Author Topic: T3/Clen  (Read 2009 times)

Puller

• Getbig II
T3/Clen
« on: July 17, 2007, 08:49:04 AM »
I am going to be starting T# andclen next week. While I am very familiar with clen, this will be my first time with T3. Aside from closely watching my diet, is there any tips that anyone could give me regarding T3? I will also be taking taurine and potassium nightly, before bed.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: T3/Clen
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 08:55:21 AM »
I am going to be starting T# andclen next week. While I am very familiar with clen, this will be my first time with T3. Aside from closely watching my diet, is there any tips that anyone could give me regarding T3? I will also be taking taurine and potassium nightly, before bed.

Thats not the only thing you'll be doing before bed "Puller" ;)
E

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 10:38:29 AM »
Thats not the only thing you'll be doing before bed "Puller" ;)
hahahaha
If you get "flat" binge a little. Don't rely solely on these drugs to get you ripped. You absolutly have to diet, you absolutly have to do cardio (some say you dont) but you will never get that look your goin for if you dont. Sure the thyroid and clen will help get there faster, just dont neglect the basics dude.
-

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
yeah, my diet is good and I've been doing cardio 3x a wk 20-30min but will bump it up to 5x 30-40min when I start the clen/T3.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 05:24:27 PM »
yeah, my diet is good and I've been doing cardio 3x a wk 20-30min but will bump it up to 5x 30-40min when I start the clen/T3.
You did not say either way, but if you're not using any AAS then do not use the t-3, if you are, have at it...just wanted to clarify.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »
Oh,sorry. I'm on an amp eod of omna and will be starting tren-e 400wk as well. May throw in some winny, will decide in the next week or so. It always messes with my joints and imout of deca.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 09:01:42 PM »
puller, are you a competitor?

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »
no

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 11:52:41 AM »
I eat clean most of the year. Very good diet this time of year. As stated earlier, I am on clen and T3. My question is - What are your guys' opinions of cheat meals while cutting. For the past 2-3 weeks I have ate only very clean. I am not refering to a cheat DAY just a meal, maybe once or twice a week. Any advice would be helpful.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 02:51:46 PM »
I eat clean most of the year. Very good diet this time of year. As stated earlier, I am on clen and T3. My question is - What are your guys' opinions of cheat meals while cutting. For the past 2-3 weeks I have ate only very clean. I am not refering to a cheat DAY just a meal, maybe once or twice a week. Any advice would be helpful.
One cheat meal once a wk is fine. Try to make it the same day each wk and make it your last meal of the day. It should be the last meal so you don't get tempted to cheat all day.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 03:57:18 PM »
One cheat meal once a wk is fine. Try to make it the same day each wk and make it your last meal of the day. It should be the last meal so you don't get tempted to cheat all day.

I like that advice. It's so true. I find that if I start cheating early I can't/won't stop. However, if it's dinner time & I go crazy (a few beers, pizza, ice cream, etc) I usually don't eat again that night. 

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
Cool, thx for the advice