Author Topic: SQUADFATHER EXPOSED.... AGAIN  (Read 9940 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: SQUADFATHER EXPOSED.... AGAIN
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 01:25:25 PM »
hahaha, i'll never kill myself after all i've got so much to live for i mean "dragonheart's" mom sucks my dick so good it's like heaven. ;D

i'd say that bitch has talent just being able to find your little cock under that fucking gut

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 01:25:56 PM »
I now know why Squadafther rips everyone else apart....cause he tries to take the focus off himself so people wont know that he looks like shit!

I understand too how someone can post as much as he does and be as fat as he is......he doesnt work out..he sits his fat disgusting ass on the computer eating bon bons and donuts and jacks off to pics of male bodybuilders!! And yeah...spends all day on getbig.com!!  

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 01:26:29 PM »
haha since Dave crucifies everyone that makes any poundage claims he thinks are too high I would like to see proof of his bench claims.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 01:27:51 PM »
Is this what you getbiggers call a Meltdown

I believe this is a meltdown.

you're right, 135 would be tough for my 20+ inch arms......   

To be honest with you, they're closer to 21 then 20, if you weren't such a coward, you could have saw them for yourself, if you had met me at LaGuardia

Still waiting on pics of your 21" all natural arms at 41 years old.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 01:29:37 PM »
haha since Dave crucifies everyone that makes any poundage claims he thinks are too high I would like to see proof of his bench claims.

let me just respond to this for squad

"hahahahahaha this coming from a guy who calls himself ant...why don't you post some pics of your massive physique"

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2007, 01:31:00 PM »
I believe this is a meltdown.

Still waiting on pics of your 21" all natural arms at 41 years old.
and look who's here to the rescue............Don't start crying afterwards, that I'm the one ruining the threads.......I already told you, for you, you get to see me first hand, just waiting for the date when you will be in NYC.......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 01:31:56 PM »
and look who's here to the rescue............Don't start crying afterwards, that I'm the one ruining the threads.......I already told you, for you, you get to see me first hand, just waiting for the date when you will be in NYC.......

41 years old, 21" arms without touching gear. You're an absolute freak of nature. Feel free to post a pic and prove to the masses just how insane that physique of yours is. Pussy.

Anyone with 21" arms would be flaunting those bad boys. Oh wait, you also claim to be over 30% bodyfat. hahahahahahahaha, BOOM!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 01:34:07 PM »
MegaMass3000 03-25-2007 07:19 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxiGrrl
I have too hard a time wading through the owings to get to good stuff. Can anyone sum up the drama ?

The Squadfather formerly known as "sarcasm" and previous to that "mirz" and previous to the "daverelli" on here as DP stated has been exposed as a disgusting looking fatbody who has a terrible physique and is let's just say he's not very popular with the ladies due to his looks and waistline and 35% bfat....his claim to fame is "owning" people and flaming and degrading everyone he can online for attention. he is very inflammatory with homosexual racial and verbal insults to everyone he can find on getbig. ron has allowed this childish behavior to go on as THE Squad and a large majority of people left and the rest of the regulars are tired of it and squadfather melted down last night and posted that pic in the blue tshirt and 50 chins. after that pic was posted he was regognized as a troll named "HBK" on anabolic review and pics were found of him which are posted above. he claims monster lifts and measurements saying he squats 545 deep and benches and deads in the 400's and looks like he has never seen the inside of a gym...he does eat a lot fo shit food that is apparent. He claims those shirtless pics aren't him but WHAT HE FAILS TO ADMIT HE LOOKS WORSE IN THE BLUE T SHIRT PICS....
he could settle it all by posting a face pic but won't, we all know it's him and anyway like said he is a disgusting fat body that will be flamed endlessly into oblivion from now on.
He also hangs from super google true anus adam r abeles nuts who considers him an ally and "he's not that fat"

owned.

cliff notes complete.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2007, 01:34:54 PM »
is there proof that's him?

look at this skinnyfat queer haha

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2007, 01:35:32 PM »
Squadfather = Eric Cartman.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2007, 01:36:14 PM »
41 years old, 21" arms without touching gear. You're an absolute freak of nature. Feel free to post a pic and prove to the masses just how insane that physique of yours is. Pussy.

Anyone with 21" arms would be flaunting those bad boys. Oh wait, you also claim to be over 30% bodyfat. hahahahahahahaha, BOOM!
and you claimed to be a 230lbs ripped cagefighter, instead your a little cartoon character that likes to harasse peoples wife and kids..........real tough guy

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2007, 01:38:26 PM »
and you claimed to be a 230lbs ripped cagefighter, instead your a little cartoon character that likes to harasse peoples wife and kids..........real tough guy

I'm still waiting for you to find the post of me claiming to be 230. You've been talking about it for 3 months and still haven't shown me. However, the posts of you claiming to have 21" arms all naturally at 41 years old is right there and quoted. Feel free to show the world the best genetics on the planet.

Isn't it almost time for your shift downstairs at that shithole mudbaby restaurant?

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »
hahaha, i'll never kill myself after all i've got so much to live for i mean "dragonheart's" mom sucks my dick so good it's like heaven. ;D

If that really is Dave and he really does live in his parent's basement, that guy just need to delete getbig from his favorites.

A guy like that talking down to ANYONE on here, including Vince, about their physique is laughable.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2007, 01:48:32 PM »
I'm still waiting for you to find the post of me claiming to be 230. You've been talking about it for 3 months and still haven't shown me. However, the posts of you claiming to have 21" arms all naturally at 41 years old is right there and quoted. Feel free to show the world the best genetics on the planet.

Isn't it almost time for your shift downstairs at that shithole mudbaby restaurant?
All you do is recurgitate the same shit, like I said before, I'm willing to back it up, I'm just waiting for you to tell me when you will be in NYC........and stop fvcking up other peoples threads with your bullshit, they set up a special thread for your crying, go there and whine

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2007, 01:53:21 PM »
2 squad members come to fatfathers aid... everyone else laughs at him.  typical day here.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2007, 01:54:13 PM »
All you do is recurgitate the same shit, like I said before, I'm willing to back it up, I'm just waiting for you to tell me when you will be in NYC........and stop fvcking up other peoples threads with your bullshit, they set up a special thread for your crying, go there and whine

hahaha, MELTDOWN. Calm down tiger, it'll be alright.

I'm not fucking up anyone's thread. You're on here talking shit when there's 50 posts of you claiming to have 21" arms all naturally at 41 years old, yet you won't post a pic. You also claim to be over 300 pounds at a height under 6'0. You're a fucking monster, a fat one at that.

What's it like waddling down the sidewalk, tough guy? "Look Mommy, can I feed the unemployed walrus?!"

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »
2 squad members come to fatfathers aid...

See the PM Davey boy sent this account a while back.

hahahahaha, dude get this straight, the whole SQUAD thing was a fuccking joke, you do realize that don't you? i don't give a shit about the SQUAD or anyone on here.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2007, 02:01:21 PM »
hahaha, MELTDOWN. Calm down tiger, it'll be alright.

I'm not fucking up anyone's thread. You're on here talking shit when there's 50 posts of you claiming to have 21" arms all naturally at 41 years old, yet you won't post a pic. You also claim to be over 300 pounds at a height under 6'0. You're a fucking monster, a fat one at that.

What's it like waddling down the sidewalk, tough guy? "Look Mommy, can I feed the unemployed walrus?!"

What about these arms? ???
Nice teeth, by the way :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2007, 02:02:47 PM »
hahaha, someone's psyche is still destroyed from the owning I gave him about his shithole country 6 months ago! Good to know I'm still in your head!

You Finnish clowns are alright, your girlfriend gives quite the blowjob.  :P

Great pic by the way!

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »
^^Whos that little sh1tstabber?

Master Blaster

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 02:05:20 PM »
Wow, gang up on the Squadinator day huh?

So did everyone agree over secret PMs or is this just 2 stalkers and a handfull of gimicks?

>:(

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 02:06:14 PM »

So did everyone agree over secret PMs or is this just 2 stalkers and a handfull of gimicks?

Hi Dave.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 02:06:14 PM »
hahaha, someone's psyche is still destroyed from the owning I gave him about his shithole country 6 months ago! Good to know I'm still in your head!

You Finnish clowns are alright, your girlfriend gives quite the blowjob.  :P

Great pic by the way!

Better blow job than you give to your boyfriend? Must be really difficult with those horse teeth you got there :)
And you called that an owning, when you found yourself not even being able to understand simple percentage calculations? Remember that, Nick boy? :)

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 02:07:25 PM »
^^Whos that little sh1tstabber?

That's our cagefighter, Nick Hersh, or better known as BerzerkFury :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 02:08:13 PM »
Better blow job than you give to your boyfriend? Must be really difficult with those horse teeth you got there :)
And you called that an owning, when you found yourself not even being able to understand simple percentage calculations? Remember that, Nick boy? :)

I remember you dumping roughly 75 posts that you typed through tear filled eyes trying to show how Finland was 100x better than America into that thread. Good to know that you're still that emotionally scarred from the mindfucking I gave you. It's alright though, Sweden's cooler anyway.

In the end, America still has the higher average IQ.  ;)

hahaha, it's the same 5-6 gimmicks who are too afraid to attack Sarcasm on their mains, so they sit in threads like these fellating each other and whispering sweet nothings over pm's.  :D