Author Topic: Serious problem affecting bodybuilders across the nation.  (Read 1604 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Serious problem affecting bodybuilders across the nation.
« on: July 21, 2007, 05:32:55 AM »
Iron Demolishers,

Are you like me, pretty & muscular?  Do you have a large set of pythons that rest by your side (and no, I don't mean two sets of cocks that just so happen to be at your side as you so conveniently rest on your knees in between two hot studs, I mean actual arms/limbs)? 

If you do, I have a serious issue to bring up.  Just this morning as I was waking up, I noticed that I had one of the worst nights of sleep in my life.  I tossed and turned all night and couldn't truly get a full night's rest.  What's the problem?  I call it Arm Numbness, medically it's called Peripheral neuropathy. 

To get to the thick of it, this is the scenario.  I go to sleep at night and tend to have to sleep on either my left or right side.  I can't sleep as comfortably on my stomach or back (Supine or prone) because I find that I am not able to breathe as easily on those positions.  Since I happen to fall asleep laying on either my left or right arm, I find myself waking up after an hour or so of consecutively sleep, due to the fact that I feel this excruciating numbness that manifests itself through tingling all over my arm.  Then, I wake up and just roll over to my other side and hours later I wake up because of the same problem.  This ever-revolving cycle continues throughout the entire night until early morning hits and I feel like a worthless turd.

Have any of you brothers of the steel felt the same pain or anything similar?  Suggestions?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: Serious problem affecting bodybuilders across the nation.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 03:57:36 PM »
tool

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 04:13:01 PM »
There's this process I've learned to do to ensure I find the most comfortable position possible, one that I fall asleep and wake up in. I start from my feet up, making sure every limb is comfortable. I don't want one limb over the other to cut circulation or to be in a stretched position that can become a strain anytime while sleeping. Anyway, if sleeping on top of your arm is uncomfortable (which I can easily imagine it to be) then lift your arm up over your head underneath the pillow, while that arm works with your pillow to support your head. I use my arms a lot ot support my head while sleeping.

I'm so good at this that while I'm sleeping on my 5 ft long couch until my room is done being remodeled I've been having deep, undisturbed sleep night after night even with my legs over a foot stool. heheh
~

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 07:38:40 PM »
Get a Tempurpedic mattress. Problem solved!  :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »
Anyway, if sleeping on top of your arm is uncomfortable (which I can easily imagine it to be) then lift your arm up over your head underneath the pillow, while that arm works with your pillow to support your head.

I never really thought about it before, but that's how I sleep... my arm on the side I'm laying on is up under my pillow off to the side.  I've never had any problems with arm numbness.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
i'm 5'7 and 220.   yes...more fat than I should carry, i admit.  i compete and use.
my arms do get numb when i sleep.  i hate the shit. they sure didnt do that when i weighed 180.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 08:00:39 PM »
I have this problem every night. No matter how I sleep I tend to roll over whilst asleep and cut off circulation. And I'm not even huge yet... I wonder if it will get worse.
Repent, or join me!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 08:06:31 PM »
is it a blood pressure thing?  or just having big arms?  my bp has gone up.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 08:53:59 PM »
A mosquito landed above my package and I accidently sacked myself earlier  :-\

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 09:07:01 PM »
A mosquito landed above my package and I accidently sacked myself earlier  :-\

Did he block your view?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 09:21:03 PM »
I got the same problem, here the deal.  anything you do for 30 days becomes a habit.  Force yourself to sleep on your back, it may be uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to it.  Its better for your back.  if your breathing is bad, loose some weight.  if you are thin, you may have sleep apnea.
you are gay.