Author Topic: Vick Indicted in dog fighting probe............  (Read 8234 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Vick Indicted in dog fighting probe............
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2007, 07:28:58 PM »
Looking into Arhtur Blank he seems likea shit bag.

Check out his foundation  ::)

http://www.blankfoundation.org/

Talk about a tax break!!!

Just emailed them to tell make sure they know, their foundation is full of shit.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »
I would love to see Oprah speak out on this. 

Vick, the NFL or his sponsors wouldn't stand a chance!
:

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2007, 09:53:54 PM »

They do, but they are also fickle and have short memories. 

bingo ...

if I'm vick's agent I tell him to hold a press conference confessing to doing it and make up some bullshit about having a gambling and anger problem,plead guilty and go into some "rehab" for a month or so,sit out the year (the NFL commish will probably have him do),take the probation the fed's will offer and in two or three years no one will remember this if he stay's out of any more trouble

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2007, 10:05:34 PM »
bingo ...

if I'm vick's agent I tell him to hold a press conference confessing to doing it and make up some bullshit about having a gambling and anger problem,plead guilty and go into some "rehab" for a month or so,sit out the year (the NFL commish will probably have him do),take the probation the fed's will offer and in two or three years no one will remember this if he stay's out of any more trouble

people may live in the moment, but they always remember people's past.

but feds don't offer probation, they go for the kill. And from what I hear the feds witnesses will weigh much more in court than anything Vick will say now, until forever.