Author Topic: Michael Vick needs to be suspended.  (Read 5262 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Michael Vick needs to be suspended.
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 12:20:17 PM »

why pay the bastard?. As I said the NFL is not a democracy, they can look at the evidence for themselves and make a decision. There is no doubt he broke the decency conduct rules.

What a bunch of wimps they are trying to ride the fence. Funny how these big macho football guys are the biggest pussies.

They don't have access to the evidence.  It's not like the US Attorney prosecuting the case is gonna share his evidence with anyone before the trial.  ::)

Anything the NFL has access to is heresay reported through the media, same as us.

Why pay him?  Because he has a contract that says they have to, and thusfar he hasn't been convicted of anything.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 12:22:06 PM »

I didn't say they couldn't do it.  I suggested that until he is proven guilty, out of fairness they shouldn't do it.  The presumption of innocence for people accused of wrongdoing is an important principle in our society, and it's sad that so many low-IQ types ignore it.  If Vick is proven guilty, fine, throw the book at him...  but until that happens, it's just an accusation.  What If I accused you of being a pedophille?  Should your employer fire you now, or maybe should they wait to see if it's true or not?  ::)

he was indicted so i would say they have plenty of proof

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 12:23:48 PM »
he was indicted so i would say they have plenty of proof

E

Gee, if that's the case, why have a trial at all?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 12:34:49 PM »

Gee, if that's the case, why have a trial at all?  ::)

that's the american way :D

he's as guilty as the day is long

E
E

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 01:10:26 PM »
Some other emails
 provided by Grundel, Adonis

AirTran Airways

Judy Graham Weaver
Manager of Public Relations
Tel: 678 254-7448
judy.graham-weaver@airtran.com

Rawlings

(314) 819-2800

here is an email address for Rawlings

rrober@rawlings.com

Nike

Coca-Cola

Powerade

WHAT YOU CAN DO: Contact the Judges and tell them you SUPPORT NO BAIL for MICHAEL VICK!

Here is how:
Hon. Dennis W. Dohnal
United States District Court, Eastern Virginia Phone: (804) 916-2270

Hon. Henry E. Hudson United States District Court, Eastern Virginia Phone: (804) 916-2290

CALL NOW AND SUPPORT NO BAIL FOR MICHAEL VICK.

contact info for NIKE:

The best email to contact NIKE at is at www.Nikebiz.com

http://swoosh.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/swoosh.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php

http://www.airtranairways.com/contact/contact_us.aspx FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="

DUDE YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE ALREADY....!!!!

ITS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS....IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE SOME BRUTAL ANIMAL TREATMENT, CHECK OUT THE MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY, THE CATTLE INDUSTRY AND THE POULTRY INDUSTRY...NOW THERE ARE SOME SICK BASTARDS THAT NEED TO BE SHOT DEAD!!!!!
C

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 01:22:31 PM »

ITS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS....IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE SOME BRUTAL ANIMAL TREATMENT, CHECK OUT THE MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY, THE CATTLE INDUSTRY AND THE POULTRY INDUSTRY...NOW THERE ARE SOME SICK BASTARDS THAT NEED TO BE SHOT DEAD!!!!!

It is all that serious.  You cannot compare the two.  Those are definitely some sick bastards but we are discussing putting pressure on the NFL and Nike at the moment.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 01:23:35 PM »

It is all that serious.  You cannot compare the two.  Those are definitely some sick bastards but we are discussing putting pressure on the NFL and Nike at the moment.
;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 01:25:04 PM »
kelly jane , its that time of the month isnt ....c u nt
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 01:26:52 PM »
kelly jane , its that time of the month isnt ....c u nt
hahahahha, sounds like she's badly in need of a good hard doggie style fuccking.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 01:28:59 PM »
Why did sean move this here?

Hey shawn these movies appeal to you ?

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 01:30:48 PM »
is that the best you got?  to bad.  so anyways, i just got an email responding to mine to Judy Graham.  She said AirTran Airways ended their contract with Michael Vick in May of this year.   :)
Poooopydoodle!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 01:49:42 PM »
bbbboooooooooooorrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »

OH I AM SORRY...I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW INTIMATE YOU ARE WITH DOGS.... YOU SHOULD SEEK THERAPY FOR THAT...IT'S A SIN TO DO THAT.

BY THE WAY...IF TWO PITBULLS PASS IN THE STREET AND AS EXPECTED GO AT IT WITH EACH OTHER BITING AND TRYING TO KILL ONE ANOTHER...WHO IS RESPONSIBLE? IS THIS CONSIDERED ANIMALISTIC OR BARBARIC AND BOTH DOGS ARE PUT DOWN IF THERE ARE NO OWNERS?

OH AND BY THE WAY I CAN COMPARE THE REACTION OF PEOPLE ON THIS ISSUE, BECAUSE IT SHOWS A MIND SET THAT IS SCARY/DANGEROUS. I GUESS IT IS OK TO EAT SALMONELLA LACED FOOD, MADCOW LACED BEEF, TRICONELLA LACED PORK AND SHELL FISH SO HIGHLY CONTAMINATED WITH MERCURY THAT PEOPLE BECOME HUMAN THERMOMETERS AFTER EATING IT...ALL OF THAT IS  OK AND NO ONE SHOULD PROTEST THIS CONTAMINATION, AS LONG AS NO MISTREATMENT COMES TO DOGS...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..AMERICA IS FULL OF MENTAL SICKNESS
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2007, 05:36:53 AM »

Cows aren't cute, LOL!

I agree, dude. A bunch of these morons are hypocrites. Animal protection must only be important when it comes to pets. ::)

Maybe we should abolish the constitution and only prosecute people based upon emotion.