Author Topic: For 30 days straight--- is this fastest way to lose fat?  (Read 3163 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
For 30 days straight--- is this fastest way to lose fat?
« on: July 21, 2007, 10:26:09 AM »
HIIT for 20 mins 2x/day on elliptical, 1 hour cardio on treadmill - 7 days a week

My only source of food is fresh veggies and fruit,lean meat, coffee.

I have til August 20th til school starts, so I have no obligations other than losing fat.

*I havent worked out in about 4 months, and i have ate like shit* :-*

Possible to lose 20 lbs?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: For 30 days straight--- is this fastest way to lose fat?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 10:36:07 AM »
First week is going to go great, then you will gradually lose intensity unless you eat like a horse and then weight loss will be minimal. Your appetite is going to go through the roof as well...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:42:55 AM »
i don't know if you will lose weight by being straight
do you wanna say all homos are fat???

sry i had to ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
i don't know if you will lose weight by being straight
do you wanna say all homos are fat???

sry i had to ;D

it took me 4 minutes to get that ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 10:47:52 AM »

it took me 4 minutes to get that ;D

i'm starting to make jokes in english...not bad  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
HIIT for 20 mins 2x/day on elliptical, 1 hour cardio on treadmill - 7 days a week

I have til August 20th til school starts, so I have no obligations other than losing fat.

I don't see any weightlifting in that plan?

If you don't lift, you'll burn more muscle than fat.

And you don't need to do that much cardio...  beyond a certain point, you'll get seriously diminishing returns.

Possible to lose 20 lbs?

Can you lose that much weight?     Yes, absolutely.

Can you lose that much fat?  No, not a chance.  In 30 days, a fat loss of 10-12 lbs would be the maximum you could hope for even under ideal conditions.
Ron: "I am lazy."

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »
train every day, going on a five day split.

do cardio three times a day= once in the morning on an empty stomach, once after training, and one at night after your done eatin before you go to bed.  eat as much LEAN mea, and as much green vegetables as you need to stay full. do not OVEREAT. but make sure that your body isnt eatin its muscle.  DO NOT eat the fruits. and if you do, only have a little bit, and have it an hourbefore you hit the weights.

take fatty acids, green tea extracts, a mens multi vitamin, and vegetable pills.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 01:13:09 PM »
I'm surprised no one has yet said

METH

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 09:00:40 AM »

slacker.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 12:20:49 PM »

Possible to lose 20 lbs?

effective weight training should be the foundation : you'll have a much higher bmr and will give you better condition and shape so get this in place first and foremost.

cardio should be low intensity and long duration for the first week. all 7 days, but as many times per day as you can ie twice minimum and 1-2hrs at a time.

2nd week on alternate days include medium intensity interval training + weights + lsd cardio.

3rd and fourth week building up intensity of interval cardio until doing flat out sprint sessions on alternate days on 4th week. lsd cardio maintained 7 days multi times per day.

lsd cardio ie walking, push bike, treadmill, sex, something you enjoy doing.

if you have access and willingness, befriend stimulants ie ephedrine and caffeine before training sessions. choose strong black coffee and ephed instead of eating on these occasions.

obviously this approach is extreme and will demand a lot of time and motivation, but the results will be extreme also. you will drop well over 30lbs during that time period on this regime.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 02:18:13 PM »
effective weight training should be the foundation : you'll have a much higher bmr and will give you better condition and shape so get this in place first and foremost.

cardio should be low intensity and long duration for the first week. all 7 days, but as many times per day as you can ie twice minimum and 1-2hrs at a time.

2nd week on alternate days include medium intensity interval training + weights + lsd cardio.

3rd and fourth week building up intensity of interval cardio until doing flat out sprint sessions on alternate days on 4th week. lsd cardio maintained 7 days multi times per day.

lsd cardio ie walking, push bike, treadmill, sex, something you enjoy doing.

if you have access and willingness, befriend stimulants ie ephedrine and caffeine before training sessions. choose strong black coffee and ephed instead of eating on these occasions.

obviously this approach is extreme and will demand a lot of time and motivation, but the results will be extreme also. you will drop well over 30lbs during that time period on this regime.

This sounds like a pretty good regimine.  Definately cardio in the morn on empty stomach.  The tough  part is eating enough to keep that metabolism going, but not too much.  I would do cardio in the morning and train with weights in the afternoon.  If you eat not fattening fish, turkey breast, and vege's, it's impossible not to lose that weight.  Also, Caffeine or epheda will jump start you as beast stated.
Most are all show no go!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 02:32:02 PM »

I don't see any weightlifting in that plan?

If you don't lift, you'll burn more muscle than fat.

And you don't need to do that much cardio...  beyond a certain point, you'll get seriously diminishing returns.

Care to explain why do you think that would happen?
 Do you have scientic proof or own expiriance?

If he keeps the heart-rate in the fatburning zone, and if he eats solid meals right after the cardio-sessions, there is no way in hell he is gonna burn muscle.

He said he didnt train for 4 moths, that way he will lose some muscle, but thats a different discussion.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 12:16:29 AM »

Care to explain why do you think that would happen?
 Do you have scientic proof or own expiriance?

If he keeps the heart-rate in the fatburning zone, and if he eats solid meals right after the cardio-sessions, there is no way in hell he is gonna burn muscle.

He said he didnt train for 4 moths, that way he will lose some muscle, but thats a different discussion.

if you continue long term to do lsd cardio your body will shed muscle and become lighter to accomodate (don't need much strength/power to accomplish lsd + muscle is too energy exhaustive to retain). it will release more catabolic hormones in the body like cortisol and eventually start shutting down the thyroid glands. remember, the body strives for survival, not looking good at the beach or whatever.

you may think that you can micro manage your body's response to it's environment El Mariachi, but you're wrong.

train according to the animal you want to be, if that be a marathon runner then continue by all means.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 12:23:41 AM »
First week is going to go great, then you will gradually lose intensity unless you eat like a horse and then weight loss will be minimal. Your appetite is going to go through the roof as well...

his appetite should be fine with enough fibre and protein, he wont get 'weaker' at all if he eats veges, lean meat and im sure he'll throw in some carbs.