Author Topic: AirTran Airways Drops Michael Vick Today!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Keep Up The Good Work!  (Read 4773 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Good work people! Keep calling! Let's work on Rawlings now!

Rawlings

Tel: (314) 819-2800

Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Rawlings is based here in St. Louis.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I spoke to the poor girl in charge of answering the phone their today.  She told me the company doesnt have media relations person, so she and some other girl have been responsible for taking all the calls regarding Vick.  Then she started getting choked up telling me that she has been cursed out and threatened for 2 days straight.  Why would a classy, All-American institution like Rawlings sponsor a lowlife ghetto bastard like Vick anyway?
i think a lot of companies overlooked a lot of the relatively minor bullshit involved with Vick because he's looked at as "the best athlete" in NFL history but this latest shit is just too serious.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
The dogfighting is cruel and fuct enough, but the twisted and sadistic dog executions he put on are beyond comprehension.  Is there something wrong with the brains of southern nig nogs?
he's a fuccking asshole plain and simple, cruel bastard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Nancy (crazy lady) Grace was going thru the indictment last night, reading the gruesome details.  Just unbelievable.  It's on at 1 AM est on CNN or headline news - I don't normally watch, but she read the details (which MSN and CNN and FOX ignored), and man, they were just sick.  Lynching, shooting, choking, bodyslamming wounded animals.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
In other news, Michael Vick's agent announced that he signed a new endorsement deal with Team Adonis Supplements!
BigNationRadio.com

youandme

• Getbig V
Nancy (crazy lady) Grace was going thru the indictment last night, reading the gruesome details.  Just unbelievable.  It's on at 1 AM est on CNN or headline news - I don't normally watch, but she read the details (which MSN and CNN and FOX ignored), and man, they were just sick.  Lynching, shooting, choking, bodyslamming wounded animals.

....you forgot to mention electrocution, and drowning.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

What a pos.. Absolute lowlife.

Keep calling all his sponsors!

thisiskeith12

Michael Vick's agent must be thinking about suicide right now.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Damn how many dogs do you have to kill before you yourself have to be put in prison for a life sentence??...The dogs are more defenseless than a human; what a total fukin piece of shit...At least if Vick got sentenced to death they would do it in respectable way and wouldn't torture him the sick fuck!!!!! >:(
Watching The Haters

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Damn how many dogs do you have to kill before you yourself have to be put in prison for a life sentence??...The dogs are more defenseless than a human; what a total fukin piece of shit...At least if Vick got sentenced to death they would do it in respectable way and wouldn't torture him the sick fuck!!!!! >:(

But killing cows, pigs, and chickens is okay, right?   ::)

Get some perspective, people...   our society kills animals in massive numbers every day, and not humanely, either.  You are all acting like Vick is responsible for the Holocaust or something.   ::) ::)

Ron: "I am lazy."

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"

Get some perspective, people...   our society kills animals in massive numbers every day, and not humanely, either.  You are all acting like Vick is responsible for the Holocaust or something.   ::) ::)

Uh dude, are you actually equating killing animals for FOOD to TORTURING THEM FOR SPORT >:(
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Uh dude, are you actually equating killing animals for FOOD to TORTURING THEM FOR SPORT >:(

So if Vick had fired up his BBQ and cooked up the losing animals for dinner you'd be okay with it?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion

Yeah we do slaughter animals in order to eat them everyday....Damn you don't see companies torturing the animals before slaughtering them for consumption...There is a huge difference in what Vick did compared to meat companies...Don't use the cop-out of killing any animal is bad...I don't give a shit if other countries eat cats and dogs either they don't torture them before butchering them...I can't believe you would compare killing animals in order to consume to torturing them...WTF
Watching The Haters

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

dude, don't do your typical bullshit act with the logic stick. Of course we kill animals for food. However millions of Americans don't keep livestock as pets and love them.
$

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Damn you don't see companies torturing the animals before slaughtering them for consumption...

You've obviously never watched "60 Minutes".  ::)

Take a field trip to any poultry processing plant some day.  ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
dude, don't do your typical bullshit act with the logic stick. Of course we kill animals for food. However millions of Americans don't keep livestock as pets and love them.

The animals involved were no one's pets.

In India, cows are not just pets, they're gods.

You don't think some farm kid has ever considered one of his chickens or pigs as "pets"?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion

You've obviously never watched "60 Minutes".  ::)

Take a field trip to any poultry processing plant some day.  ;)

I have watched it and it is not the best of practices, but it doesn't hold a candle to electrocuting, strangling, bodyslamming, lynching etc with your bare hands most of it...What the hell is your problem trying to make a direct comparison in what Vick did and what the meat companies do??? With what Vick did makes him have the same key traits as a serial killer...I guess I just love dogs to much to not be able to see how you are justifying torturing animals for fun and sport >:(
Watching The Haters

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Here is his official website... www.mikevick.com
If you go to the forums, you can see his fans defending him. We should hijack the message board and let everyone know how much we despise him.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
...What the hell is your problem trying to make a direct comparison in what Vick did and what the meat companies do???

It's a far more valid comparison than the one all of you seem to be making: comparing dogs with people, and Vick with a serial killer.  Dogs are animals, not people.  It's either okay to kill animals, or it's not, but it's hypocritical to say it's okay to kill "ugly" animals like cows and pigs, but "cute furry" ones should be given the rights of people. 

I don't agree with what Vick did, but the fact remains all of you freaking out about it to the point of demanding life sentence, no bail, etc, are massive hypocrites, unless you're all vegetarians.  Since this is a bodybuilding board, I'll assume you're not vegetarians.  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
The animals involved were no one's pets.

In India, cows are not just pets, they're gods.

You don't think some farm kid has ever considered one of his chickens or pigs as "pets"?

God's?

more like a glorified Rabbit's foot.

youandme

• Getbig V
Here is his official website... www.mikevick.com
If you go to the forums, you can see his fans defending him. We should hijack the message board and let everyone know how much we despise him.

Alright post this on the gossip board andlets get to it

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
I have two dogs that I love to death. The details on the news about how they killed dogs that wern't agressive enough is absolutely gut wrenching to me. The ones kept alive to fight is horrible. It fucking hurts reading and listening to the details of this shit.

I hope Vick hangs. Hangs long and hard. When you're indicted by the federal goverment, the prosecution is represented by people who are on top of their shit.

I guarantee that Vick is scared for his life right now. He stands to lose everything. I'm telling you that ghetto piece of shit is crying himself to sleep at night.

Good.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won

EXACTLY,,,, and although abstinence from meat is unrealistic.....there are human Protocols that any Meat producer can follow that would get their product certified as Human Certified Beef by the Human Society or other animal welfare organizations.

Unless people ask for this kind of meat, or start buying this kind of meat, the animals will be slaughtered in the most barbaric ways.

Chipolet Grill sells Human Certifed Beef. But oddly they are owned by McDonalds. But maybe if enough people respond to Chipolte then McDonalds would carry Human Certified Beef. That would be a huge win.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Good, job Grundle

here is an email address for Rawlings

rrober@rawlings.com

Its always good to thank companies too when they do the right thing.

http://www.airtranairways.com/contact/contact_us.aspx