Author Topic: All Michael Vick News, Gossip and Opinion  (Read 2812 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
All Michael Vick News, Gossip and Opinion
« on: July 21, 2007, 07:04:10 AM »
This is not a sports topic. Its about civility, justice and compassion.

discuss.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: All Michael Vick News, Gossip and Opinion
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »

Even though I'm not a fan of those vicious dogs, they do not deserve that type of treatment by Vick's 'posse', regardless of whether he himself was directly involved. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 07:16:04 AM »
Even though I'm not a fan of those vicious dogs, they do not deserve that type of treatment by Vick's 'posse', regardless of whether he himself was directly involved. 

Those dogs are vicious, but remember many of them were bred for that trait, breeding one aggressive dog with another and so on and so on. On top of that they are psychologically and physically mistreated as pups, and then as grown dogs they are given testosterone.

So is it really their fault that they are vicious?

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 07:38:57 AM »
Vick's a hero, IMO. He's leading man's  fightback against these canine killing machines.

They will think twice about raping and eating our children now!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »
Vick's a hero, IMO. He's leading man's  fightback against these canine killing machines.

They will think twice about raping and eating our children now!

http://www.turboninjas.com/gallery/d/2709-2/moron.jpg

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 10:28:12 AM »
Those dogs are vicious, but remember many of them were bred for that trait, breeding one aggressive dog with another and so on and so on. On top of that they are psychologically and physically mistreated as pups, and then as grown dogs they are given testosterone.

So is it really their fault that they are vicious?

Animals don't have a sense of 'fault'.  You can take a poodle and bring it up to be mean. Animal aggression isn't breed specific. This shit shouldnt come as a surprise anyway-- n1gg3rs also dont have a sense of compassion.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 10:45:28 AM »
Animals don't have a sense of 'fault'.  You can take a poodle and bring it up to be mean. Animal aggression isn't breed specific. This shit shouldnt come as a surprise anyway-- n1gg3rs also dont have a sense of compassion.

But it wasn't them that developed the breed...Pit fighting was at it's zenith in England....So who doesn't have the sense of compassion...

Oh, and what states is cockfighting legal in...VA is one of them.

Either way, it's a sick thing to do.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 05:27:08 PM »
No proof Vick knew anything about it.  Only heard dogs barking in the background when he spoke to his cousin on the telephone.  Otherwise, he's in the clear.

(so says a local newspaper sports columnist..)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 05:31:08 PM »
No proof Vick knew anything about it.  Only heard dogs barking in the background when he spoke to his cousin on the telephone.  Otherwise, he's in the clear.

so, who financed this operation, nobody?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 05:32:26 PM »

According to what I read, there are several witnesses claiming he was directly involved.

Unlike local DA's, the feds usually won't bring charges unless they can prove their case.  Chances are Vick is fucked.
Ron: "I am lazy."

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 05:34:09 PM »

They also led on to believe they have people that will testify to witnessing Vick placing bets also...He is fuked good
Watching The Haters

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 05:35:19 PM »
RICO

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 05:38:30 PM »

SUAVE

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 05:46:33 PM »
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations

::)

Thanks, but I already know what it stands for.   :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:15 PM »
atleast a good human in emmit smith defended mike vick and said that he feels the feds are using mike as a squeeze man to get to others involved in dogfighting, and he also said the feds are using vick as the public and law enforcement example, he's the fallguy for all dogfighters............

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 07:07:32 PM »

Keep your ignorant comments flowing. I enjoy them ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 07:13:20 PM »
always somebody set em up, always somebody elses fault

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 08:30:47 PM »
This is not a sports topic. Its about civility, justice and compassion.

discuss.

YEAH..Lets condemn the guy for doing something dumb like dog fighting, all the while thousands flock to horse races where we watch "jock" whip the shit out of horses for the sake of winning a race...and OH YES...lets go to Ringling Brothers Circus and watch the animals brutalized into performing stunts for a viewing audience...and Hey lets get the kids together and take them to Sea World where they can view the tortured Orca Whales do stunts. And if you really want a reality show lets film the livestock and meat packing industry. Lets just see how the animals are raised and how they are kiiled for the sake of the next quarter pounder with cheese. GET REAL MOTHER FUCKERS THIS IS THE SICK REALITY OF AMERICA...

The only people speaking out about this are the BEASTIALIC FREAKS who would much prefer to have sex with the dogs...

So far as PETA goes...I don't know why the statistic about that organization are not posted more frequently. PETA EXECUTES more than 75% of the animals they take in...so much for caring for them!!!!!
C

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 09:13:52 PM »
AMEN!

YEAH..Lets condemn the guy for doing something dumb like dog fighting, all the while thousands flock to horse races where we watch "jock" whip the shit out of horses for the sake of winning a race...and OH YES...lets go to Ringling Brothers Circus and watch the animals brutalized into performing stunts for a viewing audience...and Hey lets get the kids together and take them to Sea World where they can view the tortured Orca Whales do stunts. And if you really want a reality show lets film the livestock and meat packing industry. Lets just see how the animals are raised and how they are kiiled for the sake of the next quarter pounder with cheese. GET REAL MOTHER FUCKERS THIS IS THE SICK REALITY OF AMERICA...

The only people speaking out about this are the BEASTIALIC FREAKS who would much prefer to have sex with the dogs...

So far as PETA goes...I don't know why the statistic about that organization are not posted more frequently. PETA EXECUTES more than 75% of the animals they take in...so much for caring for them!!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »
always somebody set em up, always somebody elses fault

haha yep blame whitey for all their problems...here we go...

Be his defense team is all black

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »

I agree I'm going to get me one of those coloreds and ring him up, maybe get another and make them fight to the death, maybe race em or something.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 08:21:13 PM »
BigNationRadio.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 09:01:59 PM »