Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1434 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: July 18, 2007, 01:55:02 AM »
[quote author=
Hi gh.. I love your posts and think you're one of the best members of getbig, you tell it like it is. I have a question regarding proper T3 use, I've used it before in a 6 week pyramid cycle, starting at 25mcg and ramping up to 75mcg then back down. But in your posts it seems you advocate longer cycling of it... would you be able to lay out a proper T3 cycle and duration?

thanks, if you post this please keep my name off.

[/quote]

25-50mcg a day will burn fat down to 6% while letting you eat less than stricted clean diet (meaning youll be able to get yoru big mac once every couple days)

ephedrine is good addition at 25-50mg a day and i very much recomend it since it works very very good with t3

testosterone and or other aas is a must so you keep all the muscle and maybe even add some

no need to cycle it,, you can be on it as long as you want to remain 6-7%,,and you defenitely need to be on it while using insulin and growth so you dont get fat from the slin,,no t3 = no slin,,slin will make you fatter with out t3 even if diet is mostly clean,,so you need t3 with the slin for it to do its magic along with the gh

t3 = the only way to grow lean,,growth by itself wont do it,, not will aas,,nor anything,,only when you add t3 you get the magic going but! but! but!! do not overdue the t3,,t3 is the strongest product out there in my opinion and should have a lot of respect from the user,,if you go higher doses as in 100mcg+ and do not have enough lean muscle mass or not enough food and hormones in system you WILL LOSE MUSCLE AND SIZE,,YOU WILL BECOME FLAT AND SUPER FAST!

25-75mcg is my recomendation for most bodybuilders 190-220lb

*doses given at the beggining are for 200lb bodybuilder
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 02:01:04 AM »
I'm taking 1 pill of novothyral 100 a day...that's 75 mcg of levo-thyroxine ...I guess it's about right...right ?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 02:15:23 AM »
I'm taking 1 pill of novothyral 100 a day...that's 75 mcg of levo-thyroxine ...I guess it's about right...right ?

You might as well up it to 225mg a day since you ain't got to worry about losing muscles.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:53:14 AM »

dude... levo-thyroxine is T4 which is not T3.