Author Topic: Most embarassing moments...I had one today  (Read 7782 times)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Most embarassing moments...I had one today
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 01:21:58 PM »
Great place to retire ;).  in 1999 $100 month got a nice apartment in BKK including electric and water.
Kilo of shrimp so fresh, they's still kickin'  from the market down the street about $2.50
Custom tailor (fit like a glove) mens suite - $120.

The US$ has taken a beating sinse then, but still very cheap to live there.
Some hassles the average American might not like, but I can deal w/ it.

22.5K Gold jewelry is also a steal, the labor is SO cheap that it basically sells @ spot market current gold price for simple pieces. There is no compare w/  the pieces even in the most spendy USA shops. Rubies and Saphires are also a exceptional buy if you know what looking @ or even simply go to the high end jewelers.

Muay-Thai Ringside w/ the BKK detectives. 8)
 I bet yur Pop is well connected after all those yrs.
Things work a little different over there.   

Yeah, so I hear.   ::)

LOL

:)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 08:07:55 PM »
No kidding? You ever get back? If BKK weren't SO Polluted :-X :'( it would be a great city.

Trab, You know there's something you can do to help clean it up don't you?

Here's what Jerry Lang, the #1 combustion expert in North America had to say about the technology:

"When first introduced to this technology, my initial reaction was to try to disprove it. My background and experience dictated that such fuel economy and emission lowering achievements were simply not possible in current engine designs.

However, both laboratory and field testing have proven otherwise, and I have come to realize that FFi and it's Distributor base, are in the unprecedented and unique position to directly affect critical aspects of vehicle-caused pollution and fuel economy world-wide.

I consider it a privilege to be associated with such vision and insight, and am proud to be affiliated with Fuel Freedom International and the Global Vision."--Jerry Lang

w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 09:07:09 PM »
Trab, You know there's something you can do to help clean it up don't you?

Here's what Jerry Lang, the #1 combustion expert in North America had to say about the technology:

"When first introduced to this technology, my initial reaction was to try to disprove it. My background and experience dictated that such fuel economy and emission lowering achievements were simply not possible in current engine designs.

However, both laboratory and field testing have proven otherwise, and I have come to realize that FFi and it's Distributor base, are in the unprecedented and unique position to directly affect critical aspects of vehicle-caused pollution and fuel economy world-wide.

I consider it a privilege to be associated with such vision and insight, and am proud to be affiliated with Fuel Freedom International and the Global Vision."--Jerry Lang

Ill get to looking at it closer yet, Im real wrapped up the last weeks and getting some new stuff going also...
And get ready for winter...
BKK is prolly a good market, but theres some issues dealing w/  in that land, prolly better for a Thai national...
I should try some in my large van, because all that Const equip/ and Vehicle may get sold in the not too distant future.

I'll Pm ya sometime or PM me again. Lots going on right now...