Author Topic: For those of you on Vitamin-S...  (Read 2007 times)

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
For those of you on Vitamin-S...
« on: July 20, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
What do your friends and family say to you, if anything, about being on it, if indeed they know you're on it? The one's that know you're on it, do they act any different around you?
I love me some me!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: For those of you on Vitamin-S...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 11:30:01 AM »
They probably just deny it.

I've seen it done. Huge obvious users, but still won't admit to using, even to friends and family. They'll say things like, "I'm using extra creatine" or "Brand X Protein".  ::) Then you wonder why average people think supplements are just like drugs..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 11:33:38 AM »
Wtf is vitamin-s??? Is that code fore AAS??
Watching The Haters

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »

is that an attempt at sarcasm or do i really have to dumb it down that much?
I love me some me!!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »
It's code.  You are no longer allowed to use the word.  Thank you government for protecting us from ourselves.  You saved us all.  Now just get rid of all the violent cartoons and video games.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »
is that an attempt at sarcasm or do i really have to dumb it down that much?

Who in the fuck calls them vitamin-s?? I mean hell I use them and I am around several guys that do, but that is the first time I have ever heard the slang term vitamin-s...More guys would be totally honest about using AAS if the damn laws on them weren't so strict...Plus, the media always tries to portray AAS's as making someone into a temperamental asshole, that will kill people or severally beat them in a moments notice...So, of course friends and family members that are not properly educated on AAS side-effects are going to look at you differently...
Watching The Haters

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 11:50:07 AM »
...  a temperamental asshole, that will kill people or severally beat them in a moments notice...

you just described just about 95% of the guys on GetBig...tempermental assholes...
I love me some me!!!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 11:53:06 AM »
you just described just about 95% of the guys on GetBig...tempermental assholes...

Exact proof that childish assholes are everywhere no matter if you juice or not and the majority of the assholes on this site are self-proclaimed naturals bitching about AAS user is the really funny part about it lol ;)
Watching The Haters

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 11:59:23 AM »

Sperm. It's the getbig code for sperm.  :-\ :-\

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 12:12:40 PM »
Sperm. It's the getbig code for sperm.  :-\ :-\

i'm all natural and 99% of the guys at the gym i go to are too. the guys that are on AAS, if you want to call it that, are looked at a little dirrerent but it's only because of the huge weight's they're pushing. the vast majority of the people in the gym just think those guys are exceptionally strong but the guys that are well versed in lifting and bbing know better.

i was just curious how people act or what they say, if anything. my opinion is to do what ever the f*ck you want. as much of a conservative as i am i don't think the government needs to tell anyone what they can and can't put or do to their body. but that's a different forum
I love me some me!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 12:16:53 PM »
i'm all natural and 99% of the guys at the gym i go to are too. the guys that are on AAS, if you want to call it that, are looked at a little dirrerent but it's only because of the huge weight's they're pushing. the vast majority of the people in the gym just think those guys are exceptionally strong but the guys that are well versed in lifting and bbing know better.

i was just curious how people act or what they say, if anything. my opinion is to do what ever the f*ck you want. as much of a conservative as i am i don't think the government needs to tell anyone what they can and can't put or do to their body. but that's a different forum

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 12:20:12 PM »
?
I love me some me!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 12:25:52 PM »
meltdown.

every one of your posts in this thread is a meltdown.

Go and have a sip of lemonade, take a walk in fresh air and play with a rabbit, you'll feel better.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 12:26:45 PM »
?

Whos the jackass in your avatar trying to do a squat on a ball?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 12:30:53 PM »

I call it AAS because that is anabolic androgenic steroids abbreviated lol....Fukin "vitamin-s"...That really does sound like some kind of code word for getting your protein right from the male tap hahaha
Watching The Haters

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
meltdown.

Go and have a sip of lemonade, take a walk in fresh air and play with a rabbit, you'll feel better.

trust me i'm not melting down. i'm just asking a valid question, not harping on people because i have an inferiority complex like one "Donkey Kong".
I love me some me!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 12:40:22 PM »
trust me i'm not melting down. i'm just asking a valid question, not harping on people because i have an inferiority complex like one "Donkey Kong".

;D ;D ;D

another meltdown. Maybe you shouldn't sip too much "vitamin-s" from your boyfriend's tap, 'cockpiper'.

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 12:52:23 PM »
;D ;D ;D

another meltdown. Maybe you shouldn't sip too much "vitamin-s" from your boyfriend's tap, 'cockpiper'.

you're classic
I love me some me!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 12:57:20 PM »
you're classic

you're not.

go out and play with your sister's hamster, it might give you a few fresh thoughts about life in general.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 12:58:23 PM »
meltdown.

Playoing with a rabbit would piss me off. They dont play  >:(

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 07:38:07 PM »
heh, nobody says shit to you.  at least they dont if you are somewhat impressive or intimidating.  if you are a out of shape guy to begin with, who just bloats up and get acne all over your face and arms, someone is probably going to snicker behind your back.

the only people that will discuss it with you are your closest friends, and they should be cool with it.  if they aren't, i'd suggest getting some new friends.

most family and friends dont have a clue about bodybuilding anyway, so they believe that you just work out hard and eat a lot of protein ;D 

personally, i miss the days of AAS, but im better off in the long run

the hardest thing about being on AAS is the feeling you get when you aren't on them, and that takes years to get over.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »

salicylic acid  ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2007, 10:00:44 PM »
What do your friends and family say to you, if anything, about being on it, if indeed they know you're on it? The one's that know you're on it, do they act any different around you?

There are very few at my gym, however, those that do know I know and act a little "tough" in a nonchalant way around everyone, but somewhat embarrassed around me (like shhhh....don't tell anyone)
:

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 10:14:45 PM »
why would you tell anybody?  what is there to gain?

unless you are pro sized the average person will believe you are natural if you say you are

E
E

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 10:17:33 PM »
why would you tell anybody?  what is there to gain?

unless you are pro sized the average person will believe you are natural if you say you are

E

hahaha, I remember when I had to work hard to convince a few of my friends that Ronnie Coleman wasn't natural... some people just don't have a clue.
Hrmmm