Author Topic: GH T3 OR T4?  (Read 2898 times)

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
GH T3 OR T4?
« on: July 18, 2007, 07:17:34 AM »
Hi Guys,

Im new to GetBig , ive been reading up on a few of the posts and must say that this is an awesome site. In my country there is a lot of misinformation from bodybuilders. I do a lot of research on the net but I have a question.

I started taking GH 3days ago. 4IU split AM and PM.  I am using 5IU insulin in the am and post work out. I know this is not a lot of insulin but I find im pretty sensitive to it. I took 6iu once and ran cold sweets and felt like throwing up for about 2 hours (Not great post work out when you want to eat) So I decided to keep it low.

What I want to know the is im using 100mcg T4 in the AM. Ive been told that when using GH that I MUST use T4 not T3. This information comes from some one pretty clued up and he helps a lot of guys with contest prep. He wrote an article in a local mag here about the use of T4 over T3 ONLY while on GH.

Id like to hear what every ones take is on this?

Thanks

wampyri

Re: GH T3 OR T4?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:40:54 AM »
T4 is converted into T3 so whats the diff

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 10:16:04 AM »
Ive used cytomel w/ HGH, Primarly for what it add to cardio. Its amazing.
Sweat like a lather though, and retain all muscle,, even with little Kcals.
Hold same BW and lose fat. ;)

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 03:01:30 PM »
I think it depends on the person, I used T4 up to 400 mcgs a day with GH and did nothing for me, starting T3 now and will see how it works
TEAM Nasser

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 12:07:35 AM »
Thanks Hooker that was a read, the final statement clears it up though...

"If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment."

Its doesnt seem to me that a lot of people apply this though and still use T3. Has anyone tried both , and can compare?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 07:37:58 AM »

Its doesnt seem to me that a lot of people apply this though and still use T3. Has anyone tried both , and can compare?

Actually, on steroid.com, it's how almost everyone does it, as is the case on EliteFitness. So I mean...on the 2 biggest steroid based sites, it's SOP now.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »
At what daily dosage are we talking about ?

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 07:39:40 AM »
Hooker im new to internet forums so far this is the only one i go over...

Im using 100mcg.

I started the cycle last week sunday and I Exploded. I went from 105kg to 109kg by Friday. I was taking d-bol and I have retained some water. If some one else told be that they gained that kind of weight in 5 days I wouldn’t believe it to be possible. It’s the biggest cycle ive ever done though and the first time using GH , and insulin twice a day.  The thing is I felt like crap! I was really sick and nauseas and just wanted to sleep. Ive actually stopped every thing. I don’t know if I was taking to much or the test I was using was from an UGL but what ever it was it wasn’t nice. So im sticking to just the GH and stopped the other anabolics. What would cause this? Over eating , gaining to quickly , dirty juice , to much to soon , over training? I took my last shot on Wed and stopped the slin and d-bol Friday. I feel much better already today and trained this am.

Im going to stick to the GH but should I still use the T4 even if ive stopped the other anabolics , I know you shouldn’t use T3 with out them does the same apply for T4. Im taking the GH mon-fri , do I use the T4 every day or only on days I use GH?

Thanks for the help

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 07:36:46 PM »
I remeber reading an artilcle on MESO about how you should use T-4 not T-3 when on GH.
So I would say use the T-4 , it will eventually convert to T-3 anyways, and I guess while it is still in the T-4 form it has some syringistic effect with GH for better fat burning.