Author Topic: Slight chest pain on ECY?  (Read 1936 times)

temper35

• Getbig III
Slight chest pain on ECY?
« on: July 18, 2007, 09:46:42 PM »
I started taking 1 bronkaid, 200mg caffeine and 2.5mg yohimbine 2x daily yesterday and plan on keeping it like that for a while to see what happens.  During periods of resting, for example, now, I noticed that when I take a deep breath I can feel a slight sharp twinge on the left side of my chest(over the heart).  Should I be concerned about this or no big deal?

climber

• Getbig III
Re: Slight chest pain on ECY?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »
I started taking 1 bronkaid, 200mg caffeine and 2.5mg yohimbine 2x daily yesterday and plan on keeping it like that for a while to see what happens.  During periods of resting, for example, now, I noticed that when I take a deep breath I can feel a slight sharp twinge on the left side of my chest(over the heart).  Should I be concerned about this or no big deal?

When I first started ECA, I found that the  Bronkaid caused me to breathe really deeply, other people would remark on it too, but I never had any pains. The pain could be coming from a change in blood pressure due to the Ephedrine, I sometimes feel my heart beats is little bit strange on it, or it could possibly be coming from the Guaifenesin. The Guaifenesin is what causes the deep breathing, it's an expectorant, therefore your problem might be because your lungs are clearing mucus and aren't used to being as clear. I recommend you wait a few more days and see if the pain goes away, if it doesn't you really should go see a physician.
Hrmmm

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 12:54:08 PM »
use aspirin instead of yohimbe! LOL No more head ache. Head aches while on ECA, ECY are caused from the high blood pressure that comes with use.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 01:50:49 PM »
Let me see if I get this right--you are asking a bunch of anonymous people on the internet whether your chest pain is something to be worried about?  Epic irresponsibility with your own health.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »
It was more of a inquiry if that was natural.  Ive never taken ECanything before.  Thank you for your concern emn1964, you have put it all into perspective for me.  I can see clearly now.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 02:36:42 PM »
glad I could help :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 03:18:31 PM »
Let me see if I get this right--you are asking a bunch of anonymous people on the internet whether your chest pain is something to be worried about?  Epic irresponsibility with your own health.

Good point(s). However, you'd be surprized who knows who (in person) on the board.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 03:28:51 PM »
Sigh, lol.  I wasn't asking for a medical diagnosis.  I was aiming for the equivalent of how when people start taking test theyll post and say they have flu like symptoms, and ask if its normal.  I thought maybe it was just a side effect.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »
It probably is just a side effect. Did you notice this before you began taking the ECY stack?

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 03:46:30 PM »
i should just give it up, better safe than sorry

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 05:43:21 AM »
I agree. Plus, I've never thought ECA stacks were all their cracked up to be anyway.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 05:44:15 AM »

I also agree.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »
I have a hatred for clen for scaring me like that, so i normally stick to ephedrine for my fat burning purposes. I have had a few of those what you talking about. Very shap pains in the chest area. When i was doin 120mg-200mg clen it happened. Ripped, yes, worth it , no. If you cant hang with the stims, your best bet is to drop them and maybe consider thyroid or an ephedra alkaliod product like sida cardofilia. Those tend to be much more mellow. The "y" is completely unnecessary and shouldnt be taken with that stack. Im no pro, nor do i want to be, so my health is a major concern and i hope it is for the rest of you guys too. Chest pains, not trying to go there.
-

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 07:22:46 AM »
I have a hatred for clen for scaring me like that, so i normally stick to ephedrine for my fat burning purposes. I have had a few of those what you talking about. Very shap pains in the chest area. When i was doin 120mg-200mg clen it happened. Ripped, yes, worth it , no. If you cant hang with the stims, your best bet is to drop them and maybe consider thyroid or an ephedra alkaliod product like sida cardofilia. Those tend to be much more mellow. The "y" is completely unnecessary and shouldnt be taken with that stack. Im no pro, nor do i want to be, so my health is a major concern and i hope it is for the rest of you guys too. Chest pains, not trying to go there.

The OTC fat burners made me feel worse than clen.  But I don't take more than 100mcg clen ED, split 2 doses, 12hrs apart

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 10:58:29 AM »
The OTC fat burners made me feel worse than clen.  But I don't take more than 100mcg clen ED, split 2 doses, 12hrs apart

Same here.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 06:26:26 AM »
Lipo - 6.  Its the only OTC "fat Burner" I ever tried I can tollerate.
Stims dont set well w/ me, must be all them cadies back in the 1970's ;D.

2 caps have ..  synephrine HCL 20mg
                     Synthetic  99& Guggulsteterones   20mg
                     Yohimbine HCL   3mg
                      Caffeine Anhydrous   200mgs
                       Bioperine  5mg

Slightly speedy, kills a little apetite (I dont need that) breathe a bit freely...

Tend to get a great workout on them, not like 3 Dbol but not bad.