Author Topic: Benoit Tox Results  (Read 2297 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Benoit Tox Results
« on: July 17, 2007, 12:44:09 PM »
Nothing truly out of the ordinary....Konnan said he may have had an undiagnosed concussion...best story and most plausible (IMO)

Earlier this afternoon a press conference was held to reveal the toxicology results of the bodies of Chris, Nancy, and Daniel Benoit. Below are the highlights that came from the conference.

It is confirmed that doctors found Hydrocodone and Xanax in the system of Nancy Benoit. The levels were of therapeutic proportions. Nancy had a 0.184 blood alcohol level; however, they are unable to tell if she had drunk alcohol because the blood alcohol level could have been due to the decomposition process of her body.

Daniel Benoit had Xanax at elevated levels in his system. It is their opinion that Daniel was sedated prior to the time he was murdered.

Chris Benoit’s system was positive for Xanax and Hydrocodone. Both were at therapeutic levels. The only steroid found in Benoit’s system was testosterone. It was found in elevated levels which indicate that he was taking it prior to his death.

No evidence of GHB was found in any of the three bodies.

The doctor says that no one really knows if higher levels of testosterone could have caused the erratic behavior. The abnormal range of testosterone in Benoit’s system indicates that he was injecting it.

Daniel’s body was just starting to show signs of decomposition. Due to the small amount of urine they were able to get from his body, they were unable to test for levels of Human Growth Hormone.

The doctor says that the drugs in Nancy Benoit’s body were at therapeutic levels, however, they could have been lower due to the decomposition process. He says that he would not be surprised if she was taking the medications because of previous surgeries and pain. The doctor says that he has no evidence that Nancy was sedated.

The doctor says there was clear evidence Daniel Benoit was sedated before his killing.

He says that there was no evidence of any other illegal steroids in Chris Benoit's body other than testosterone. The testosterone could reveal Chris Benoit was being treated for testicular inefficiency. It was made very clear that they know conclusively that there were no other substances found in Chris Benoit’s body that could have been used for body building purposes.

The most common use for testosterone amongst males in the United States is for testicular inefficiency, the doctor confirms. He says there is no scientific evidence that high levels of testosterone lead to fits of rage.

The doctor re-iterates it would be erroneous to suggest that Nancy’s blood alcohol level was all due to drinking alcohol or due to the body’s decomposition process. It is impossible to tell.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Benoit Tox Results
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 12:53:20 PM »
I don't watch TV.  What are the conservative media dumb fucks making out of this?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JayLS1-327

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 01:03:35 PM »
I don't watch TV.  What are the conservative media dumb fucks making out of this?

It's big bad steroids fault, all of it including global warming...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »
2 words
pain killers

he could have had in his system 8 gram test a week and nothing would happen beside the need to shave more often and oilier skin,,the blood pressure med and ai/ae would solve the high blood pressure problems,,

what killed and still kill bodybuilders and powerlifter is ABUSING PAIN KILLERS AND ABUSING NARCOTICS IN GENERAL,,ADD ALCHOHOL TO THAT AND YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING BIG DAMAGE!

and that is exactly why the dea will knock your door out of its place and arrest you and should do so,,,if you are suspected of using or disributing NARCOTICS AND PAINKILLERS
fallen angel

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »
i watched the press conference. i thought it was great how the doctor kept repeating how there is no clear evidence that steroids or elevated levels of test can cause people to lose control of their temper or go crazy. the reporters must have asked him at least 3 or 4 times and he kept shutting them down..it was awesome  ;D  ypu could tell the reporters were really hoping the doctor would say what they wanted to hear.

im gonna love to hear how the press spins this now into it still being because of roids

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »
Yea its always somethings fault. Couldn't just be he was damaged goods or just a run of the mill nutjob that finally cracked.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 03:08:21 PM »
Fox News was the worst regarding this issue!  Now the reports come back he only had slighted elevated Test levels??  I'll have to look and see if they give an exact number as in ng/dl.  If he is within the normal range of a person who does not use HRT or TRT then Fox News should change their tone.  Maybe even apologize.

Let's see if they go after Xanax, a prescription anti-depressent which is probably running commericals on their radio or TV programs, in the same way they went after the supposed steroids.  Of course they won't because it is all about the money.  Who cares if Xanax made him do it (which it didn't btw) if it is legal?  Destroy logical and reasonable thoughts!  Keep on brainwashing the sheep Fox while getting richer!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 03:20:27 PM »
i watched the press conference. i thought it was great how the doctor kept repeating how there is no clear evidence that steroids or elevated levels of test can cause people to lose control of their temper or go crazy. the reporters must have asked him at least 3 or 4 times and he kept shutting them down..it was awesome  ;D  ypu could tell the reporters were really hoping the doctor would say what they wanted to hear.

im gonna love to hear how the press spins this now into it still being because of roids

I can't stop looking at your avatar.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 03:44:35 PM »
Fox News was the worst regarding this issue!  Now the reports come back he only had slighted elevated Test levels??  I'll have to look and see if they give an exact number as in ng/dl.  If he is within the normal range of a person who does not use HRT or TRT then Fox News should change their tone.  Maybe even apologize.

Let's see if they go after Xanax, a prescription anti-depressent which is probably running commericals on their radio or TV programs, in the same way they went after the supposed steroids.  Of course they won't because it is all about the money.  Who cares if Xanax made him do it (which it didn't btw) if it is legal?  Destroy logical and reasonable thoughts!  Keep on brainwashing the sheep Fox while getting richer!

Serious Side Effects of Xanax

Psychiatric effects: Mental confusion, depression, irritability, nervousness, sleep disturbances, euphoria, lethargy, stupor.

Side effects Hydrocodone include but are not limited to:

Addiction, allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives), anxiety, blood in stool or vomit, bruising,
cold, clammy skin, constipation, decreased appetite, decreased mental and physical performance, decreased sex drive, difficulty breathing, difficulty urinating, dizziness, drowsiness, dry throat, diarrhea, difficulty swallowing or breathing, dry mouth, emotional dependence, exaggerated feeling of depression, extreme calm (sedation), exaggerated sense of well-being or fear, gas, headache, hoarseness, indigestion, itching, lightheadedness, mental clouding, mood changes, nausea, muscle twitches, rash, restlessness, ringing in the ears, sedation, seizures, severe weakness or dizziness, shortness of breath, slow, weak breathing, sluggishness, tightness in chest, stomach cramps, stomach pain, sweating, swelling of hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, tongue, or ankles, tiredness, unconsciousness, unusual fatigue, vomiting, yellowing of the skin or eyes

and keep moving!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »
2 words
pain killers

he could have had in his system 8 gram test a week and nothing would happen beside the need to shave more often and oilier skin,,the blood pressure med and ai/ae would solve the high blood pressure problems,,

what killed and still kill bodybuilders and powerlifter is ABUSING PAIN KILLERS AND ABUSING NARCOTICS IN GENERAL,,ADD ALCHOHOL TO THAT AND YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING BIG DAMAGE!

and that is exactly why the dea will knock your door out of its place and arrest you and should do so,,,if you are suspected of using or disributing NARCOTICS AND PAINKILLERS

Hydrocodone and Xanax was at therapeutic levels.  I could see if he had just done like 80 mgs of Oxycodone along with some speed but prescription use or Loritab?? I doubt that caused him to kill anyone.  Half the people in my office would be killing each other by that logic.

He was a stressed out guy, why are we so quick to blame drugs?  His wife was pressuring him to take time off work to stay home and take care of their retarded kid.  Catch is your not working so your not making money.  Pretty hard to take care of a special needs kid.  Can you imagine being in his shoes?  He must have felt backed into a corner 24/7.  I think this is how it went down....

His wife got drunk and mouthy, so he popped her in the head and killed her.  Panic set in and he realized that he was going to jail and there would be no one to take care of his kid.  So the kid had to go.  Sedated then killed.  Then realizing that he'd be spending the rest of his life in Jail because a moment spun out of control, that prolly was just to much for him to deal with and he hung himself.

Only Chris, his wife and God knows what happened.
\

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 04:01:44 PM »

this is what I found:

"In laypersons terms, his T/E ratio at the time of death was 59-1. 1-1 is normal. 4-1 is a failure."

That's 15 times anything close to normal.  Anyone have any different info?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 05:44:33 PM »
Hydrocodone and Xanax was at therapeutic levels.  I could see if he had just done like 80 mgs of Oxycodone along with some speed but prescription use or Loritab?? I doubt that caused him to kill anyone.  Half the people in my office would be killing each other by that logic.

He was a stressed out guy, why are we so quick to blame drugs?  His wife was pressuring him to take time off work to stay home and take care of their retarded kid.  Catch is your not working so your not making money.  Pretty hard to take care of a special needs kid.  Can you imagine being in his shoes?  He must have felt backed into a corner 24/7.  I think this is how it went down....

His wife got drunk and mouthy, so he popped her in the head and killed her.  Panic set in and he realized that he was going to jail and there would be no one to take care of his kid.  So the kid had to go.  Sedated then killed.  Then realizing that he'd be spending the rest of his life in Jail because a moment spun out of control, that prolly was just to much for him to deal with and he hung himself.

Only Chris, his wife and God knows what happened.
probably the most likely scenario i've heard.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 09:57:53 PM »
a person being interviewed on tv today said his test ratio was 10-1, which is consistent with someone taking a medical hormone replacement dose.