Author Topic: Kevin Levrone is making a comeback!!!  (Read 19842 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Kevin Levrone is making a comeback!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2007, 01:11:58 AM »
Arnold = Go getta!!! go getta!!! a true champion in whatever he does
Kevin Levrone= never a champion, overrated asshole whos ego exceeds him. Get out of hollywood bro, your too old and you look like a caveman. Wait... maybe surreal life is casting. They could always use a nobody or never was like you. Stick with bodybuilding bro, its the only thing you were ever good at.

I bet the people in hollywood laugh at him. He's done 2 B-movies and now thinks he can be a hotshot in hollywood. He'll never make more than a side role as a dumb bodyguard.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2007, 01:45:22 AM »
I bet the people in hollywood laugh at him. He's done 2 B-movies and now thinks he can be a hotshot in hollywood. He'll never make more than a side role as a dumb bodyguard.

arnold did a couple of c grade herc movies, stay hungry and a few more very bad movies before he caught the fast train with conan and terminator.

honestly, all bs aside, i wish kev well.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2007, 01:50:12 AM »
I thought Kevin was going to make his MMA debut soon against Zulu at the next K1 Heroes event?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2007, 01:51:19 AM »
arnold did a couple of c grade herc movies, stay hungry and a few more very bad movies before he caught the fast train with conan and terminator.

honestly, all bs aside, i wish kev well.

Don't forget, that was the 80s!!

You had Arnie, Stallone, JCVD. Dumb muscle action was in.

Nowadays action heroes are Tom Cruise, Tobey McGuire, Ben Affleck, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and the likes.
Levrone doesn't stand a chance in Hollywood, only if he is willing to make a laughing stock out of him like Dwayne Johnson (made a few good movies, but very ironic) or stay with small idiotic roles like Ralf Moeller.

I see no place for Kevin here.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2007, 02:42:41 AM »
for a newcomer to Hollywood Levrone is actually kicking ass

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2007, 03:40:41 AM »
levrone is cool
TEAM WOLF

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2007, 12:59:10 PM »

the people in hollywood don't know you exist donkey schlong ;D

i'm sure they laughed at hilary swank when she had a small role in "buffy the vampire slayer"

2 best actress oscars later 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2007, 01:03:05 PM »
Kevin in the glory days as an IFBB Pro loved the attention  he received from the homosexual fans. 

Kevin felt most powerful and in control when he was up on stage.  He revelled in the screams and cheers he got from the audience of gay men. All he had to do was wiggle his oiled up butt at they would go crazy!

i'm hearing alot of female cheers in this vid hanky 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2007, 01:08:59 PM »
Who is this AIDS patient and why is his picture in a thread about Kevin Levrone?

damn look at those forearm veins :o :o

completely shredded, something that fat boys here know nothing about 8)

E
E

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2007, 04:32:59 PM »
Not hating on lil' Kev. 

This '170 pounder' displayed incredible-showmanship back in the day!  He understood his audience and loved to 'play' to them!

Kevin acknowledged very early on in the piece that, the bodybuilding shows were dominated by homosexuals!  He loved to give these highly sex-charged men what they had come to see.  And that was, a lot of oil, fake tan, tongue wagging and lots and lots of butt-cheek action!

Kevin could work an audience of gay-men like no other Pro.  He deserves respect for that!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2007, 04:41:50 PM »
Kevin could work an audience of gay-men like no other Pro.  He deserves respect for that!

...and my respect he gets.  I've emailed Kevin before and told him that although his days as a Pro are far and gone, I would gladly recruit him into the gay-4-pay network and get that payroll of his going again.  I would double whatever those so-called "Hollywood" directors are offering him.  I would dish out tens of dollars to see that ass shake a few more times...

"1"

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2007, 09:45:00 PM »
damn look at those forearm veins :o :o

completely shredded, something that fat boys here know nothing about 8)

E

forearm veins = completely shredded?

hmmm, ok. ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2007, 12:24:44 PM »
forearm veins = completely shredded?

hmmm, ok. ::)

when they bulge like that and when you have a chiseled face YES

E
E

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2007, 07:08:02 PM »
i haven't seen Ken in 2 years. I didn't realize that he weighs 170-180I thought he was still in the 200lb range.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2007, 05:59:46 PM »
when they bulge like that and when you have a chiseled face YES

E

bulging veins in forearms and chiseled faces does not = shredded.

i suppose you think angelina jolie is shredded too?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »
bulging veins in forearms and chiseled faces does not = shredded.

i suppose you think angelina jolie is shredded too?

he is shredded idiot

somebody post that recent pic of him in recent muscle and fitness

I suppose you think he's fat? ::)

E
E

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2007, 12:36:15 AM »
the people in hollywood don't know you exist donkey schlong ;D

i'm sure they laughed at hilary swank when she had a small role in "buffy the vampire slayer"

2 best actress oscars later 8)

E

so when do you think Levrone's going for the Oscar?
Are you sure you want to compare him to Hiilary Swank? Their Biography reads a bit different...

Birth Name
Hilary Ann Swank

Height
5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Biography

Hilary was discovered as a child by producer Suzy Sachs, who coached her in acting. When she was nine years old, she starred in her first play as "Mowgli" in "The Jungle Book". She began to appear regularly in local theater and school plays. She went to school in Bellingham, where she lived with her family, until she was 16. She competed in the Junior Olympics and Washington State championships in swimming; she ranked 5th in the state in all-around gymnastics (which would come in handy for starring in The Next Karate Kid (1994) years later). In 1990, Hilary and her mother moved to Los Angeles, where she enrolled in South Pasadena High School, and started acting professionally. She appeared in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992) but The Next Karate Kid (1994), where she got the part competing against hundreds of other actresses, was her breakout role. Ever since then, she has been much in demand and has worked non-stop in movies. She won the Best Actress Oscar for Boys Don't Cry (1999). She starred in a few minor films before starring in Clint Eastwood's boxing drama Million Dollar Baby (2004) that won her a Golden Globe and a SAG Award, as well as her second Academy Award. She is two for two at the Oscars, a feat she shares only with a few other women. Off-screen, she married Chad Lowe on September 28, 1997. An aficionado for anything that involves the outdoors, she enjoys: sky diving, river rafting and skiin

Nickname
Hollywood
Maryland Muscle Machine

Height
6' (1.83 m)

Mini Biography

Born to an Italian father and African American mother he grew up quick, losing both parents to cancer at a very young age this devastating loss made Kevin more determined. After meeting Arnold Schwarzenegger and being Arnold's guest on the movie set End of Days, Kevin Levrone knew he had a bigger calling and it was acting, so he moved to Hollywood and landed a starring role in his first film Backlash after being in Hollywood only 6 months, then following up with Redline with a Nationwide release several month later.

Levrone is also active with charity work like Grant-A-Wish foundation. (for children with cancer) Feed the hungry (kids in Africa).

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2007, 04:42:57 AM »
Yes, it is very funny seeing that picture of the 'new Kevin'.  A 170 pound 'x-steroid' weakling!

Just more evidence that the road to being a Pro is paved with syringes!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2007, 05:38:43 AM »
Not hating on lil' Kev. 

This '170 pounder' displayed incredible-showmanship back in the day!  He understood his audience and loved to 'play' to them!

Kevin acknowledged very early on in the piece that, the bodybuilding shows were dominated by homosexuals!  He loved to give these highly sex-charged men what they had come to see.  And that was, a lot of oil, fake tan, tongue wagging and lots and lots of butt-cheek action!

JUST SHUT UP U FUCKING QUEER..WE GET IT : U GAY...MOVE ON

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2007, 06:01:49 AM »
 Kev had an uncanny knack of exploiting his gay following.  A little wink and a peek of cheek, got the guys very hot and sweaty  indeed.

Kevin was energised by his audience.  These highly vocal and responsive homosexuals, gave him an indescribable energy that fed his soul and physique!

Kevin was not ashamed of the sport.  He loved its huge homosexual following and was proud of Pro Bodybuilding's strong historical-gay-roots!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2007, 06:14:19 AM »
u sad..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2007, 01:33:30 PM »
so when do you think Levrone's going for the Oscar?
Are you sure you want to compare him to Hiilary Swank? Their Biography reads a bit different...

he won't be winning oscars

my point was nobody starts out at the top

E
E

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2007, 05:10:57 PM »
he is shredded idiot

somebody post that recent pic of him in recent muscle and fitness

I suppose you think he's fat? ::)

E

shredded = contest ready pro bber idiot.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2007, 05:27:19 PM »
he won't be winning oscars

my point was nobody starts out at the top

E

I agree.  How many bbers have made it in movies/entertainment?  You can pretty much count on one hand...

Reeves, Schwarzenegger, Ferrigno would be the big shots (Connery if you consider him an x-bber).

Waller, Columbo, Moeller, Cicherello, Schlierkamp had minor roles/minor success.

All considered, he's made greats strides from where he came from.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2007, 08:26:17 PM »
shredded = contest ready pro bber idiot.

you knew what i meant cupcake stop nitpicking ::)

regardless his bodyfat is VERY low there, nobody is 3% unless they are actually competing

E
E