Author Topic: mariachi's tip of the day  (Read 1242 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
mariachi's tip of the day
« on: July 17, 2007, 09:15:20 AM »
there seems to be a lot of negative vibrations on getbig, and im curious why are people so negative, in the long run you re gonna stop grow as a character. I sudgest you to try the mental diet. try to go on a diet for 7 days what consinsts of no negative thaughts for the whole week. There will be a lot of times that you catch yourself with negative thaughts, the trick is to not give them attention, and to carry on. If you meltdown and go the negative route, you will have to start over again. This tools wil change your character for the better, when the mental diet is finished you need to be 98% positive in life, 2 % negative because you still need some negativity to know what isnt working and take action to improve on that. Thats the perfect balance. Hope this helps.

wampyri

Re: mariachi's tip of the day
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:16:16 AM »
there seems to be a lot of negative vibrations on getbig, and im curious why are people so negative, in the long run you re gonna stop grow as a character. I sudgest you to try the mental diet. try to go on a diet for 7 days what consinsts of no negative thaughts for the whole week. There will be a lot of times that you catch yourself with negative thaughts, the trick is to not give them attention, and to carry on. If you meltdown and go the negative route, you will have to start over again. This tools wil change your character for the better, when the mental diet is finished you need to be 98% positive in life, 2 % negative because you still need some negativity to know what isnt working and take action to improve on that. Thats the perfect balance. Hope this helps.

No

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:16:19 AM »
Your mom is positive....HIV positive...whats the percetage on that 'rambo' ?
L

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 09:16:33 AM »

whatever drugs you're on...they must be good.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:17:29 AM »
whatever drugs you're on...they must be good.
he enjoys protein straight from the tap...its an aquirred taste, usually homos enjoy
L

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 09:18:30 AM »
Haha what could follow but a stream of negativity, lol, these threads answer themselves with their misplaced optimism.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 09:19:46 AM »
Thanks for bringing teh fuzzy.

Does this mean I'm not allowed to view women as sex receptacles anymore?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 09:20:55 AM »
Very admirable. Why did you send Davidpaul death threats then?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 09:21:04 AM »
you need to understand that you can never be perfect, so you need to stop having those goals, cause you will never achieve them, and if you cant achieve it you will only be concentrated on the negative side. try to be good and aim to better yourself in every part of life, if you criticize other people, you will also criticize yourself, youneed to be very careful about that, cause we humans tend to have a wrong balance ith negativity/positivity. you cant have it fifty-fifty.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 09:23:27 AM »
Thanks for bringing teh fuzzy.

Does this mean I'm not allowed to view women as sex receptacles anymore?

you need to have passion in life, also towardas women. so there is nothing wrong with sex.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 09:25:21 AM »
you need to have passion in life, also towardas women. so there is nothing wrong with sex.

Whew, that's good news!

you cant have it fifty-fifty.

Why not?  Sounds like a balanced approach.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 09:26:00 AM »
Very admirable. Why did you send Davidpaul death threats then?

because i had some negative vibrations, i have hit bottom with my negativity in all aspects of life, towards myself and other people.i used to focuse on what i dont have way too much, and i realized that isnt working, you need to take the other route.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 09:29:13 AM »

Why not?  Sounds like a balanced approach.
[/quote]

in finance it is, but the psycho mind is a little bit more complex than that my friend, you have 60 000 thaughts a day and if you keep it at fifty-fifty thats a terrible much negativity. the clock is ticking and its time to build succes and character , the only way you will succeed at that is by positive thaughts and belief you re capable of doing much bigger things.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 09:33:12 AM »
mariachi we need a guru here

Rob Base

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 09:36:04 AM »
You sir are a low quality douche