Author Topic: Is the fix in regarding the USA's?  (Read 4805 times)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Is the fix in regarding the USA's?
« on: July 21, 2007, 09:59:42 PM »
I've read a couple things the past few days that lead me to believe that the "fix" is already in regarding the USA's.  I think the judges know who they SHOULD give the pro cards to regardless of condition or how the competition actually stands up.

It's a damn shame that the winner of a contest has been decided a couple weeks before the actual show.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Is the fix in regarding the USA's?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 12:18:13 AM »
I'm having a Met-rx and some oatmeal for breakfast.
HAHA, RON.....

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 12:21:18 AM »
I've read a couple things the past few days that lead me to believe that the "fix" is already in regarding the USA's.  I think the judges know who they SHOULD give the pro cards to regardless of condition or how the competition actually stands up.

It's a damn shame that the winner of a contest has been decided a couple weeks before the actual show.
Do you know who these winners are or just that it is supposedly predetermined?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »
i have a headache
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 03:16:20 AM »
I'm having a Met-rx and some oatmeal for breakfast.

I had some yoghurt, mixed with one banana, cocoa, cinnamon, whey powder, oatmeal, almond splints and a little milk to make it smoother.

H-BOMB

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 08:31:46 AM »
Do you know who these winners are or just that it is supposedly predetermined?

Tweeter,  this Dan Akers guy and his hater crew seem to have disdain for others successes and would rather hate on people then be supportive.  He tends to drink too much and post stupid stuff.  Like he knows anything on about judging on the national scene since he is in the nexus of bodybuilding in East TN.  Some people just have nothing better to do.  I'm sure he will respond to this as he can't lay off the keyboard

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 08:56:12 AM »
Tweeter,  this Dan Akers guy and his hater crew seem to have disdain for others successes and would rather hate on people then be supportive.  He tends to drink too much and post stupid stuff.  Like he knows anything on about judging on the national scene since he is in the nexus of bodybuilding in East TN.  Some people just have nothing better to do.  I'm sure he will respond to this as he can't lay off the keyboard

H-Bomb if your referring to me as his "hater" crew you can drop it pal.  It Pete has brought his back up (word is he has) then he will be derserving.  The last Am. that was on a cover of Flex was Chris Cook.  Pete and Jess will make an impact in the sport thats for sure I like Pete's physique WAY better than most IFBB Pro's. 

Do you even compete?  Or are you one of these Chest and arms MON-WED-FRI guys....

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 08:57:05 AM »
tell us who "the fix" says will win.  Then we'll see if you be right.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 08:59:47 AM »
oh shit!!!! you really did it now H bomb this is where "akers" chimes in about how awsome his 5'6" 157 pound "physique" is and he is negative 28 percent bodyfat with a 33 inch waist and 21 inch legs and then tells you about his awesome career at Hardees as Asst. Night Manager. ::)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 09:01:23 AM »
tell us who "the fix" says will win.  Then we'll see if you be right.

IMO I think AD. Cherry and Jerome F.  will get the 2 cards.  Peter Putnam will prolly take the Light Heavies if he has made the changes and is deserving then he will get the 2nd card and AD won't.  

It will be a fun time no dought.  Mark Erpelding is looking SICK right now too!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 09:03:02 AM »
oh shit!!!! you really did it now H bomb this is where "akers" chimes in about how awsome his 5'6" 157 pound "physique" is and he is negative 28 percent bodyfat with a 33 inch waist and 21 inch legs and then tells you about his awesome career at Hardees as Asst. Night Manager. ::)

Monster talking about a before pic from 1997 when I was in college  ::)

try again, and the legs are 25.5 when I weigh 165.  Squad we are both so far in your head it's sad....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 09:03:42 AM »
Monster talking about a before pic from 1997 when I was in college  ::)

try again, and the legs are 25.5 when I weigh 165.  Squad we are both so far in your head it's sad....
my Lord!!! you're a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 09:05:52 AM »
my Lord!!! you're a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation:  I have no willpower NEVER have done cardio in my life, can't see my dick for my gut and talk about military pressing 500 for reps at 240 on 12" calves.....

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 09:08:18 AM »
Are you from East TN? I used to live in Knoxville and work out at the Rush that Peter and Jessica were at.

Yes I am, I worked in PT at the Maryville RUSH for 2 years Part time.  I work for NFC part time now while running 2 Health Food stores in Seveirville.  Pete's physique will do well if the advocate the under 210 class he will have some room for 15 lbs of improvement.  He will do good if they go with the weight classes.  I REALLY hope the IFBB does this.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 09:09:09 AM »
Translation:  I have no willpower NEVER have done cardio in my life, can't see my dick for my gut and talk about military pressing 500 for reps at 240 on 12" calves.....
hahahahahahaa, post that picture of you at 5'5" and 410 pounds with the little cheesy Puerto Rican looking moustache, we all need a laugh. ;D hahahahaha, epic ketchup stained Hardees short sleeved button up XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirt.

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 09:10:35 AM »
ferguson will probaby never win the card.  Very good but not great.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 09:11:54 AM »
hahahahahahaa, post that picture of you at 5'5" and 410 pounds with the little cheesy Puerto Rican looking moustache, we all need a laugh. ;D hahahahaha, epic ketchup stained Hardees short sleeved button up XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirt.

You are an idiot and the only idiot who spend 8+ hours a day on getbig. DO YOU HAVE A JOB OR WORKOUT.  I don't see how....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »

You are an idiot and the only idiot who spend 8+ hours a day on getbig. DO YOU HAVE A JOB OR WORKOUT.  I don't see how....
hahahahaha, are you going to post the picture or not? BTW......

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 09:16:10 AM »
Yeah, I am rooting for Pete too; hopefully he can pull it out. Are you going to do the Greater Knox or state show this year?

NOPE, I won the OPEN Welter's at the Battle of the River.  It was a NAtional Qual.  The knoxville show would be a waste of time, the State show I was thinking about doing, but I am trying to bulk for the Nationals in Oct next year.  I am up to 203 since the Chatt. show. ;D

Dan and I gave away 500 bucks worth of gift cards for the Open Winners last year.  I am trying to work something up for this year too for the guys.

Looking for 215 by the end Aug, 220 would be nicer but I think the BF would go too high.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 09:19:48 AM »
hahahahahahahaa. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »
wHOS THAT GEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 09:24:26 AM »
wHOS THAT GEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha, epic bug eyes, six chins, chubby cheeks, greasy mexican moustache, 411 pounds at 5'4" body sitting in his trailer home living room reviewing his 126.54 weekly Hardees paycheck. ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 09:41:01 AM »
hahahahaha, epic bug eyes, six chins, chubby cheeks, greasy mexican moustache, 411 pounds at 5'4" body sitting in his trailer home living room reviewing his 126.54 weekly Hardees paycheck. ;D

Actually here the truth:

5'9"  251 lbs NOV 1997
Had a 1300 sq ft Apt 2 cars and brought home around 520 bucks weekly.  All while in college...  I was 21 at the time  ;D

Squad you ae completely obessed with my brother and I.  Is there anybody on this board you have not replied with hahahahahaha....or Epic, or meltdown  :)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 09:46:43 AM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3129161

Here are some pics from June 11th.  I weighed 165.25 these are from Fri night and Sat after prejudge.  I did not get any 2nd place votes ALL 1st. 

Weighed 203 this morning   ;D   I love eating.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2007, 09:49:09 AM »
hahahahahhaa. ;D