Author Topic: age old debate: just who loves muscle/bber's  (Read 1974 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
age old debate: just who loves muscle/bber's
« on: July 17, 2007, 07:22:44 AM »
yes, another thread on who loves or is grossed out and freaked out by big muscle on a man. my observations are:

1) it seems the older a woman gets the more she is turned on by a big muscled man, is this generational/genetic? why is that? i'm talking women in their 40's, 50's, 60's,etc. is it because they were used to men being "real men" back in the 1940's, 1950's, 1960's and they equate muscle with masculinity and the "protection"affect that they feel when their with a big muscled man? i've seen women at bb shows who are in their 50's and 60's go ape shit over some huge dude on stage! is it  that today's women sees a huge bb as a physical threat not a comfort/protection thing and also because they feel a huge bb would not be sensitive, a jerk, self-absorbed,etcetera.

also i feel an older woman isn't as concerned with money, nice cars, etc as women today are. the older woman wants love, protection,etc. todays' women wants a man to be rich,successful,materialistic like herself and if hes' good looking and only "in shape" well that's just a bonus. why is it that women today want their men to have a six pack, and be somewhat effeminate in the face,body, but have money? how did this culture shift change? i've seen and heard women at the gym even think mike o'hearn,sagi kalev,bill davey natural physiques are too much after seeing their pics in magazines? huh?

are today's women truly deep in their soul grossed out by a huge bb physique? what if the guys turns out to be a nice funny guy with a personality and who also was successful financially would women still be turned off i wonder? not to mention if he was good looking? would women quickly change their tune?

2) women from latin countries seem to like muscle more than how should i say euro-anglo countries? why is that? perhaps the latin culture which emphasizes the 'macho masculinity" of what a man is and he should be in control etcetera and muscle enhances this perception for latin women? for instance, if jay cutler walked on a beach in his posing suit anywhere in the u.s. 90 percent of women in their 20's and 30's would laugh at him, be freaked out,etc. yet i bet if jay walked on the beach in rio he would attract and turn on many scantilly clad thong wearing latin women.

3)gay men love muscle, the more the better. is it because they too see muscle as masculine,manly, and that can see the physical beauty of muscle in the way that a man can see the beauty and sexuality of a perfectly formed female breast/ass? are gay men just more physically shallow?

4)finally, if women can agree that huge muscle is gross, is it kind of in a way that most men think a women with 56dd breast would be gross,sick, pathetic like a "busy hart" woman? i mean what guy would want that?

Rob Base

Re: age old debate: just who loves muscle/bber's
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 07:25:58 AM »
No one is going to read all that Shakespeare!!
 ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 07:54:39 AM »
Well it's obvious why you like it so much gayboy

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 09:04:34 AM »
it's pointless trying to figure out what women want, you'll never know :-\

E
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:07:51 AM »
Well it's obvious why you like it so much gayboy
hahah right on cue Big Cyp !!! tom is gayer than Civil Unions with cake afterwards
L

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 09:11:30 AM »
Big news? Muscle size matters to women
Researchers say they've concluded that women are attracted to men with big muscles. "On the one hand, it makes them more sexy to women. On the other hand, it makes women more suspicious about their romantic intentions," David Frederick of UCLA tells Reuters.

Is this news?

USA TODAY's Sharon Jayson says it is, noting that the findings grew out of six studies that were conducted over four years. Researchers looked at data from 788 college students about muscularity and sexual partners, according to her story.

"Some of the UCLA studies used photographs of men ranging from slender to brawny and asked heterosexual men to report on the muscular features of their own body type and their sexual relationships," she writes. "Men who were more muscular than average had twice the number of sex partners, flings and affairs with women who had a boyfriend as those of average or below average muscularity."

But here's where the double-edged sword comes into play. The research shows that less brawny men are considered more desirable long-term partners.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 09:13:22 AM »
hahah right on cue Big Cyp !!! tom is gayer than Civil Unions with cake afterwards

Hahahaha gayer than a sponsered cruise

wampyri

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 09:14:47 AM »
I heard a great saying from a a very wise man I said "what is it that women want" to which this man replied "who fucking cares".

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 09:15:40 AM »
what a waste of a thread dude.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 09:21:43 AM »