Author Topic: Gym Storytime once again....  (Read 2372 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Gym Storytime once again....
« on: July 17, 2007, 09:00:11 AM »
So I go to my gym and YIKES ... I forgot my ID...I left it in my reg. 'gym bag' .....so I bring in a copy of my Lisence...the normal procedure. I come up to the desk and state: "I left my ID in my bag which I didnt bring today, here you go" . The lady at the front, was in her 50s black and doesnt even lift (some thugs mom i bet) she goes " You left what where for whos it what?" I look at her and say " I left my ID at home..." she cuts me off by saying "Who is watching your kids at home ?" ..I stand puzzled for like half a second then she goes ...Go Ahead baby you can go right in...

Tell me why did this minimum wage ass bitch feel like it was her perrogative to joke around and confuse me when I told her that I didnt have my ID?

And who the fuck does she think she is letting anyone in the gym ?
I was like ." so your not going to see if I am a mem ber or if I paid my bill ?" she replie "Im doing you a favor, go ahead now.."

Bitch do me a favor and check peoples ID , this aint Aunt Bettys house during the family  reunion...bad enough they enrolll more people than the gym can fit, but now they letting everyone in the gates...

Discuss this out of line over the hill walking diabetes patient
L

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Gym Storytime once again....
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:02:13 AM »
Ever think some people try and have a conversation with people instead of treating them like just another number, she was creating small talk for fun, chill out..
TEAM Nasser

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:05:42 AM »
Ever think some people try and have a conversation with people instead of treating them like just another number, she was creating small talk for fun, chill out..
how bout doing her job ?

Some of us people pay for a service, when i last checked..i didnt see 'talking to some poor ass desk bitch' as an ennumerated expense. She could of checked my id and smiled..then i would of let her hold my cock with her mandible..
L

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 09:10:13 AM »
It sounds like you think you are better than her?
TEAM Nasser

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:10:53 AM »
typical ape taking her frustrations out.

Hahahahhaaa no holding back on this one huh Dave... ;D
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 09:11:36 AM »
typical ape taking her frustrations out.
not so much of her being fustrated, she was in a good mood..but it felt like she was fooling around and not doing her job...i mean what the fuck?? Its like I walked into a book club at the local library without the book...

It sounds like you think you are better than her?
Who is to say if anyone is better than anyone else..she may be a great mother, just a sucky desk person at the gym.
L

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 09:12:42 AM »
So I go to my gym and YIKES ... I forgot my ID...I left it in my reg. 'gym bag' .....so I bring in a copy of my Lisence...the normal procedure. I come up to the desk and state: "I left my ID in my bag which I didnt bring today, here you go" . The lady at the front, was in her 50s black and doesnt even lift (some thugs mom i bet) she goes " You left what where for whos it what?" I look at her and say " I left my ID at home..." she cuts me off by saying "Who is watching your kids at home ?" ..I stand puzzled for like half a second then she goes ...Go Ahead baby you can go right in...

Tell me why did this minimum wage ass bitch feel like it was her perrogative to joke around and confuse me when I told her that I didnt have my ID?

I was like ." so your not going to see if I am a mem ber or if I paid my bill ?" she replie "Im doing you a favor, go ahead now.."

Bitch do me a favor and check peoples ID , this aint Aunt Bettys house during the family  reunion...bad enough they enrolll more people than the gym can fit, but now they letting everyone in the gates...

paranoid and irritable as the day is long, smoke less and you will be more mellow.

Ironic isn't it, because you probably started smoking because it made you feel euphoric and relaxed.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 09:13:02 AM »
hahhaha I just noticed sarcasm said Ape...I thought you said AGE ...like she is an old cun t hahahh

classic !!
L

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 09:13:29 AM »

No offence JJ, but the fact an old black woman felt able to take the piss out of you says alot about you :-\ To salvage some dignity i think you should lynch her.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 09:14:13 AM »
She probably enjoys checking the wit or witlessness of weightlifters.  She needs the data for her theory on the inverse relationship between muscle size and brains.  Try to represent us better in the future JJ. ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
paranoid and irritable as the day is long, smoke less and you will be more mellow.

Ironic isn't it, because you probably started smoking because it made you feel euphoric and relaxed.
You know what...I was actually high as all hell when i stepped in there, so i had to put on my game face...when she did the whole double talk thing , me being high made it seem alot worse than it probably was...
L

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 09:14:45 AM »

Get a fuckin life loser

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 09:15:36 AM »
Get a fuckin life loser
tell your mom to do her job, lazy fuggin guy
L

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 09:15:38 AM »
People are not robots man, she can talk to you if she wants, act like human beings.
TEAM Nasser

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 09:17:18 AM »
You know what...I was actually high as all hell when i stepped in there, so i had to put on my game face...when she did the whole double talk thing , me being high made it seem alot worse than it probably was...
You're high when you train? I tried that once and couldn't lift shit. Went on the sunbed instead, ha ha ha!

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 09:17:35 AM »
you must look intimidating, jj.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 09:18:51 AM »
you must look intimidating, jj.
i dress like im going to play a basketball game, no wife beaters anymore or sleeveless shirts...that shit is gayer than donating blood
L

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 09:26:29 AM »
i dress like im going to play a basketball game, no wife beaters anymore or sleeveless shirts...that shit is gayer than donating blood

gayer than having 'organ donor' on your license?

YouTube's Bodybuilding Central
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »
Gayer than a Cristopher Lambert avatar.

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 09:32:09 AM »

maybe you need to pound one out or get laid instead of getting baked before you go to the gym so you aren't wound so tight.

lighten up
I love me some me!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
Gayer than a Cristopher Lambert avatar.

:)

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
Dude, lay off the steroids, its affecting whats left of your mind!!!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 10:29:27 AM »
I love this because my Y membership hasnt been renewed in about 3 montsh and they go "hi _____ how are you today :) " and i stroll right in without checking in or nothin. i had a membership for a about 3 months and did the msall talk with them for the duration and now i dont pay. hahahaah yes.

They even hired a new bitch one day and she asked and the lady to the side of her goes "hes good to go" when the whore asked for my membership card or name." hahah

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 10:47:34 AM »
tell your mom to do her job, lazy fuggin guy
ur zipperhead mom is doing her job right now under my desk, i wouldnt kiss her on the lips tonight, well maybe u would  :-X

Master Blaster

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 11:17:27 AM »
I love this because my Y membership hasnt been renewed in about 3 montsh and they go "hi _____ how are you today :) " and i stroll right in without checking in or nothin. i had a membership for a about 3 months and did the msall talk with them for the duration and now i dont pay. hahahaah yes.

They even hired a new bitch one day and she asked and the lady to the side of her goes "hes good to go" when the whore asked for my membership card or name." hahah

Hahaha, I used to work at a "Y". Classic...those fuckers charge way too much as it is. Fuck'em.