Author Topic: ALL HAIL THE ALL BLACKS!!!!!  (Read 3257 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
ALL HAIL THE ALL BLACKS!!!!!
« on: July 21, 2007, 09:28:27 AM »
The New Zealand rugby team proves how awesome they are by re-claiming the Bledisloe Cup and Tri-Nations cup!!!!!!!!

P

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: ALL HAIL THE ALL BLACKS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 08:44:42 AM »
I've got a huge All Blacks Flag hanging in my garage, it dwarfs my NFL crap.

L

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 08:49:05 AM »
I've got a huge All Blacks Flag hanging in my garage, it dwarfs my NFL crap.

See the blonde haired Samoa chap standing in the middle there.... I played school boy rugby with him  8) One mean mofo he was!!
P

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 11:58:01 AM »
The All Blacks are awesome. I can't wait for the world cup, it should be theirs for the taking

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
They all scare me. I got to play with the kiwi's while I was in Afghanistan. They gave me the flag etc. The "All Blacks' were the only team we had tapes of, in college, so thats who we rooted for.
L

nzhardgain

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 04:10:36 AM »
The All Blacks are awesome. I can't wait for the world cup, it should be theirs for the taking

Hmm we havent won the thing in 20 years.Im actually quite guarded about our chances of winning because of the ABs dismal failure at the last 4 WCs.Im sure the coaching staff are trying to keep feet on the ground and not count chickens before they hatch.We will probably smash everyone in our pool,but quarter finals onwards ,the ABs have 3 very tough matches against probably Ireland,then if we get past them, probably Aussie(who like beating us at WCs)and then maybe France or South Africa.As long as we dont get a feeling of a false sense of security then we can win it.But this tournament everyone is bringing it.If we are off even a few% we can lose.Everything nowadays is based around the world cup.Having a great record leading into it wont mean a thing if we cant win it.Guaranteed the Coach will get the sack if the ABs fail to win it.A semifinal loss or a loss in the final would be regarded as a failure.If they lose in the quarters then they better stay on the plane.The sporting public here arent forgiving of failure at all.

GonnaRuckYou

• Getbig II
  • Get rucked, play rugby
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:16 PM »
The haka is fuckin hilarious. IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad respect to the All Blacks though, I love their style of play.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 03:41:19 AM »
The haka is fuckin hilarious. IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad respect to the All Blacks though, I love their style of play.

Ireland won't make it past the pool stages....

Go Argentina and France!!
P

GonnaRuckYou

• Getbig II
  • Get rucked, play rugby
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 07:53:34 AM »
Ireland won't make it past the pool stages....

Go Argentina and France!!

Nah they'll beat either one.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 04:44:32 PM »
Haven't the All Blacks made the semi-finals in the last 4 WC's? I know it's not to the standards they hold down in NZ, but that's far from dismal. I haven't been watching long, but from what I've seen, they seem to be a step above all but 2 or 3 teams. I'm only saying 2 because France plays well with home field advantage and Australia is pretty nasty from what I've seen. I'm looking forward to it. Loving the sport.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 06:11:26 AM »
Haven't the All Blacks made the semi-finals in the last 4 WC's? I know it's not to the standards they hold down in NZ, but that's far from dismal. I haven't been watching long, but from what I've seen, they seem to be a step above all but 2 or 3 teams. I'm only saying 2 because France plays well with home field advantage and Australia is pretty nasty from what I've seen. I'm looking forward to it. Loving the sport.

BF! You are very knowledgable about rugby!!

NZ always does pretty well at the world cups but if they don't win then the public lynch them all and a lot of the team will never play for the All Blacks again! Its tough but being ranked number 1 in the world basically since rugby was invented people expect big things! And The All Blacks have started to gain a reputation of choking in the big matches of the world cup....... So this time they have no choice but to win the whole thing or the curse of the world cup may last a long long time!
P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 08:40:14 AM »
BF! You are very knowledgable about rugby!!

NZ always does pretty well at the world cups but if they don't win then the public lynch them all and a lot of the team will never play for the All Blacks again! Its tough but being ranked number 1 in the world basically since rugby was invented people expect big things! And The All Blacks have started to gain a reputation of choking in the big matches of the world cup....... So this time they have no choice but to win the whole thing or the curse of the world cup may last a long long time!

hahaha, that's what I figured when it's as big of a sport as it is in New Zealand. I don't know much but I hang out with one of the rugby captains at school so I hear a lot about it from him. Enjoying it though, the sport's awesome.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 09:18:05 AM »
I played school boy rugby with him 

looks more like a "school girl" with those cute lil sox he's sportin !