Author Topic: Jay at 9 weeks out!  (Read 13173 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Jay at 9 weeks out!
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2007, 08:30:18 PM »
put a normal size head on the same body and he looks twice as freaky.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2007, 09:19:10 PM »
  It is a disgrace that Cutler won last year's Olympia. Even beneath his best, Coleman pwn4s Cutler so badly that it isn't even close. I can see Ronnie losing due to having atrophied lats and that he was holding water and lacked crispness, but nevertheless Coleman's taper, muscle quality(separations, striations) and his muscle size everywhere except on his back was far beyond Cutler's. In fact, Coleman should have won exclusively due to his crab shot - the best of all times.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2007, 01:49:25 AM »
WHo will beat him?

I don't know. BUt BB is not about who looks best, i hope you realized it. It's politics.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2007, 02:04:01 AM »

what's wrong with the right side of jays face? did he have a stroke?  :-\
Hrmmm

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2007, 03:05:34 AM »
  He has nothing but sheer mass going on for him. His joints are big and his waist is the widest ever. Also, his conditioning doesen't impress me. I watched the video of the 2006 Olympia several times, and while his muscles are huge and full, they look like inflated balloons. I think Ronnie should ahve won the 2006 Olympia despite his atrophied lats.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah but on contest day he will look thick and huge.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2007, 03:08:37 AM »
  It is a disgrace that Cutler won last year's Olympia. Even beneath his best, Coleman pwn4s Cutler so badly that it isn't even close. I can see Ronnie losing due to having atrophied lats and that he was holding water and lacked crispness, but nevertheless Coleman's taper, muscle quality(separations, striations) and his muscle size everywhere except on his back was far beyond Cutler's. In fact, Coleman should have won exclusively due to his crab shot - the best of all times.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Waaaa we'll see who's 2007 Mr. O  :D Cutler FTW!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2007, 02:09:09 PM »
Waaaa we'll see who's 2007 Mr. O  :D Cutler FTW!

Yes, probably. But that still doesen't chage the fact that Coleman is a vastly superior bodybuilder than Jay.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2007, 10:14:33 PM »
A couple more pics I just posted for you guys on Flexonline.
Check often for updates @

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2007, 07:16:35 AM »
Since the interest has been overwhelming, here's a couple more pics of the Champ at 9 weeks out.
You are welcome!

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=869a6a4c23b2ddc15a0be6b4ca09ef30&act=ST&f=1&t=12103&st=20&&#entry233048
Check often for updates @

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2007, 05:45:14 PM »
Shoulders are sick
#

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2007, 05:47:59 PM »
Since the interest has been overwhelming, here's a couple more pics of the Champ at 9 weeks out.
You are welcome!

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=869a6a4c23b2ddc15a0be6b4ca09ef30&act=ST&f=1&t=12103&st=20&&#entry233048

About 10 lbs of water to drop and he could step on stage in one week. Amazing. Not an ounce of fat on him at 9 weeks out  :o Ronnie better bring something like 2003 back or its lights out.

speedstack

• Getbig I
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »
new to the board...been a huge fan but never been a member till now. i personally don't see a change in jay's physique, and haven't seen much change since his breakout year in 2001. it's hard for him to get any vascularity...and ya'll say he's "dry". other than his quads and abs...his arms, shoulders, back, and glutes dont have that crisp dryness (not much detail) so where's the dryness?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »
new to the board...been a huge fan but never been a member till now. i personally don't see a change in jay's physique, and haven't seen much change since his breakout year in 2001. it's hard for him to get any vascularity...and ya'll say he's "dry". other than his quads and abs...his arms, shoulders, back, and glutes dont have that crisp dryness (not much detail) so where's the dryness?

that's what you called genetics.. Some have like Ronnie while some don't..

Talk about physique that never change, let it be Dexter "The Ninja Turtle" Jackson
I am a mini beast

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2007, 06:32:00 PM »
How is he supposed to be veiny at 9 weeks out?  You really know nothing about competing do you
Rob.
What are you talking about? He is VERY lean, NOW is the time he should be at his "most veiny". Not when he is dehydrated onstage.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2007, 01:13:32 AM »
  Ronnie Coleman at his best is infinitely superior to Jay Cutler - vastly superior muscle quality with vastly superior symmetry. The only thing Cutler can compare with Ronnie in is sheer mass. The end.

SUCKMYMUSCLE                                                           

suckmymuscle

« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2007, 02:42:05 AM »
Yes.  I would expect a Mr. Olympia to be at least top five in all of the areas associated with bodybuilding: size, condition, symmetry, and hopefully also posing.  Say what you will about Ronnie, he was always the biggest and one of the most shredded and his symmetry was top five too at every show he entered.  His posing was not that great, but otherwise, he was way up there on the other main qualities which should be looked at in bodybuilding contests.  Jay on the other hand may be the biggest, but there are NPC competitors and even top naturals who achieve better hardness and vascularity than he does.  His symmetry is good for a mass monster but not on an absolute scale.  Jay is a good poser, although not the best, but still pretty good.  To summarize, despite being the best bodybuilder in the world right now, Jay brings nothing new to the table.

I agree with you except for symmetry and conditioning. Ronnie always had incredible mass and muscle quality, but his symmetry and conditioning were never spectacular. Now, in 1998/9 his conditioning was incredible, but his symmetry was only good, not great. In 2003 both his symmetry and conditioning were awful, although his mass was incredible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »
dorian yates at his time set a new standard as mr olympia,coleman set a new standard for freaky and conditioned mass,cutler grabbed what the 2 others sent and just followed suit,nothing groundbreaking on his part,he's a very good bber,those guy's in their reigns were great in terms of setting a standard.i guess it's all relative in the end..

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2007, 06:32:40 AM »
10 POUNDS OF SHIT IN A 5 POUND BAG! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOLDEN YEARS OF BBING.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2007, 06:38:49 AM »

this is the kind of bullshit that is going to kill people. Vascularity dryness, detail, crispness, its bullshit. They have to do the most dangerous drugs to get these qualities, putting them at the edge of life and death. Those qualities have nothing to do with bodybuilding. Nothing. We do not need men at 0% bodyfat no water to judge physiques, never had it before why now?.

This is about today's extreme culture out of control. Enough is never good enough.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2007, 06:46:54 AM »
this is the kind of bullshitthat is going to kill people. Vascularity dryness, detail, crispness, its bullshit. They have to do the most dangerous drugs to get these qualities, putting them at the edge of life and death. Those qualities have nothing to do with bodybuilding. Nothing. We do not need men at 0% bodyfat no water to judge physiques, never had it before why now?.

This is about today's extreme culture out of control. Enough is not good enough.
TRUE.....not dry enough top 10 unless genetic shape is outstanding like say melvin,is out of the equation no matter.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2007, 07:01:21 AM »
10 POUNDS OF SHIT IN A 5 POUND BAG! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOLDEN YEARS OF BBING.

easy.  The judges got it wrong for so long that alot of the top guys lost sight of what BB really is.  Jay looked great in 01 and still lost to an out of shape, bloated ronnie coleman.  What do people really expect jay to do?  For all intents and purposes nothing jay could ever have done would have been enough unless he got "bigger".  This is what the judges dictate.  I don't blame Jay one bit for the body he presents right now, he did what he needed to do to win as dictated to him by the judges.  I'm SURE jay would rather walk around at 240lbs like he did a few years ago in contest shape but in order for him to be the "number 1" BB in the world this is what he had to do. 

Right now..well the 06 Olympia or even the 05 olympia Ronnie and Jay didn't represent what BB is supposed to be, the closest thing to it out of the top guys is probably Dexter, he's big, he's cut, he's detailed, he's hard, seperated, small waist for the most part etc...now I know other guys represent this like Melvin last year but Dex has been up there for awhile now and the judges have basically told him "you're 240lbs and totally ripped but there's no way you're gonna win the olympia no matter what you do"  which is a shame.

Out of the pics I've seen of both Jay and Ronnie and knowing what the judges want the winner of the O to look like I'll take the package Jay is offering.
nasser=piece of shit

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2007, 07:29:27 AM »
jay and ronnie will look great in these in about 3 years...

footloose and fancy free

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2007, 07:32:35 AM »
                                 I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent.

The blood bank

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2007, 07:34:59 AM »
thats actually a very nice coffin.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2007, 08:11:40 AM »
jay and ronnie will look great in these in about 3 years...

I dunno.  You think they'll fit in there?
:D Weee