Author Topic: Last contest?  (Read 5591 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Last contest?
« on: July 24, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »
Was the 05 Ironman his last contest?

Boy, when they fall, they fall hard.  :'(

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Re: Last contest?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 03:12:37 PM »
http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?a=Titus,+Craig

Yes, the Ironman pro show in 2005 is the last BB contest Titus will ever do. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »
Don't be too sure about that, Mike! The longer this legal delay goes on, the more I think that I'll be oweing Tommy Wishbone that 100 bucks we agreed to a short while back.

Can anyone explain why this is taking so long to get to court?

And how it could possibly affect the outcome?

Legal-mindless wants to know.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »
I can't see him competing again.  Isn't he charged with murder?  It's one thing to come back after an injury, steroid bust, your gym going belly up, or posing in erotic (G4P) videos, but a come back after a murder rap?  That's hard to imagine.

I know some BBs and fans get off on that thug, tough guy look, but it works best as a fantasy.  The reality is not pretty; compare the fantasy with the reality.  :'(

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 12:03:13 PM »
It's taking a long time because the accused have waived their right to a speedy trial & the lawyers keep requesting delays.  Let's hope the July 26 session in court puts this back on track. 

Personally, I don't think Titus will ever see the world again except from behind bars. 

curtjames

• Getbig II
  • Getbig n00b
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 07:34:16 PM »
I honestly don't think he should ever see the light of day again. James is dead and she's not coming back ever. A trunk was her end? Duct tape?

Didn't Titus ever hear of 911? Even if he's as innocent as a newborn babe, he knew better than to light up the car with her in the trunk - dead or alive. And then to flee cross country? Smooth move.

Whether he killed her or not, this man is guilty as sin.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 10:48:56 PM »
I honestly don't think he should ever see the light of day again. James is dead and she's not coming back ever. A trunk was her end? Duct tape?

Didn't Titus ever hear of 911? Even if he's as innocent as a newborn babe, he knew better than to light up the car with her in the trunk - dead or alive. And then to flee cross country? Smooth move.

Whether he killed her or not, this man is guilty as sin.

I wonder if there are bb contests in prison?  :-\

I wonder if there are private posing sessions in prison?  :-[

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 06:05:59 AM »
I wonder if there are bb contests in prison?  :-\

I wonder if there are private posing sessions in prison?  :-[
Not sure about those but this is interesting

R

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 06:29:54 AM »
LOL I just watched the original Dawn of the Dead yesterday so seeing that video now was awesome!  And that girlie man was very convincing.  :D

But I can't see Craig performing in Thriller.  What video could he pull off (besides muscle gallery)?

That video also underscores that Jacko is indeed the king.  More than a generation later, and across the world--in a Filipino  prison no less-- that song & the video are still fresh and an awesome spectacle.  If those prisoners have the discipline to get their act together for the rehearsal and shooting of this video, they can get it together for life. 

btw, The U.S. has a higher percentage of its citizens in prison (by far) than any other industrialized nation.  :'(