Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 785 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: July 19, 2007, 01:36:21 AM »
[quote author=r
can you make a post talking in more depth about dnp? how important is it in contest preperation? does every big name pro use it, and if so what does their cycle look like on it? how dangerous is it in your opinion? i'm relatively new to bodybuilding and am planning on using it to get rid of the last 20 or so pounds that i need to lose ( i've already lost 50 from dieting and clen ) , can you outline what my cycle should be and speak on the precautions i should take in terms of diet, especially how to avoid serious harm from the side effects...

as always thank you for all the information you post, you're doing an important thing for BBing. and if you could leave out my name if you post this, i'd appreciate it.
[/quote]

some do some dont,,more dont than do,,when it comes to pro bodybuilding 2007 youd be surpriized but majority of the ones i train  with and know personaly (including myself) do not use it,,
i dont use it because i find t3 and ephedrine combo to be a hell of a lot better than any dnp existed on the market now days,,the combo works better,,just as fast,,and leaves you strong and energized rather than drained

*again as i say always aas is a must when taking t3 and ephedrine and wanting to keep all of your muscle mass while dropping bodyfat%
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 02:16:43 AM »
Quote from: r
*again as i say always aas is a must when taking t3 and ephedrine and wanting to keep [b
all [/b] of your muscle mass while dropping bodyfat%

But dnp is more effective?