Author Topic: dennis james pulls out of the olympia  (Read 36909 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: dennis james pulls out of the olympia
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 09:36:41 PM »
Now totally 5 competitors out of the Olympia :Dennis James , Kai Green, Branch Warren, Phil Heath and Desmond Miller

And none had a chance to crack the top 5

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 09:38:13 PM »
He almost died for you bitchs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »
Top six in 07 Olympia in no particular order, Coleman, Cutler, Martinez, Jackson, Freeman and Badell

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »
Sadly, a lot of these guys have families. It's very a very selfish act to take your health for granted when you have a family. All for a plastic trophy......
Who said bodybuilders were selfish? haha
Yeah, it's strange, I never have these complications and I've been bodybuilding for 15 years?  Oh that's right, I don't ingest inhumane amounts of shit..haha  What an idiot.
N

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 12:26:54 AM »
Who said bodybuilders were selfish? haha
Yeah, it's strange, I never have these complications and I've been bodybuilding for 15 years?  Oh that's right, I don't ingest inhumane amounts of shit..haha  What an idiot.

Yes you do, you fu cking drug addict.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 12:37:41 AM »
We all agree that Dennis is an absolute tragedy.  His bloated abdomen speaks for itself.

Dennis' obsession with playing the 'size game' has cost him almost everything; credibility, health and most importantly, the loss of respect from his family.

Dennis, it is time to read the writing on the wall...You can read now,
can't you Dennis?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2007, 12:39:34 AM »
Agree, not even looking like hammered shit stopped the great Dorian from competing.

LOL!!!

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2007, 01:24:49 AM »
You just can not run around like you are 18 yrs old forever when you are really 41 and think your body is not going to catch up with you.

Keep it Real

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2007, 01:45:31 AM »
I KNOW ..WHEN DID OUR PARENTS OR THIER PARENTS EVER GET EXHAUSTED....FUCKIN PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE SO FULL OF SHIT........WORLDS GOING TO CRAP.....

hahahaa
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2007, 01:59:42 AM »
Dennis didn’t have any chance of cracking the top 6 this year;  nor any other year for the matter of fact.  He is pretty much burned from juicing for a log time.  And injuries are starting to get the best of him. 

He is doing well by getting shit load of money from his Kewait sponsor.  Where he basically does nothing except training and eating,, all paid for and people treating him like a god.  I guess this is the best stage at his life he should make the best of it and not bother of doing shows cause he cant do any serious damage anymore.  Without Branch, Kai and Phil he might be good fro 8th or 9that this years Olympia but if they would have done the show he wouldn’t even make it to the top 10. 

At 37 or 38 he is done with BBing,, not that he cannot continue but he messed up his body so bad that he cannot do better,, bad planning from his side I guess.  If he palyed it a bit smarted he could have continued and had a better symmetry without the pregnancy,, but that is the price you pay for getting big too fast.

Either it is true about his condition or he just made it up to relax,, it is a smart move I think.

Paul L.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2007, 02:05:48 AM »
He almost died for you bitchs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2007, 02:13:19 AM »
Dennis didn’t have any chance of cracking the top 6 this year;  nor any other year for the matter of fact.  He is pretty much burned from juicing for a log time.  And injuries are starting to get the best of him. 

He is doing well by getting shit load of money from his Kewait sponsor.  Where he basically does nothing except training and eating,, all paid for and people treating him like a god.  I guess this is the best stage at his life he should make the best of it and not bother of doing shows cause he cant do any serious damage anymore.  Without Branch, Kai and Phil he might be good fro 8th or 9that this years Olympia but if they would have done the show he wouldn’t even make it to the top 10. 

At 37 or 38 he is done with BBing,, not that he cannot continue but he messed up his body so bad that he cannot do better,, bad planning from his side I guess.  If he palyed it a bit smarted he could have continued and had a better symmetry without the pregnancy,, but that is the price you pay for getting big too fast.

Either it is true about his condition or he just made it up to relax,, it is a smart move I think.

Paul L.

You are correct.  DJ is washed up as a bodybuilder mainly due to his obesse stomach. The best he can do for himself and his family is to continue to suck on the arabs in Kuwait as long as he can much the way he did in Thailand until there was nothing left to suck.

Get your ages correct though, DJ is 41 or 42 ask him yourself he will likely tell you 35 or 36. 

Keep it Real

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM »
Yes you do, you fu cking drug addict.
I see what's going here, I think you're in love with me.  I'm flattered.  PM me and I'll send you a pic, free of charge.
N

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2007, 03:46:09 AM »
The debate over Dennis' pregnancy and his dubious-double-life in Thailand will continue for a long time to come.  Bottom line, Dennis has retired.  Talk of this mystery illness is just that, talk!

Word of advice Dennis, take what is left of your failing health and run as fast as you can away from everything that is BB-industry related! 

Your credibility as a Pro is shot, it is time to move on dawg!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2007, 04:56:05 AM »
We all agree that Dennis is an absolute tragedy.  His bloated abdomen speaks for itself.

Dennis' obsession with playing the 'size game' has cost him almost everything; credibility, health and most importantly, the loss of respect from his family.

Dennis, it is time to read the writing on the wall...You can read now,
can't you Dennis?

very true Mr.

dennis "the menace" james aka DJ should drop his competitive body weight to 225-230lbs or retire.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2007, 05:00:50 AM »
I think these guys are so obsessed with their size that they do even want to think of losing a few pounds.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 05:05:28 AM »
DJ is known for size- if he was to give that up he would simply be a nobody.  Geez, if DJ were to drop 25lbs where would his legs and back then be????

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 05:09:33 AM »
DJ is known for size- if he was to give that up he would simply be a nobody.  Geez, if DJ were to drop 25lbs where would his legs and back then be????

as opposed to his pregnant look? if he gets his waist smaller it will make a huge difference.

are you the daddy of his baby? is that the real reason you dont want mr james to undergo an abortion?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 03:43:34 PM »
hey rat, spoken to the dea again lately?

The debate over Dennis' pregnancy and his dubious-double-life in Thailand will continue for a long time to come.  Bottom line, Dennis has retired.  Talk of this mystery illness is just that, talk!

Word of advice Dennis, take what is left of your failing health and run as fast as you can away from everything that is BB-industry related! 

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 03:59:44 PM »

Hank, bro...
 Your comments on here are disrespectful and IMO on the verge of chickenshit. Have you met, dennis, lee, etc?... The dude is a top mr o competitior and is taking time off. I dont see the big deal. Hes far from done. If you dont like the bbing industry, why come on getbig and thrive off it? maybe just a bit of hipocracy?...Get a life bro. Your dull and boring. Normally it doesnt bug me to see your b.s comments but in this case it does. Imo your a real piece of work dude. A true nobody. Look how good it makes you feel to put other people down. Thats a jealous streak and envy is not cool. I eat better than you, train harder, look better, & Ive seen ass you will only see in your dreams, and i live that lifestyle you fantasize about... Thats my reality and yup, i got it goin on hank. Post your pics if you dare to challenge me so getbig and i can humiliate you and laugh in your face. Cowards like you hidw behind computers and are the definition of internet badass. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and yours stinks like shit Hank.
-

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2007, 04:39:39 PM »
Dennis James, you are now haunted by the saying; ''Without your health you have nothing !''

Your family berated you for playing the 'size game' and you did not heed their warnings!  Now you are a sickly, bloated and washed-up nobody with only a pregnant-stomach for company!

Bask in your misery Dennis, all the while, the Bodybuilding-world mocks and jeers your pathetic career choices!

Oh yeah, too bad you're man of faith, as an abortion would be looking pretty good right now!

Peace.

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2007, 09:26:53 PM »
more time for GH15 to stay online and answer pms

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2007, 09:52:25 PM »
I studied nursing courses. I don't find this hard to believe. In fact a family member of mine recently had the same problem out of nowhere.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2007, 09:59:53 PM »
I bet it was pulmonary edema from heart failure.  not too often healthy people get pneumonia, less much DOUBLE pneumonia.

I get sick with a cold every 2-3 years but I got pneumonia in the fall.  I was out of town in a very polluted city and under stress at the time but I still wonder why it happened.

Celebrities really love to use 'Exhaustion" as in Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Ricky Martin, and Paris Hilton were hospitalized recently because of exhaustion! As if anyone you or I know has ever needed to go to the hospital because they're 'exhausted'!!

Exhaustion = cocaine/ecstasy/vicodin combo.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2007, 10:26:45 PM »
I studied nursing courses. I don't find this hard to believe. In fact a family member of mine recently had the same problem out of nowhere.

Pregnancy?
Ron: "I am lazy."