Author Topic: cardio is underrated- tip of the day  (Read 3638 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
cardio is underrated- tip of the day
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:43:27 AM »
If loosing fat, cardio can speed up the proces 2 or 3 times faster. I started doing the crosstrainer at home, and the waist size is actually getting 1 cm smaller every other day. When i didnt do cardio, the waistzise went 1 cm down a week. I keep the heart-rate at 140 a minute, to be in the optimal fatburning mode. I still eat sweet's, sugars, whole eggs, fat meat, and im still loosing fat fast. Do cardio my friend. im doing 1 hour a day, now im gona go for 90 minutes of cardio a day.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: cardio is onderrated- tip of the day
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 05:45:22 AM »
Apparently so is english class.  :-\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 05:46:41 AM »

how is your dutch and yugoslavian? 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 05:47:43 AM »

Are you saying El Mariachi's English is about as 'impressive' as any of Sevastase's pics, TheWickedTruth?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 05:49:01 AM »

It's not.  ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 05:49:34 AM »
Are you saying El Mariachi's English is about as 'impressive' as any of Sevastase's pics, TheWickedTruth?

Saying that would mean I'd have to be impressed in the first place bro. ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 05:50:31 AM »

My dutch is fine brother... ;)
?

brianmcg123

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 05:51:40 AM »
I keep the heart-rate at 140 a minute, to be in the optimal fatburning mode.

Whoever told you this doesn't know much about cardio training.
It never gets easier.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 05:51:52 AM »
My dutch is fine brother... ;)

jazeker de hipithekerrrrr

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 05:54:28 AM »
Saying that would mean I'd have to be impressed in the first place bro. ;D

Are you saying Sevastase is proof that Adonis isn't the ugliest turd to post in Getbig?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 05:57:17 AM »
Whoever told you this doesn't know much about cardio training.

What aspect of it?  i agree if you do cardio-sessions on 85 % of your max you will burn more calories, but you will also burn muscle in the proces.If you keep it at 70 % of your max, you will only burn the fat, its proven.  But you have to be accurate with your heart-pounding, everybody is different, you need to measure the heart rate in the morning when you wake up and the maximum heart-pounding a minute when doing running like your life is depending on it. That way you will create the correct formula for yourself for optimum fatburning.  They say my maximum heart-pounding is 196 a minute, thats bullshit, it can go up to 250 a minute, i have to measure it. For now i keep it at 140 a minute for burning fat.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 05:57:36 AM »
no offense dude but the imaginary pec deck post you made awhile ago was one of the worst pics I've ever seen, you in no way shape or form should be giving out "tips of the day".
nasser=piece of shit

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 05:59:11 AM »
Are you saying Sevastase is proof that Adonis isn't the ugliest turd to post in Getbig?

I'm saying my iced tea tastes alot like burnt coffee and am about to be in a really shitty mood over it.

...and are they both even the same species?  ???

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 06:00:37 AM »
no offense dude but the imaginary pec deck post you made awhile ago was one of the worst pics I've ever seen, you in no way shape or form should be giving out "tips of the day".

The only tip of the day he should be giving is to his next "customer".

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 06:15:32 AM »

jazeker de hipithekerrrrr

en bedankt, zit weer een week in mn kop  ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 06:21:53 AM »
The only tip of the day he should be giving is to his next "customer".

Did you see the other pics from the past, when im 9 % bodyfat i look better, so thats why im dieting and doing cardio, if i see some fast results im willing to share it, also ebcause there were a lot of negative vibes about cardio, people say ohhh mistake that people make is they do too much cardio. FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!  if you do cardio and you keep your hart-rate in the fatburning zone, with no protein or muscle fuel, why would it be bad to do a lot of cardio??  i quess people feel bad about themselves that they re too lazy to do cardio, so they tell the other people that do regular cardio that its not good to do it often. So they make themself feel beter.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 06:26:19 AM »

Did you see the other pics from the past, when im 9 % bodyfat i look better, so thats why im dieting and doing cardio, if i see some fast results im willing to share it, also ebcause there were a lot of negative vibes about cardio, people say ohhh mistake that people make is they do too much cardio. FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!  if you do cardio and you keep your hart-rate in the fatburning zone, with no protein or muscle fuel, why would it be bad to do a lot of cardio??  i quess people feel bad about themselves that they re too lazy to do cardio, so they tell the other people that do regular cardio that its not good to do it often. So they make themself feel beter.

Pretty passionate about that cardio huh? Maybe you need to get that same passion for the weight lifting aspect of fitness and you wouldn't get pounced on so much with your advice.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 06:37:11 AM »
Pretty passionate about that cardio huh? Maybe you need to get that same passion for the weight lifting aspect of fitness and you wouldn't get pounced on so much with your advice.

I was and am passionate about lifting, i was always very skinny, and i get a lot of compliments now from people that dont see me in a long time, i look buff now for people that dont know shit about lifting weights. But ofcourse here on getbig i look like shit, thats why im here, to better my standards in lifting and eating. Im still waiting for my homegym thougl, havent trained for a month so i concentrate on cardio. I do some pushups and chinups in the backyard. ill post some new pics so you can see how much fat i lost already.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 06:38:36 AM »
I was and am passionate about lifting, i was always very skinny, and i get a lot of compliments now from people that dont see me in a long time, i look buff now for people that dont know shit about lifting weights. But ofcourse here on getbig i look like shit, thats why im here, to better my standards in lifting and eating. Im still waiting for my homegym thougl, havent trained for a month so i concentrate on cardio. I do some pushups and chinups in the backyard. ill post some new pics so you can see how much fat i lost already.

Man's on a mission! Do it to it big guy! Remember, there's no excuses.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 06:41:42 AM »
Man's on a mission! Do it to it big guy! Remember, there's no excuses.

i can do it and will do it boyyyy :D    when the homegym arrives i will post a video of 40 reps lunges with 225 pounds on my back. you can count on that. just for you to see that i mean business, even though i have bad genetics.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: cardio is underrated- tip of the day
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 06:53:38 AM »
just to show you that i walk the talk, when i discuss cardio, as you said earlier you can remember that pic of mine, imagionary peck deck pose, this pic is from a couple of days back, and you can see clearly the tits are disappearing, i stll have the same gyno, but its looking much ebtter already with the lower body fat %.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 07:12:55 AM »

yes, you're right, bravo, cardio helps you lose weight.

the trick is to burn fat while preserving a high degree of muscle mass. just upping the amount/frequency of cardio is not going to solve that equation.

if YOU ever get your shit together and train efficiently and hard enough to actually build muscle mass you'd find that just that extra muscle sitting there would burn up calories and fat.

then again, if you want to stay skinny just keep doing cardio and learn to enjoy it. each to their own.

if you want to be as strong and massive as possible whilst being lean as possible then weight training is what you need to put all your energy into, with cardio just used as an extra supplemental exercise when you're actively trying to get ripped. even then it should be deemphasized and finely tuned to fit with your weight training eg. if going for that run or cycle, make sure it's not going to affect your leg or back work later. ;)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 07:18:21 AM »
I appreciate your willingness to step up and be a leader. However, you are just spewing your opinion of what going on with your body. What you think now isn't necessarily true and you will find that out later.

Rookies talking as authorites is what perpetuates the same old bodybuilding, training, and eating myths.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 07:51:58 AM »

No they are both equally ugly.

Paul Allen

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 07:56:49 AM »
i will compliment you on your improved looks, but at the end of the year, I will guess you've only put on about 2 lbs of muscle and lost a lot of fat.

that may not sound impressive.

and it isn't.