Author Topic: Natural at 7% - Age 23 VS. Age 33 - How much more mass in 10 years is possible?  (Read 3534 times)

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
I am now a lifetime natural but seriously you think you can hold on to gains when on the darkside and come off i do not think so at 21 i was 150 at 30 i was 230 now in my mid thirties i float from anywhere between 205 to 260 natural varying bodyfats
I have seen a few naturals who have progressed in there thirties with variances on there Diet and training.
Keep the steroids for the stage and fuck them for vanity to many and shorten your life.
Goal to lift Heavy

Yev33

• Getbig III
Started lifting at about 19, used to weigh about 133lbs at 5'9". Now at 24 I weigh between 180-185 still at 5'9". That's roughly a 50lb gain at least 80% of which was muscle since I can still see my abs almost as well as when I was 19. Never touched any sort of anabolics either. Genetics have a big role in it and I am not talking about how big you were before you touched a weight, response to training as well as finding the training that your body will respond to, are the biggest factors. One of the gyms I train at is a commercial gym (not many juicers), and 90% of the people that go there will always look the same because of how they train.

Yev33

• Getbig III

Keep the steroids for the stage and fuck them for vanity to many and shorten your life.

I agree 100%, unless you are competing and ultimately hope to go pro or make any kind of living off of competing, endorsments etc.. You really have to be extremely insecure to risk your health, blow money away for no financial reward whatsoever, the only thing you get back is a quick ego boost.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
I agree 100%, unless you are competing and ultimately hope to go pro or make any kind of living off of competing, endorsments etc.. You really have to be extremely insecure to risk your health, blow money away for no financial reward whatsoever, the only thing you get back is a quick ego boost.
I used them for 12 months and my Health was seriously compromised , just for Vanity, for young guys outhere do not use them unless your willing to get up stage in a thong all oiled up.
Build a strong physique natural and never turn back
Goal to lift Heavy

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
So threadstarter, how much did you gain?

Post up some pix of you at 14/21/31 so we can see your progress.
-Having an ok job with ok salary - Nice
-Having two lovely daugters       -Beautiful
-Having somebody on GETBIG asking for pictures..
    Priceless!

;D