Author Topic: Casting call for models  (Read 940 times)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
Casting call for models
« on: July 23, 2007, 03:17:12 PM »
Check often for updates @

thisiskeith12

Re: Casting call for models
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 03:37:36 PM »
This is from my friend Laura, a producer at Maxim Radio....

New women sought for Maxim Radio

Hi ladies,

If you've never been on Maxim Radio before, check this out:

Maxim Radio is attempting something heretofore thought impossible -- getting into the mind of the American woman.

Let's face it, ladies: men have never truly understood the fairer sex! Now, Maxim Radio wants to teach them how -- and we need your help.

How many times has a guy come up to you in a bar and used exactly the wrong approach?
How many boyfriends have thrown up their hands and said "I just don't understand you!"?
How often do you commiserate with your girlfriends and all agree that men are totally clueless about what you need?

That's because nobody's ever told them.

So, Maxim Radio in New York is seeking women, ages 18-32, from all areas of life -- students, professionals, writers, accountants, publicists, performers, doctors, world-travelers, you name it -- to come into our studios and shed some light on what real women really want.

We'll cover topics from "manscaping" to pick-up lines, from turn-ons to your personal deal breakers.

This is your chance to get the message out to the men of the world: Here's how women think! Here's how to get into a woman's heart (and maybe into her bed)!

Come into Maxim Radio and help us teach men all over the country how to finally understand women.

For more information or to schedule a time to participate, please e-mail me at:   keith@jaspermediainc.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 05:43:09 PM »
I bet sincitysmallguy shows up to represent getbig.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 05:47:07 PM »
maybe this Greek statue can try out. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 05:50:59 PM »
I'll be holding a similiar casting call in my living room this monday when the wife goes to work.

females age 18 to 22.  This will be for adult 'art' film acting.  Wait in the neighbor's yard til the wifey leaves for work. 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 05:53:12 PM »
maybe this Greek statue can try out. ;D

LOL

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
my golden oppritunity