Author Topic: DEA probes Phoenix cops’ steroid use !!  (Read 1558 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
DEA probes Phoenix cops’ steroid use !!
« on: July 23, 2007, 07:45:23 AM »
According to Associated Press News :
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/93767?source=rss&dest=STY-93767

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration is investigating at least 12 Phoenix police officers for use of anabolic steroids, according to a department official.

The officers are suspected of using steroids being illegally dispensed by physicians in the Valley, Phoenix police Cmdr. Chris Crockett said Saturday.

He said the probe also has turned up names of officers from other police departments in the Valley. He did not know which ones.

The use of the steroids, a controlled substance, for nonlegitimate medical reasons is both a violation of Phoenix Police Department policy and the law.

None of the 12 officers had been charged and all were still on duty, Crockett said.

Nationwide, doctors have been prosecuted for handing out prescriptions for steroids to people who have no legitimate medical need, but simply want to build muscle mass.

Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon said Saturday he knew about the steroid investigation but said he did not know details.

“I’ve been briefed on this by (police) management, and the department is conducting its own investigation,” Gordon said. “I’m confident we’ll take appropriate action.”

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: DEA probes Phoenix cops’ steroid use !!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 07:58:37 AM »
That's insane.  Local cops really don't give two shits about steroids, but the fuccking feds won't stop pushing their agenda.

Assuming there's not more to the story, like dealing or recs, there's no reason for the DEA to be coming after local cops for personal use, especially if they're getting their stuff from a doc rather than a dealer.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 08:05:31 AM »
Thanks to the Balco rat.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 10:14:32 AM »
Cops do a better job when on the sauce, i don't get it.

WetWorker

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »
Whats funny is that if these same cops wanted estrogen and then get their shit chopped off and become woman......fuck more power to em....but if they want to build muscle.....fuck they are addicts......BULLSHIT

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »
Love the way the feds chase steroids cos it's an easy target - what about all the heroin and cocaine that's flooding our streets?

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 12:55:36 PM »
Maybe the should check the cops in Texas as well. Wasn't Ronnie Coleman a texas cop? hrrrmmm lol

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »
Boy, steroid users are breaking car windows to get their fix.  I think the problem is when something negative happens with steroids it's normally a high profile person. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »
good for those fuckers.....half the swat team that raided my friends house here in AZ were juiced up, and when my friend asked them what they thought about busting a guy with a 100 d bols and a bottle of test. they just shrugged their shoulders.....fuckers!