Author Topic: how good could a juiced bodybuilder be while vegetarian?  (Read 6897 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: how good could a juiced bodybuilder be while vegetarian?
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2007, 09:40:03 AM »
I want to watch her try to defend her opinion though. Does anyone have a pic of BuffGoddess? I don't think I have ever seen here before.
She doesnt think. Steroid users can certainly get lean quicker with things like t3, clen, etc, but as long as they have extra hormones in their body they will be holding water which will make it IMPOSSIBLE to get as lean as a natural. Steroids also increase appetite making the desire to cheat much greater.

affy

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2007, 09:42:04 AM »
I want to watch her try to defend her opinion though. Does anyone have a pic of BuffGoddess? I don't think I have ever seen here before.

lmao SF trashed her so much last month that i think we're banned from posting her pics

she looks like a typical juiced of female bodybuilder

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2007, 10:13:55 AM »
Well DAMN guys!  I was thinking this was going to be a "bash the vegetarian" thread and as one, I was going to stay away.  I'm impressed with the responses defending the lifestyle...always surprised by getbig.com.

I have eaten a vegetarian diet for a little over two years and feel great.  It wasn't planned, it gradually happened after I got into BBing.  It forced me to became really aware of what I was putting in my body and the affect it had.  It felt natural to start eliminating meat...I don't fully understand why, but thats life.

I dont have a problem if people choose to eat meat but I don't find it a requirement for building muscle.  And the "myth" about avoiding soy because of estrogen properties is just that...a myth. 

http://www.soynutrition.com/SoyHealth/SoyMyths.aspx

Soy products have a great pro/carb/fat ration...almost perfect for the bbing lifestyle.   The thing to remember is that veg protein isn't the same quality as meat protein so you need to eat more to make sure you're getting enough.  But that can be easily accomplished with nuts, cheese and whey.  I eat cheese and the occasional egg and am able to maintain my muscle mass.

If people want to use steroids, fine.  Same with meat...personal choice.  But don't put down other lifestyles and perpetuate myths.

Bill Pearl claimed to only use steroids for two years and then stopped as he felt it went against a HEALTHY lifestyle which he believed was the purpose for BBing!  Imagine that.  He also did full body workouts and fasted 1 day a week.  More myths destroyed.  He also won major competitions almost for 20 years!   How many pros can claim that.  He is able to perform real feats of strength even today in his 70's.  He claims he can still max bench 400!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2007, 10:16:01 AM »
A couple more shots:   I would love to have this physique.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »
A couple more shots...how sweet is this side chest pose!

more pics here:   http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/pearl.html

I like physiques that look good when the arms are lifted.   It seems to really expose flaws so to be able to pull it off is something.  I think Lee Priest can pull it off, so could Arnold, Reeves, Samir and Sergio.  I think Gustav could before he got to big and distorted looking.

rehtaf ruo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
yes  all gays eat meat  if you want s to  eat a tree meybe  your a mouthy whore rite LOL

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »
I would think you could get plenty of protein from being a vegetarian. You really don't need that much anyway.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2007, 12:49:47 AM »
How many of the Mr Olympias are vegetarian??? None??? My point exactly...Why is it that at Natural shows the best guys look like they are still 6 weeks out????   Oh another point well taken...There are always going to be a freak of nature or two, but in general you guys are totally uninformed when it comes to competing in the real world, not the one you have made in your heads to defend your sad position...Pay me 5000.00 and I'll help you win a show and go to Nationals, but not as a veggie...it won't happen...Nobody has that much skill...If there's any of you who have actually trained a veggie bodybuilder that placed at Nationals, post his pic, and prove you are his trainer. I don't want people just posting pics and saying oh this guy is a vegetarian and placed here...prove it...I'll pay you for your info on how you accomplished that. BOOM!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
BOOM!
footloose and fancy free

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »
How many of the Mr Olympias are vegetarian??? None??? My point exactly...Why is it that at Natural shows the best guys look like they are still 6 weeks out????   Oh another point well taken...There are always going to be a freak of nature or two, but in general you guys are totally uninformed when it comes to competing in the real world, not the one you have made in your heads to defend your sad position...Pay me 5000.00 and I'll help you win a show and go to Nationals, but not as a veggie...it won't happen...Nobody has that much skill...If there's any of you who have actually trained a veggie bodybuilder that placed at Nationals, post his pic, and prove you are his trainer. I don't want people just posting pics and saying oh this guy is a vegetarian and placed here...prove it...I'll pay you for your info on how you accomplished that. BOOM!
Hahaha all or nothing attitude. I love you people.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2007, 11:03:20 AM »
I could be wrong, but even though whey isn't a meat, it does have dairy in it, right?  I was told by a vegetarian that they don't drink milk.
:D Weee

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2007, 11:23:11 AM »
I could be wrong, but even though whey isn't a meat, it does have dairy in it, right?  I was told by a vegetarian that they don't drink milk.

Depends on the type of vegetarian they are...the combinations are limitless

lacto -

ovo-

lacto-ovo

and then infinite shades of Vegan :)

"I'm a level six vegan, I don't eat anything that casts a shadow"
- The Simpsons  ;D
just not good enough

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »
whey is dairy..yes.  

vegans stay away from all meat and meat by products...i.e. eggs, milk, cheese..but there are vegetarians who drink milk (lacto-veg) milk and eggs (ovo-lacto)...
footloose and fancy free

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2007, 02:46:23 AM »
I can see that we're going to have to deal with pics from the "70's as a response...colorizing doesn't count, neither does pics from over 5 years ago...HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!You guys really have to dig deep to try to prove me wrong...I'm still waiting fro the trainer< and I do mean "Certified Trainer" not some dweeb that says he trains people...I have  Bachelors Degree in Health and Human Performance with minors in Psychology and Nutrition, and I have trained under one of the best on the West Coast as far as trainers go for turning glops of goo into pros...I have trained several gys and none of them have ever taken less than third in ashow. Most Take their class and Overall...as do I...I never come home with 2nd place...well hardly ever..I did this one National  level show...

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2007, 03:43:10 AM »
BOOM!

HAHAHA - please tell me that is 'buffgodess' ?? HAHAHAHA

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2007, 03:49:30 AM »
Do I still have no answer from a qualifed "Certified Personal Trainer" who has trained some bodybuilder that has won even a local show?  I'll bet MY guys beat the shit outta him...the best he could have taken is 3rd which is 2nd loser...My boys always win...as do my girls...and me for that matter...Okay then I will accept that I am right...you suck..I rock...eat my thong at the next event...

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2007, 03:53:12 AM »
BuffGoddess - is that picture above a picture of you??

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2007, 03:53:24 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :'(
Can you repeat that in english so we can all get the joke...please  Alex23 is waiting to flame you on it..

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2007, 03:59:56 AM »
BuffGoddess - is that picture above a picture of you??
Yes about 5 years ago...they have no clue as to the massive monster I am now...I've gotten all kinds of work done so I don't even look like the same gal..I look 25 but a huge cut monster..ask Flexington Steele if you don't believe me and Alex23 I'll take Nationals this year for sure...pro card just waiting for the ink to dry with my name on it...So I get a big laugh when they post those pics..AND  ones that aren't even me...Oh yeah and might i say I had just taken Overall by unanimous decision....but anyway, thanks for the memories

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2007, 04:02:04 AM »
Yes about 5 years ago...they have no clue as to the massive monster I am now...I've gotten all kinds of work done so I don't even look like the same gal..I look 25 but a huge cut monster..ask Flexington Steele if you don't believe me and Alex23 I'll take Nationals this year for sure...pro card just waiting for the ink to dry with my name on it...So I get a big laugh when they post those pics..AND  ones that aren't even me...

Hey, lower the test, i dont give a sh it about you getting a pro card, i was actually more concerned about the hideous man-face. And how can you look 25 now when you looked 45 5 years ago?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2007, 04:09:50 AM »
Hey, lower the test, i dont give a sh it about you getting a pro card, i was actually more concerned about the hideous man-face. And how can you look 25 now when you looked 45 5 years ago?
calm down buddy, I'll give you the name of a doctor who can help you with your problems..

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2007, 04:15:25 AM »
calm down buddy, I'll give you the name of a doctor who can help you with your problems..

Why do you do it to yourself? Im intrigued. Is it like a transexual illness, where you deep down wish you were a man?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2007, 04:17:28 AM »
BOOM!
Can we quit posting pics that are 5 years old??? Please..I'm a professional...find some new ones...where I'm not running a fever of 103 on show day...Don't have any??? Oh that's because the mags MD and Flex  own the rights to them...But don't worry I'll sign your stupid request at the Olympia for 10 bucks...Only if Alex23 says it's okay...giggle

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2007, 04:31:22 AM »
Whatever dude...I'm the female form of Alex23...we are both pimps..so what you have to say to me falls on deaf ears..I'm pimpin' it out and have no problem whatsoever having whatever I want. My hearrt still belongs to Alex but the rest of me is up for the highest bidder....I don;t believe anyone has ever bid higher than Alex...but even if they had, he's such a pimp I'd wait for him to come claim his prize....

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2007, 06:14:43 AM »
Whatever dude...I'm the female form of Alex23...we are both pimps..so what you have to say to me falls on deaf ears..I'm pimpin' it out and have no problem whatsoever having whatever I want. My hearrt still belongs to Alex but the rest of me is up for the highest bidder....I don;t believe anyone has ever bid higher than Alex...but even if they had, he's such a pimp I'd wait for him to come claim his prize....

::). Meltdown.