Author Topic: Squatfather... are you.....  (Read 8727 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Squatfather... are you.....
« on: July 24, 2007, 12:08:25 AM »
..ever going to post some clear pics or videos of your lifts?....U seem to talk shit nonstop ...(when do you work??) ...and u criticize like you are some sort of expert....so the challenge is still on the table: u said u squat about the same as I do...please do back up your claim with some sort of proof otherwise u will sink even lower (?) ...tick tock

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: Squatfather... are you.....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 12:16:52 AM »
 ::) hes in ur head

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 12:18:14 AM »
not really...I just despise to talk a lot without some sort of proof...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 02:46:57 AM »
Here is another challenge : 240 kg x1....judging by what u said shoud be an easy one for ya...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 03:02:46 AM »
..ever going to post some clear pics or videos of your lifts?....U seem to talk shit nonstop ...(when do you work??) ...and u criticize like you are some sort of expert....so the challenge is still on the table: u said u squat about the same as I do...please do back up your claim with some sort of proof otherwise u will sink even lower (?) ...tick tock

the guy averages about 50 posts per day, looks like the stay puff marshmellow man, only post pictures of himself at midnight while wearing a 5XL tshirt...and you want proof that he works out?

epic not looking at the evidence
Here comes the money shot

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 03:21:38 AM »
I wonder if me and Milos will squibble over who owns this biatch....

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »
Here is another challenge : 240 kg x1....judging by what u said shoud be an easy one for ya...

have you always been working out without a shirt? man my gym must not be hardcore enough...
Hrmmm

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 03:28:53 AM »
have you always been working out without a shirt? man my gym must not be hardcore enough...
no..but it was 45 degrees celsius today and it's just plain hot.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 04:03:37 AM »
 ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 05:02:04 AM »
Squadfather is alright. You have to read between the lines to understand his humour. You just let him get under your skin. He's just messing around.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 05:17:43 AM »
Here is sevatese without 1000 gr of test per week

one sexy mother fucker..those hairy legs, and little boy white under wear, how could any woman resist.

look at the look on his face..Brad Pitt doesn't compare.
Here comes the money shot

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 05:54:53 AM »
The squadfather aka sarcasm has been slowing revealing himself to the world. Like many media celebrities he is not comfortable with the harsh glare of the camera's lens into his personal life. Be patient.

He will continue to delight us with clearer and clearer pics all the way to a full frontal nude. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 06:22:41 AM »
Bwahahahahahahahah 
L

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 06:47:27 AM »
no..but it was 45 degrees celsius today and it's just plain hot.

ok, if it really was 45c, how come daddy bear had a scarf, trousers and boots on?

epic attempt at justification of misplaced vanity.

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 07:39:52 AM »

That's Rob Halford.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 07:48:13 AM »
hahahahaha, not this big monster again. :o

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:34 AM »
Next time u video a lift can u please yell out "Squatfeather I want you"  ;)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 07:58:20 AM »
ok, if it really was 45c, how come daddy bear had a scarf, trousers and boots on?

epic attempt at justification of misplaced vanity.

Hahaha

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 07:59:21 AM »
Is that the best you can do SF?  You called him out on his lifts, and he posted vids proving them, completely owning you in the process.  Seriously what do you do that allows you to post 40+ times a day?  Arent you like 35 or something?  You must have an awesome life that revolves around 'owning' people on getbig.  Too bad you are the most owned person here.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 08:03:02 AM »
Is that the best you can do SF?  You called him out on his lifts, and he posted vids proving them, completely owning you in the process.  Seriously what do you do that allows you to post 40+ times a day?  Arent you like 35 or something?  You must have an awesome life that revolves around 'owning' people on getbig.  Too bad you are the most owned person here.
hahahahaha, he didn't prove shit, the claims i've called him out on are 700 pound squat, 700 pound deadlift, 405 bench, 130mph tennis serve and 245 pounds of lean muscle mass when he's "juiced up", he hasn't proven any of those claims, oh and BTW..........meltdown. ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 08:06:57 AM »
I call BS on those vids only because with 4-5 plates ea side any bar will start to bend especially on a vertical motion such as the squat. His bar didn't even budge. Also, remember in Europe, 25lb plates are the same size as 45's and they go by kilo's not lbs. Most amatures/pro's squat 4-5 plates regularly and their legs are twice the size of Sev's. I will give Sevestase a thubs up on his form though. Very clean. I haven't seen a good squat in a while.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 08:17:00 AM »
please do back up your claim with some sort of proof otherwise u will sink even lower (?) ...tick tock
Is that possible??

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 08:18:14 AM »

::) hello ???

he needs to have the sun and the clouds situated at the right angle to reflect against his mom's bungalow's one bedroom window, his mom's handwashing basket creating extra shadowing, the dirty window distorting the pic, the mobile phone in the ready position blocking 3 of his chins, his mom's salvation army reject striped dress to cover his bitch titties and spare truck tyre and his chubby arm pressed tightly against his mammory to push the cellulite out.

if this is all coordinated properly and the internet cafe is closed for cleaning, only then can the mighty scottfatter post a pic.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2007, 08:19:32 AM »

What mean squibble?
a

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2007, 08:21:22 AM »
::) hello ???

he needs to have the sun and the clouds situated at the right angle to reflect against his mom's bungalow's one bedroom window, his mom's handwashing basket creating extra shadowing, the dirty window distorting the pic, the mobile phone in the ready position blocking 3 of his chins, his mom's salvation army reject striped dress to cover his bitch titties and spare truck tyre and his chubby arm pressed tightly against his mammory to push the cellulite out.

if this is all coordinated properly and the internet cafe is closed for cleaning, only then can the mighty scottfatter post a pic.
as opposed to you who has no picture posted because you're 126 pounds at 5'11". ;D