Author Topic: can liquid femara go bad?  (Read 1120 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
can liquid femara go bad?
« on: July 23, 2007, 11:41:43 AM »
can letro go bad? How long will it take to go south? I was taking some when gyno flared up initially while on and it destroyed it..now it's starting to have a little tenderness around my nipples and I started dosing again before I felt it forming and it's still sore. Last time it was almost immediate, now there's little to no effect. Can it happen or should I just up the dose? ???

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: can liquid femara go bad?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 07:15:17 PM »
I would shoot for 1mg a day

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 07:28:25 PM »
I think heat can effect the product.
-

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »
can letro go bad? How long will it take to go south? I was taking some when gyno flared up initially while on and it destroyed it..now it's starting to have a little tenderness around my nipples and I started dosing again before I felt it forming and it's still sore. Last time it was almost immediate, now there's little to no effect. Can it happen or should I just up the dose? ???

Some Femara stays true to the force.........

Some Femara turns to the Darkside...

What made the Femara go south?

It gave in to hate, and everyone knows that only leads down the dark path.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 05:31:15 PM »

most research company advise they never keep their products for longer than 6 months. I would also not keep my t3/clen/albuterol for longer than that as well