Author Topic: turned 42 today  (Read 17656 times)

Stavios

Re: turned 42 today
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2007, 02:57:40 PM »
looking awesome !!!
I take it that we will see each other at the 2008 canadian nationals   8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2007, 04:07:08 PM »
Thats a dam shame.The guy looks great and gets ripped on a forum full of little tiny men with no strength and no size.Some of you should try to post less and train more.

Would training allow us to post more?  :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2007, 05:24:53 PM »
here's me 25 years ago (1982-17 years old). training in my parents basement. yeah, i lived with them till i was 18 and then moved out; no offense to the haters that still live with their parents. anyway, small town and nobody there lifted weights and i hadn't even heard of steroids.
Pretty solid.  You shouldn't have wasted your time with drugs.  In the real world, more people respect someone who trains drug free.  Unfortunately, most look at steroids for shortcutters and cheaters.  I'll be honest, I look at middle aged guys on gear and feel bad for them.  A true bodybuilder doesn't need drugs to build a good physique.  It's what separates the men from the boys.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2007, 05:31:31 PM »
Alcohol, cocaine, marjiuana, speed, acid, exctasy, tylenol, asprin, plus hundreds and thousands of other lovely over the counter meds that people use and abuse everyday. Go rationalize that behavior jackass. When your done, go to the natural board where you belong.
I agree with that one, but all drugs in general are garbage to me.  Coke, roids, weed, etc...it's all trash..hahah
N

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2007, 05:32:18 PM »
Pretty solid.  You shouldn't have wasted your time with drugs.  In the real world, more people respect someone who trains drug free.  Unfortunately, most look at steroids for shortcutters and cheaters.  I'll be honest, I look at middle aged guys on gear and feel bad for them.  A true bodybuilder doesn't need drugs to build a good physique.  It's what separates the men from the boys.

Hammer it home croatch.  ;D     hazbin looks great tho, no doubt about it.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »

In the real world anyone with a decent physique is thought to be on something so I don't think you'd get any more respect.

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2007, 06:55:23 PM »

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »
WTF is wrong with his scraped up, oversized GH fingers and hands.

Bro said your mom likes a good beating while she gets fucked...

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2007, 07:03:49 PM »
Ignore the assholes who are putting you down! You look awesome! I'd invite you to train with me any time!
(That offer is made very rarely) Only Alex23 has trained with me...and he fingered my ass...

Do tell

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »
Ignore the haters- you look great man..  forearms are nuts.

Alex23

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2007, 11:18:10 PM »

STFU Rainbow warrior. You're justifying your own failure playing the natural/not natural card.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2007, 11:33:28 PM »

STFU Rainbow warrior. You're justifying your own failure playing the natural/not natural card.
Yeah , what Alex said...it I add to it you would probably not like it...so whatever...

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2007, 11:36:10 PM »

Exactly

The Coach

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »
Yeah , what Alex said...it I add to it you would probably not like it...so whatever...

Did you have that gyno removed yet?

Alex23

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2007, 11:48:13 PM »
Did you have that gyno removed yet?

Wow, we're all impressed; you've joined the getbig "Collective Consciousness" that says "bash buffgoddess" no matter what...

You're very accomplished.

The Coach

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2007, 11:52:18 PM »
Wow, we're all impressed; you've joined the getbig "Collective Consciousness" that says "bash buffgoddess" no matter what...

You're very accomplished.

Thanks, I've worked hard for this achievment!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2007, 11:53:51 PM »

Well said Alex, I agree with you also.
Hrmmm

Alex23

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2007, 12:00:11 AM »
Thanks, I've worked hard for this achievement!

I wouldn't go that far; being shaving close to 10k post and not getting any respect or notoriety is called what?

Alex23

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »
hazbin, fuck the trollers dude, you look awesome and dieted down.

All of them would kiss your toes and ask you out if they met you at the gym.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2007, 12:06:34 AM »
hazbin, fuck the trollers dude, you look awesome and dieted down.

All of them would kiss your toes and ask you out if they met you at the gym.
That is for sure! I think you look incredible...anyone on here who downs you is just jealous...I'm one who judges fine examples of man flesh..(NPC Judge)...and you are one in my opinion...

The Coach

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2007, 12:08:55 AM »
I wouldn't go that far; being shaving close to 10k post and not getting any respect or notoriety is called what?

Yes, but in all fairness, it's taken me more than three years to get there. Besides, I was referring to "buffgodess" not the dude who turned 42.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2007, 12:14:48 AM »
Yes, but in all fairness, it's taken me more than three years to get there. Besides, I was referring to "buffgodess" not the dude who turned 42.
If you are trying to insult me..it wont happen...you guys on here who flame me, only show your insecurities as a man...You know there's a couple of guys in here who have actual gym shots of me breaking world records in powerlifting, and winning Overall in bodybuilding...They choose to let you sub-human dweebs stew on it as do I...

Alex23

« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »
If you are trying to insult me..it wont happen...you guys on here who flame me, only show your insecurities as a man...You know there's a couple of guys in here who have actual gym shots of me breaking world records in powerlifting, and winning Overall in bodybuilding...They choose to let you sub-human dweebs stew on it as do I...

Exactly Karen. You create more man insecurity than an Enzyte Commercial.

hazbin looks pretty decent. Especially for 42. The turds on here would follow him in the gym like hound dogs just to get a wiff of his farts, hoping it's anabolic.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:18 AM »
In the real world anyone with a decent physique is thought to be on something so I don't think you'd get any more respect.
That's the sad part with all the drugs involved in bodybuilding.  I'll get perceived as a juicer because most don't achieve squat without drugs, just a fact.  It requires a certain level of dedication for years, not weeks.  At the end of the day, I know where my gains come from and that's pretty much all that matters.  I'd feel like a piece of cow dung, if I knew drugs were the reason I was semi-jacked.
Do me a favor, when you post, please make sense.  It makes for a better forum.
Justifying my own failure?  Classic.  Yeah, I'd consider gaining 60lbs of lean mass a complete dismal failure, without drugs.  For real, stop with the self-ownings.  I'm embarrassed for you. ;)  The sad thing is, I own 85% of the juice community and I take nothing but glutamine...harsh! hahaha
N

Alex23

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2007, 12:30:38 AM »
That's the sad part with all the drugs involved in bodybuilding.  I'll get perceived as a juicer because most don't achieve squat without drugs, just a fact.  It requires a certain level of dedication for years, not weeks.  At the end of the day, I know where my gains come from and that's pretty much all that matters.  I'd feel like a piece of cow dung, if I knew drugs were the reason I was semi-jacked.Do me a favor, when you post, please make sense.  It makes for a better forum.
Justifying my own failure?  Classic.  Yeah, I'd consider gaining 60lbs of lean mass a complete dismal failure, without drugs.  For real, stop with the self-ownings.  I'm embarrassed for you. ;)  The sad thing is, I own 85% of the juice community and I take nothing but glutamine...harsh! hahaha

Epic third world struggling english, suffering of biggorexia and taking better physiques as a personal defeat.

Have some fun, visit