Author Topic: Biggest Bodybuilder ever was Ronnie Coleman!  (Read 67345 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: THE BIGGEST A BODYBUILDER HAS EVER BEEN WAS...................
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 04:30:58 AM »
Kovacs was just a "big" guy bottom line, even if he never touched a weight he'd be "big".  He is tall with a gigantic structure same with a guy like Ronnie, he would look like a big guy even if he only worked out casually.  The problem with Kovacs was his prep for pro shows was terrible, what show did he turn pro at?  Was it the Canada cup?  He looked pretty good there. 

Ronnie was probably the biggest guy in shape on stage at the 04 press conference but there have been guys who have looked totally outlandish in terms of pure size but not anywhere near that type of condition.
nasser=piece of shit

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 05:04:22 AM »
  Nope. Kovacs has been 440 lbs off'season and 400 lbs with a six-pack. That beats any version of Coleman by a wide margin - 100 lbs of muscle more.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
??? Kovacs was/is and always will be a FAT slob and the sooner you stop being naive and believing all that muscletech bullshit, the better. Hope this helps.

Coach

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 05:56:40 AM »

Quincy Taylor.

Oh and he's not a bodybuilder, but here's strongman Dominic Filiou making QT look like a child. He's 6'6 and 420lbs..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 06:21:25 AM »

Quincy Taylor.

Oh and he's not a bodybuilder, but here's strongman Dominic Filiou making QT look like a child. He's 6'6 and 420lbs..

Is that you 'coach' ?
L

Coach

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 06:34:55 AM »
Is that you 'coach' ?
No it isn't me. I assume you ask because you have an uncontrollable urge to drill this guy's ass. If that's the case I could point you towards the forum I found them?

I doubt he gives it up easy though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 06:54:06 AM »
QT has more lean mass than the strong man does, and no he doesn't make QT look like a child, considering that they are not side by side, and Dominic is wearing a huge black tee draped over him

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 07:24:06 AM »
No it isn't me. I assume you ask because you have an uncontrollable urge to drill this guy's ass. If that's the case I could point you towards the forum I found them?

I doubt he gives it up easy though.

brutal hyperdefensive overeaction to a simple question. :-[

based on this i think we can all assume that this person is indeed coach.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 07:38:30 AM »
hahaha they are using cheating tactics with the tape measurer.

Notice how the tape is on an angle.. well if they did it straight it would be no bigger then 24.

just push some weight!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »
hahaha they are using cheating tactics with the tape measurer.

Notice how the tape is on an angle.. well if they did it straight it would be no bigger then 24.

true and that is obviously an offseason arm (note lack of seperation and condition) and even with the tape at a slant (with his arm also pulled down) the arm is closer to 25.5". i don't see how he gains an extra 3".

maybe coach has got it confused with the dildo his boyfriend used on him last night. :-X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 08:09:15 AM »
Count the inches in front in that pic and you know they had pinched the tape in the back. I'd say about 22 inches at the most there.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »
If we're gonna say dude had 26's, let's just round it off to 30". ::)

In conclusion, Kovacs was:
6' 8"
475 lbs
30" arms
42" thighs
28" neck
3,000 pound bench press
a

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 08:32:42 AM »
The Kovacs arm measuring photo is a fake...

If you count them, you can clearly see that there are only 9 or 10 inches of the graduated tape showing in the picture... doubling that (a circular or oval cross-section always presents half to 60% of it's circumferential surface, irrespective of angle) would make Kovacs' arm somewhere in the environs of 19 to 21 inches at biggest. The tape is pinched and pegged on the other side... it's an old trick.

My guess would be that Kovacs had a legit 20'' or 21'' arm in the off-season, dropping to 19''/20'' precontest.

This corresponds quite well with his actual bodyweight... there are anthropometric restrictions on human muscular development: certain ratios which cannot be surpassed.

Another example of this is Arnold's claim of a 20'' arm early in his career; which became a 21'' arm during his Olympia reign; which became a 21.5'' arm in the early editions of "Education of a Bodybuilder"; which became a 22'' arm in later editions despite the fact his bodyweight changed very little... whereas in reality, the only way to have legitimate 22'' arms sub 10% bodyfat at 5'10''ish is to weigh over 300 lbs... the only way to have 22'' arms at a lean bodyweight below 300 lbs is to be 5' tall.

Hope this puts things in perspective.

The Luke

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 08:34:26 AM »
Do you still think Squadfather is a 14 year old boy ::)

Why don't you post 'the letter' ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 02:07:07 PM »
Kovacs was just a "big" guy bottom line, even if he never touched a weight he'd be "big".  He is tall with a gigantic structure same with a guy like Ronnie, he would look like a big guy even if he only worked out casually.  The problem with Kovacs was his prep for pro shows was terrible, what show did he turn pro at?  Was it the Canada cup?  He looked pretty good there. 

Ronnie was probably the biggest guy in shape on stage at the 04 press conference but there have been guys who have looked totally outlandish in terms of pure size but not anywhere near that type of condition.

Exactly. This is what the morons here don't comprehend. When you're 6'3 with wrists as thick as logs, having 28" arms is not that hard. I'd say that any guy this height and with these huge bones who workout out seriously and took massive amounts of sauce, GH and insulin for years in a row can have a muscular 28" arms. Coleman's 23" arms are far more impressive than Kovac's because he is a man of average height and possesed of average bone size. Ronnie probably does have a superior amount of fast twitch type II muscle fibers, but it is still incredible that he achieved a muscular 22" to 23" arms with his average sized bones.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »
Vic Richards was one of the largest bodybuilers of ALL-TIME, dwarfing an off-season Dorian and Dillet in 1994. HE weighed around 370 pounds at 5'9"-5'10", compared to Kovacs who was 6'2"-6'3".

hi vic. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »
hahahahaha, 370 pounds at 5'9", ok "danimal". ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2007, 02:58:28 PM »
You guys are simply wrong...

No human being under 7'6'' tall has ever had a lean 28'' arm.

Look up the anthropometric data on mountain gorillas... a 600 lb male silverback gorilla 5'6'' tall and less than 10% bodyfat with wrists over 10'' wouldn't have an arm even approaching 25'' (19 or 21 inches would be more likely).

If you think a bodybuilder less than half the size has bigger measurements you probably follow the Joe Weider principles.

Morons.

The Luke

suckmymuscle

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2007, 04:07:46 PM »
You guys are simply wrong...

No human being under 7'6'' tall has ever had a lean 28'' arm.

Look up the anthropometric data on mountain gorillas... a 600 lb male silverback gorilla 5'6'' tall and less than 10% bodyfat with wrists over 10'' wouldn't have an arm even approaching 25'' (19 or 21 inches would be more likely).

If you think a bodybuilder less than half the size has bigger measurements you probably follow the Joe Weider principles.

Morons.

The Luke

Idiotic argument, because silverback gorillas have two to three times the the rib cage size and torso of male Humans. Most of their weight comes from their enormous torso mass and not the arms. Compare the circumference of the torso of a silverback gorilla to Ronnie and you'll see that it's twice as big. Human bodybuiilder get most of their bodyweight from back and quad development. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2007, 04:30:34 PM »
I have bfto 2004
and coleman is MASSIVE on that dvd..
stupid big..
even when he was trainin in that red tshirt ...massive..
at the press conference he dwarfed evryone ... on size.. and condition..
choice is an illusion

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »
Kovacs is a bum. Palumbo claimed he stepped right through his hottub. .

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »
  Idiotic argument, because silverback gorillas have two to three times the the rib cage size and torso of male Humans. Most of their weight comes from their enormous torso mass and not the arms. Compare the circumference of the torso of a silverback gorilla to Ronnie and you'll see that it's twice as big. Human bodybuiilder get most of their bodyweight from back and quad development. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

...point taken, but that explains how a gorilla could be maybe twice the size of a human, not three times. At only 5'6'' high 600 lbs is pretty stout... the simple fact is no human has 28'' arms.

If Kovacs arms were 28'' they'd be a couple of inches taller; tricep belly to bicep peak than his head... they plainly aren't... remember, Valentino's arms are only 24 inches.

My argument isn't idiotic, the idea that any human has arms 62% thicker than a 600 lb gorilla is...

Grow up suckmymuscle. There's no tooth fairy, there's no Santa, there's no god... and there are no 28'' human arms in modern history.

The Luke

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Biggest Bodybuilder ever was Ronnie Coleman!
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2007, 05:11:50 PM »
Ronnie is superior. Kovacs couldn't handle the drug use and shrunk, but Ronnie got bigger and bigger.

Ronnie is a freak of nature.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2007, 05:13:50 PM »
...point taken, but that explains how a gorilla could be maybe twice the size of a human, not three times. At only 5'6'' high 600 lbs is pretty stout... the simple fact is no human has 28'' arms.

If Kovacs arms were 28'' they'd be a couple of inches taller; tricep belly to bicep peak than his head... they plainly aren't... remember, Valentino's arms are only 24 inches.

My argument isn't idiotic, the idea that any human has arms 62% thicker than a 600 lb gorilla is...

Grow up suckmymuscle. There's no tooth fairy, there's no Santa, there's no god... and there are no 28'' human arms in modern history.

The Luke

You are plain wrong. End of story. The torso of silverbacks are so huge that it gives them their massive bodyweight. Both the legs and arms of silverback gorillas are short and stubby.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2007, 05:36:28 PM »
Dude, you are retarded...

"Short and stubby" arms... WTF?... the fingertip to fingertip span of the largest male silverback (5'6'' and 640 lbs) was 9'2''...

What's your definition of short?

...the arms only look stubby because they are 20'' in circumference... which proves my point, if an anthropoid animal with 3'6'' long arms has big thick upper arms that still appear big and muscular in comparison to it's 100+ inch ribcage and they're only 20ish inches, then there's no possible way a human with a 60 inch chest could have 28'' arms. Few pro bodybuilders even have 30'' legs.

You're either delusional or infantile... you're arguing the indefensible.

The Luke

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2007, 07:36:30 PM »
All muscletech. Post recent pics of this so-called mass monster. Not pics from 1997. He looks like a bag of shit. I give him 2 - 5 years top to live given his extreme levels of past drug use.