Author Topic: Man Convicted of Leaving Child to Be Eaten by Alligators  (Read 3540 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Man Convicted of Leaving Child to Be Eaten by Alligators
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 10:19:47 AM »
I'm glad to hear you "very rarely" intentionally violate state and federal drug laws.  But this does help explain a lot.

how do you know I'm breaking any laws?  Perhaps I only smoke when I'm in Amsterdam or Canada.  Maybe I have a prescription.  Maybe you just a really simple mind person and those possibilities never occured to you.

btw - don't you think it's the "Good New" of Jesus that even a sadistic fuck like the guy in your story can still accept Jesus as his personal saviour and avoid eternity in Hell? 

Isn't that what the Good New's is all about??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 10:26:35 AM »
how do you know I'm breaking any laws?  Perhaps I only smoke when I'm in Amsterdam or Canada.  Maybe I have a prescription.  Maybe you just a really simple mind person and those possibilities never occured to you.

btw - don't you think it's the "Good New" of Jesus that even a sadistic fuck like the guy in your story can still accept Jesus as his personal saviour and avoid eternity in Hell? 

Isn't that what the Good New's is all about??

Okay.  Do you only smoke weed when you're in Amsterdam or Canada?  Do you have a prescription for medical marijuana?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 10:37:39 AM »
Okay.  Do you only smoke weed when you're in Amsterdam or Canada?  Do you have a prescription for medical marijuana?   

I only do Oxycotin and I usually score if from Rush

the point is if this sick killer just accepts Jesus as his personal saviour then he'll be right there in heaven with you and in the eyes of God you will be equivalent.

that's what the Good News is all about - it's open to everyone - even Bin Laden if he chose to partake.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 10:52:47 AM »
I gotta try oxycotin.. Hear that shit numbs you down a notch.

I do have a slight bent of the lumbar spine, but not serious enough to get a prescription for codine.  >:(

Back on topic.. This pos should be killed instead of being left to rot in prison.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »
I gotta try oxycotin.. Hear that shit numbs you down a notch.

I do have a slight bent of the lumbar spine, but not serious enough to get a prescription for codine.  >:(

Back on topic.. This pos should be killed instead of being left to rot in prison.

I was only kidding abou the Oxycotin.  I've never even had a Vicodin or any other precription painkiller (even when prescribed by my Dentist). In fact I rarely even take an aspirin.

Regarding this killer - I say the victims family gets to beat him with lead pipes and then hang him by his feet over an alligator pit - assuming he get's right with Jesus he'll be waiting in heaven when Beach Bum arrives.