Author Topic: FOX NEWS REPORTS ON BIG BROTHER????  (Read 907 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
FOX NEWS REPORTS ON BIG BROTHER????
« on: July 18, 2007, 10:28:22 PM »
Shephard Smith on Fox reports that the FBI can listen even when phone is turned off:

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: FOX NEWS REPORTS ON BIG BROTHER????
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 12:48:52 AM »
Shephard Smith on Fox reports that the FBI can listen even when phone is turned off:

...and you guys are only discovering this now?

Guess what guys?  ...they can do that with your landline home telephone as well, ...even when it's hung up,
...they can hear everything said in the room. They can do it by pointing a beam at your window to measure the vibrations coming off the glass. There is no longer any such thing as privacy. They can probably even tell you what you ate for lunch.
w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 01:41:25 AM »
  Fox News supports the Bush administration's Patriot Act policies to no end, and now they're acting as if they're doing us some sort of great service by divulging this? Uh-huh.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 11:56:11 AM »

...and you guys are only discovering this now?

Guess what guys?  ...they can do that with your landline home telephone as well, ...even when it's hung up,
...they can hear everything said in the room. They can do it by pointing a beam at your window to measure the vibrations coming off the glass. There is no longer any such thing as privacy. They can probably even tell you what you ate for lunch.
Jag, will you quit with the, "I knew this ages ago" bs... I heard this quite some time ago too, what was shocking to me was that it was reported by Shepard Smith on Fox News...  This is the kind of thing that never makes it onto the Fox airwaves... Or did the world already know about that too ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 12:10:13 PM »
Jag, will you quit with the, "I knew this ages ago" bs... I heard this quite some time ago too, what was shocking to me was that it was reported by Shepard Smith on Fox News...  This is the kind of thing that never makes it onto the Fox airwaves... Or did the world already know about that too ::)

Berserker, ...you gotta admit, ...some information is a little slow to filter down to the masses in the USA.
When you consider how quickly some of your countrymen caught on to certain things, ...would it be so farfetched a possibility that maybe some have never heard this before? ...besides... I wanted to use my emoticon.  :D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 12:23:44 PM »
Berserker, ...you gotta admit, ...some information is a little slow to filter down to the masses in the USA.
When you consider how quickly some of your countrymen caught on to certain things, ...would it be so farfetched a possibility that maybe some have never heard this before? ...besides... I wanted to use my emoticon.  :D
You gotta admit this coming out of Shepard Smith's mouth is an oddity newsworthy in of itself.  It's because of people getting thier news from Fox that stories like this don't get into the minds of many Americans....  Hense my title, "Fox News reports on Big Brother? ?? ?" as in HUH, what's up???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 12:31:01 PM »
You gotta admit this coming out of Shepard Smith's mouth is an oddity newsworthy in of itself.  It's because of people getting thier news from Fox that stories like this don't get into the minds of many Americans....  Hense my title, "Fox News reports on Big Brother? ?? ?" as in HUH, what's up???

Anything factual that comes out of FoxNews is an oddity newsworthy in and of itself.
I'm surprised it was put on YouTube, when it could be saved, ...possibly even traded as an extremely rare commodity.
w