Author Topic: testosterone???  (Read 1109 times)

midwestmuscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
testosterone???
« on: July 19, 2007, 06:12:45 PM »
I have used anabolics on and off for almost 15years. When I decided to leave it all behind, I felt like hell. Went to the doctor and had my test levels checked. They were low to low normal. What do you guys suggest? If I take cypionate injections, how much and often would you suggest? Also, would you stay with cypionate or also try ethionate? Any help would be appreciated.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: testosterone???
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 06:29:58 PM »
If you're going for HRT wouldn't the doctor be telling you how much to take?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:59:53 PM »
If you're going for HRT wouldn't the doctor be telling you how much to take?

Say Rim, Vey good PT Huh? ;D

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 08:09:30 PM »
also they are pretty much the same.

youll be lucky to get 100 to 200 mg a week

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 08:32:03 PM »
THey push creme and gell if anything in the States.
They Play - Take another blood test game for 6mo+.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 08:34:41 PM »
leave the "HRT" alone and get your lifting and diet in order, start banging away on the squats, deadlifts, benches and other big hormone releasing movements and get your natural levels back to normal, don't be a pusssy now that you've dropped the drugs and think that you can't lift anymore, you don't have to drop any more than 10-15 percent of your geared up strength.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 05:41:12 AM »
leave the "HRT" alone and get your lifting and diet in order, start banging away on the squats, deadlifts, benches and other big hormone releasing movements and get your natural levels back to normal, don't be a pusssy now that you've dropped the drugs and think that you can't lift anymore, you don't have to drop any more than 10-15 percent of your geared up strength.
This guy never said his diet/training wasn't in order...where did he say this? No if it isn't, then yeah you're right, this should be his top concern...but I'd hope that someone that has been using AAS for as long as he has, already has these things in order.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 08:26:40 AM »
This guy never said his diet/training wasn't in order...where did he say this? No if it isn't, then yeah you're right, this should be his top concern...but I'd hope that someone that has been using AAS for as long as he has, already has these things in order.
yeah my point was that a lot of guys juice for a long time and then of course feel like shit when they come off and use it as an excuse not to train hard, you don't have to lose a lot of strength when you come off if you force yourself to keep training hard.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 07:28:21 AM »
yeah my point was that a lot of guys juice for a long time and then of course feel like shit when they come off and use it as an excuse not to train hard, you don't have to lose a lot of strength when you come off if you force yourself to keep training hard.

Couldn't agree more, train harder to keep the results you achieved while you were on, so the next time you cycle you can reach new goals.
Just spot me BITCH!!!