Author Topic: Test E THICKENING?!!  (Read 954 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Test E THICKENING?!!
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:27:16 AM »
 ???

It seems like the more I shoot it lately, the next shot is harder for me to drop the plunger. Can gear thicken up over time? Should I just reheat it up and loosen whatever is in it up for awhile? It's clear of debris and I see zero crystallization in the vial. Thoughts? The needle actually starts to bow out from the pressure when I push it lately. The deca still flows beautifully.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Test E THICKENING?!!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:34:07 AM »
.5-1" in hot water in a coffee cup. place juice there and wait a few minutes. should be smooth.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:52 AM »
.5-1" or hot water in a coffee cup. place juice there and wait a few minutes. should be smooth.

I appreciate it buddy.

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
???

It seems like the more I shoot it lately, the next shot is harder for me to drop the plunger. Can gear thicken up over time? Should I just reheat it up and loosen whatever is in it up for awhile? It's clear of debris and I see zero crystallization in the vial. Thoughts? The needle actually starts to bow out from the pressure when I push it lately. The deca still flows beautifully.

Are you rotating your injection sites?  Maybe if you aren't, then you could be hitting scar tissue from past injections.  That will make it difficult to inject.  I've also heard that heating your gear may compromise the potency of the goods.  Good luck.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 02:05:34 PM »
Are you rotating your injection sites?  Maybe if you aren't, then you could be hitting scar tissue from past injections.  That will make it difficult to inject. 

thats what i was thinking..

do your feel a slight "crackling" feeling when the needle goes into the skin?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 04:22:02 PM »
thats what i was thinking..

do your feel a slight "crackling" feeling when the needle goes into the skin?

nope..i know where that spot is and I avoid it. I tend to hit the same sites over and over so now I rotate delts, ass, and quads weekly.