Author Topic: not dieting yet...  (Read 3081 times)

az

• Getbig III
not dieting yet...
« on: July 18, 2007, 01:03:44 PM »
I'm way too lean so I'm still eating what I want (basically) but still eating clean. I'll let you guys know when I start, I'll probablt be posting everyday complaining :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: not dieting yet...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »
DAMN GIRL, lucky you!!    :P

I'm eating what I want too, but I seem to be getting fatter.... :-\

How many weeks out are you right now? 
:)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »
Yeah what Rip said!!!! I live for the 2 WEEKS out of the year that I can eat whatever I want! I put on 20lbs and my trainer reins me in! You do have sympathy here though when you need it!  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 07:05:31 AM »
Well, az did say that she is eating CLEAN.  Therein lies my problem of late. 

Since Jr Nats, I have been feeding a severe addiction to NUTS. 
Nuts are clean, right?  Not when you eat enough to sustain an army of squirrels for an entire winter.
Many of my meals over the past month have consisted of primarily nuts...of any kind...by the handful/can/jar.   :-\

I also had a little "thing" with French Toast last week...I think that I ate French Toast at least four times while I was in NYC last weekend.  And it was all that really thick Texas Toast stuff. 

AZ enjoy it while you can!!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 05:03:55 PM »
  :-\

I also had a little "thing" with French Toast last week...I think that I ate French Toast at least four times while I was in NYC last weekend.  And it was all that really thick Texas Toast stuff. 

[/quote]

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL a "thing" with french toast????? sounds kinky! what kinda nuts we talkin about??? I hope not cashews......

I eat a cheat meal almost everyday, I can't say I enjoy it, I just do it for the calories. Everybody has their nemesis, mine is a super high metabolism (which is cool for dieting but not for off season)

I'm 16 weeks out.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 04:31:30 AM »
Do you know I would kiill for a lick of peanutbutter, the smell of chocolate..or a real man right now...giggle
The man I really want is 900 miles away...so shit, what is a girl to do? I already hate food, I wasn't interested in sex, (until he got me to eat oysters) and he's 900 miles away...F**K!!!! Men ignore this comment..it's a GIRL THING!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 07:45:13 AM »
hahahhaaa  I have broken it off with the French Toast...the relationship just wasn't healthy.   :D

I am still having probs with nuts though, I cannot control myself with the nuts for whatever reason LOL.   Cashews...YES...Almonds. ..YES...Peanuts...YES... Brazil Nuts...UH HUH....Hazelnuts...DAMN RIGHT...Macademia Nuts...MY FAVE...Pistachio Nuts...OH YEAH...I try to eat as many of them as I can "raw" and unsalted but STILL, I am eating enough in one day to last me a week calorie-wise. :-\

16 weeks is still sooo much time.  Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.  Are you doing any cardio yet?

Enjoy those cheat meals while you can, and think of those of us who put weight on just looking at the food.   :P