Author Topic: Kevin Levrone is making a comeback!!!  (Read 19769 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Kevin Levrone is making a comeback!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 01:58:48 AM »
Kevin, you made a career out of drugs!  I hear you tweek now?  Nothing surprises me Kevin, your life is one continuous lie!

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 02:15:04 AM »
Kevin, you made a career out of drugs!  I hear you tweek now?  Nothing surprises me Kevin, your life is one continuous lie!

Every bodybuilder take drugs! Where have you been? Kevin is no worse then the others.
IMO Kevin rocket in 02 and should have been Mr.O. In 03 he wasn't that good because
of an injury.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 03:01:57 AM »
Levrone was and will always be one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time so you all should STFU! :)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 03:13:30 AM »
Kevin, you are such a disappointment! 

You exploited your health to be recognised by who?  A group of anonymous loners who enjoy homo-erotic entertainment! 

Your diet of steroids and egg whites brought you little in the way income; didn't it Kevin?

You are now a 170 pound free-loader, with a meth-pipe for a friend and a Hollywood-producer as your fanny-pack!

You make me sick.

Kevin, you are such a little-weed of a human being!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 03:50:09 AM »

You exploited your health to be recognised by who?  A group of anonymous loners who enjoy homo-erotic entertainment! 

Your diet of steroids and egg whites brought you little in the way income; didn't it Kevin?

You are now a 170 pound free-loader, with a meth-pipe for a friend and a Hollywood-producer as your fanny-pack!

You make me sick.

most honest post in this thread.  ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 03:51:56 AM »

Make that one homo loner: gloryhole Earl. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »

You make me sick.

haha another little bitch that got owned by M3 in person, nobody continues to say things like this about another person unless that person seriously fucked them over causing you to be scarred for life hahaha ;D

hey "suckmymuscle" did you sleep well last night :-* :-* :-*

E

E

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 03:59:41 PM »
Kevin, 'the emptiness' that has become you is pitiful! 

You look in the mirror and a skinny little boy stares back. 

You lament the days of needles and the dirty drug deals in the gym toilets.  At least back then you garnered respect for the way in which you went about creating an all-drugs-physique.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 04:13:11 PM »

You make me sick.

Wow hanky i agree with you for once. Couldnt have said it better myself
-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 04:18:18 PM »
Arnold = Go getta!!! go getta!!! a true champion in whatever he does
Kevin Levrone= never a champion, overrated asshole whos ego exceeds him. Get out of hollywood bro, your too old and you look like a caveman. Wait... maybe surreal life is casting. They could always use a nobody or never was like you. Stick with bodybuilding bro, its the only thing you were ever good at.
-

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 08:42:45 PM »
Arnold = Go getta!!! go getta!!! a true champion in whatever he does
Kevin Levrone= never a champion, overrated asshole whos ego exceeds him. Get out of hollywood bro, your too old and you look like a caveman. Wait... maybe surreal life is casting. They could always use a nobody or never was like you. Stick with bodybuilding bro, its the only thing you were ever good at.

haha you could always tell who didn't get their napkin autographed after waiting in line :P

E
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 08:46:09 PM »

You make me sick.

And who the fuck would you be?

The guy did what he loved and was good at it.. What are you or what were you ever good at? You are a nobody pretty much.

He gave his goals a go and maybe they didn't always workout, but damnit he tried and you have no real right say the shit that you are saying about him. Not like he did anything to hurt you or anything.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 08:49:53 PM »
Not like he did anything to hurt you or anything.

no Mr. Levrone owned him somehow, he wouldn't keep up with his nonsense if he didn't

hanky experienced a levrOWNING firsthand 8)

E
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »
no Mr. Levrone owned him somehow, he wouldn't keep up with his nonsense if he didn't

hanky experienced a levrOWNING firsthand 8)

E

Now he's trying to ghost diss him on a forum.

He's pathetic.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 08:53:22 PM »
Now he's trying to ghost diss him on a forum.

He's pathetic.

yes he is quite sad and pathetic

E
E

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 09:13:15 PM »
yes he is quite sad and pathetic

E

Speaking of pathetic Earl, I'm seriously curious as to what keeps pathetic, lonely, middle aged closeted queens like you from committing suicide  ???
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2007, 09:25:51 PM »
Speaking of pathetic Earl, I'm seriously curious as to what keeps pathetic, lonely, middle aged closeted queens like you from committing suicide  ???

why would I do such a thing do i seem depressed? ???

you are the one that is here to hate so I would say you are more likely to off yourself you lousy degenerate :-* :-*

E

E

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2007, 09:28:27 PM »
why would I do such a thing do i seem depressed? ???

you are the one that is here to hate so I would say you are more likely to off yourself you lousy degenerate :-* :-*

E

Nope, the suicide rate amongst homosexuals is several times more than straight men, so statistically you are far more likely to step in front of a train or take a bubble bath with a toaster  :-*

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »
Nope, the suicide rate amongst homosexuals is several times more than straight men, so statistically you are far more likely to step in front of a train or take a bubble bath with a toaster  :-*

damn good thing i'm straight 8)

you on the other hand are clearly angry with life and bringing up suicide IN ANY WAY is always a sign that someone is considering it :-\

may god help you, he clearly hasn't so far hahahahaha ;D

E

E

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2007, 09:36:06 PM »
damn good thing i'm straight 8)

you on the other hand are clearly angry with life and bringing up suicide IN ANY WAY is always a sign that someone is considering it :-\

may god help you, he clearly hasn't so far hahahahaha ;D

E

Earl, your creepy brand of queerness is your own business, so long as you stick to stalking washed up bodybuilders and don't violate children.  But to deny you're a homosexual after thousands of posts worshiping the oiled up body of a grown man is just plain silly. ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2007, 09:40:04 PM »
Earl, your creepy brand of queerness is your own business, so long as you stick to stalking washed up bodybuilders and don't violate children.  But to deny you're a homosexual after thousands of posts worshiping the oiled up body of a grown man is just plain silly. ::)

think of me as gay if it will help you sleep better at night after I've brutally crushed your feelings numerous times :P

E
E

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2007, 09:44:11 PM »
think of me as gay if it will help you sleep better at night after I've brutally crushed your feelings numerous times :P

E

Yeah, I really take to heart the bizarre ramblings of a twisted middle-aged fruit who spends his days downloading pictures of oiled up men in thongs and masturabating in his mother's basement.  I'm totally crushed.  :'(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »
Yeah, I really take to heart the bizarre ramblings of a twisted middle-aged fruit who spends his days downloading pictures of oiled up men in thongs and masturabating in his mother's basement.  I'm totally crushed.  :'(

well you are hurt enough to throw in your 2 cents on me in this thread for no apparent reason

oh wait you are just angry at the world and lash out at everybody hahahahahaha :D

ps 35 is not middle aged 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2007, 09:50:24 PM »
oh and why does everybody use the "mothers basement" comment around here?  because of jimmy living in his mother's basement ???

E
E

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2007, 10:16:41 PM »
Kevin in the glory days as an IFBB Pro loved the attention  he received from the homosexual fans. 

Kevin felt most powerful and in control when he was up on stage.  He revelled in the screams and cheers he got from the audience of gay men. All he had to do was wiggle his oiled up butt at they would go crazy!

Kevin misses those heady days and yearns for the attention that the fags and the queens of the day gave him.....

Hollywood is just not as excillarating as the world of Bodybuilding for the new skinny, little Kevin!