Author Topic: Do you fags have enough sticky threads on here?  (Read 4129 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Do you fags have enough sticky threads on here?
« on: July 23, 2007, 12:34:26 PM »
 >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Re: Do you fags have enough sticky threads on here?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 12:46:06 PM »
well goat im sure your post will be deleted for calling peeps on this board fags.

but im sure any anti pitbull remarks you would like to make would hold up just fine here.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 12:49:02 PM »
discuss

;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 01:02:50 PM »
whats this about pitbulls now

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 01:06:52 PM »
well goat im sure your post will be deleted for calling peeps on this board fags.

but im sure any anti pitbull remarks you would like to make would hold up just fine here.

Any anti-breed remarks can stay as long as the opinion being expressed is done in a mature way with their reasonings and not just trying to start arguments.   

It is within a persons right to say they do not care for a breed.

I think you are off base with that remark and are unaware of some of the behind the scenes pm's trying to keep the pit bull threads from having to be deleted.

I personally am sick of threads having to have pit bull discussions in them (like this one) and getting off topic because of it. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 01:46:01 PM »

I personally am sick of threads having to have pit bull discussions in them (like this one) and getting off topic because of it. 

Yeah!   >:(

What she said!   >:(

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 01:48:49 PM »
whats this about pitbulls now

my only point was posts calling pitbulls worthless animals who should be banned, comparing them to loaded shotguns, ect have been allowed to stand.

flower i understand you may not like pitbulls for whatever reason and i think that is fine.  i completeley agree that people should be free to make anti

breed comments within a certain context but when it gets to the point of hate or ignorance i dont think it should be tolerated.  i also think when there

is a news story or discussion on topics such as breed specific legislation, dog bite stats, dog fighting, the breed who is really being talked about is

the pitbull terrier and its usually in a negative way.

i would think the way pitbulls are unfairly under attack in our society today more people who say they love dogs would be sensitive to this.   as a pitbull

owner i face the hate and ignorance almost everyday.   i walk down the street with my dog on her leash and i have people stop in their tracks, walk to
the other
side of the street, walk the other way, ect.   i take my dog to the dog park ive had people ask me over and over again if im sure she is friedly while

take their dogs to the opposite end of the park or leave all together.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 01:50:12 PM »
my only point was posts calling pitbulls worthless animals who should be banned, comparing them to loaded shotguns, ect have been allowed to stand.

flower i understand you may not like pitbulls for whatever reason and i think that is fine.  i completeley agree that people should be free to make anti

breed comments within a certain context but when it gets to the point of hate or ignorance i dont think it should be tolerated.  i also think when there

is a news story or discussion on topics such as breed specific legislation, dog bite stats, dog fighting, the breed who is really being talked about is

i would think the way pitbulls are unfairly under attack in our society today more people who say they love would be sensitive to this.   as a pitbull owner

i face the hate and ignorance almost everyday.   i walk down the street with my dog on her leash and i have people stop in their tracks, walk to the other

side of the street, walk the other way, ect.   i take my dog to the dog park ive had people ask me over and over again if im sure she is friedly while

dood i was being teh smart ass  ::)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 03:34:12 PM »

flower i understand you may not like pitbulls for whatever reason and i think that is fine.  i completeley agree that people should be free to make anti

breed comments within a certain context but when it gets to the point of hate or ignorance i dont think it should be tolerated.  i also think when there

i would think the way pitbulls are unfairly under attack in our society today more people who say they love dogs would be sensitive to this.   as a pitbull

owner i face the hate and ignorance almost everyday.   i walk down the street with my dog on her leash and i have people stop in their tracks, walk to
the other
side of the street, walk the other way, ect.   i take my dog to the dog park ive had people ask me over and over again if im sure she is friedly while

I can't change the news, if an article is about a pit bull it can stay just like if it was about a cocker spaniel.   I also can't change the people that have put pit bulls into the spotlight and brought the controversy upon the breed.

A certain amount of leeway is allowed in threads.  A lot of deleting and warnings have been given also that people are not aware of. 

We can make it so pitbulls are not allowed to be mentioned on this board at all if it will make it easier. 

If not, suck it up and don't expect everyone to feel like you do on everything.

You have a controversial dog.  I raise my dogs in what is considered a "non conventional way".   You have to defend your dog sometimes, just like I have to defend some of my decisions.

It comes with caring about something with a passion.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 05:11:10 PM »

We can make it so pitbulls are not allowed to be mentioned on this board at all if it will make it easier. 

If not, suck it up and don't expect everyone to feel like you do on everything.

wow...like i said above i have no problem with people having different points of view.  pits are not the ideal breed for everyone and i would never get

mad at someone stating reasons why they are not a fan of the breed.  however i do think certain statements such as calling a breed of dog "worthless"

is over the line.  i was wrong to imply that all the mods on this board feel that this type of leeway is ok because i dont know if all of them are actually

looking at each post. 

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 05:22:48 PM »
wow...like i said above i have no problem with people having different points of view.  pits are not the ideal breed for everyone and i would never get

mad at someone stating reasons why they are not a fan of the breed.  however i do think certain statements such as calling a breed of dog "worthless"

is over the line.  i was wrong to imply that all the mods on this board feel that this type of leeway is ok because i dont know if all of them are actually

looking at each post. 

I don't think any mod feels that that is okay.  BUT..... sometimes threads do get a bit "heated" and by the time a mod may see something questionable it may have been quoted and replied to a few times. 

I think for the most part we have "censored" the obvious comments, some are a fine line and it is a judgment call to try and not delete or modify every post and allowing a discussion to go on or lock a thread.

Hit the Report to Moderator or pm a Mod about something you think crosses a line and don't reply to it.  Once everyone starts quoting and replying to it it makes it difficult to justify deleting the post. 

It's hard to please everyone, but thanks for speaking on this so we can try.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »
I
    It comes with caring about something with a passion.

that part got me kind of teary eyed......

kind of like when WW II vet's hear the national anthem

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 01:17:28 AM »
Why is this thread a sticky...somebody enlighten me please...
?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 05:05:43 AM »
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsticky
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 06:43:20 AM »

Because I'm teh awesome!

Hope this helps!  :D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 10:08:53 AM »

Because I'm teh awesome!

Hope this helps!  :D

Don't make me take out teh pin st00pid... :)
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »

because when Goatboy starts a thread on the petboard....it deserves a sticky

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 03:16:40 AM »

You think... :-\

Well in all honesty....it was a very good topic.... ::)
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 03:01:24 PM »

*bump*  for my thread!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 05:25:33 PM »
tell us a Shithead story   :D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 06:01:59 AM »

He had his chance remember?.. >:(

No more shithead storys....ask me about Roma mmmmmmm-k?... ::)
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 06:34:11 PM »

wanna hear a bear story ?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 06:41:35 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 07:20:49 PM »
Keepin' my thread alive!

out for dinner with a date

The guy on the right looks like a young Geoffrey Brent.