Author Topic: Females and Roids  (Read 2280 times)

genrommel74

• Getbig III
Females and Roids
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:00:13 PM »
I was just curious what kinds of roids females take. I know that female bbers probably the same thing as men. I just want to know what or if figure or fitness chicks take anything(clen, winstrol, t3 etc.)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Females and Roids
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 07:39:02 PM »
I was just curious what kinds of roids females take. I know that female bbers probably the same thing as men. I just want to know what or if figure or fitness chicks take anything(clen, winstrol, t3 etc.)
Go to the female bbdg board or the steroid board for info.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:53:20 PM »

Most women take Winstrol, Deca, Anavar or EQ because they are all mild anabolics with a low propensity for androgenic effects.

Female bodybuilders sometimes use straight Testosterone along with other anabolics, but most Figure and Fitness don't go that heavy due to the virilization involved.

No female wants a clit as large as a man's thumb.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 07:05:24 AM »
Most women take Winstrol, Deca, Anavar or EQ because they are all mild anabolics with a low propensity for androgenic effects.

Female bodybuilders sometimes use straight Testosterone along with other anabolics, but most Figure and Fitness don't go that heavy due to the virilization involved.

No female wants a clit as large as a man's thumb.

DIV
Good god no.  :-X
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 09:43:28 AM »
Good god no.  :-X
Large clits are very sensative  ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 09:53:46 AM »
(Moderators: Dina, Ron, STella, Laura Lee, Deedee, The BEAST

:  should this thread not be on the health, health, healthy board or else perhaps the sexy+++?

xL

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 10:38:30 AM »
(Moderators: Dina, Ron, STella, Laura Lee, Deedee, The BEAST

:  should this thread not be on the health, health, healthy board or else perhaps the sexy+++?

xL
It should actually be on the Steroid board Linda.  And that's where I'm sending it.
:D Weee

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 02:07:02 PM »
My wife has done a few cycles, and experimented (safely) with a few compounds.
Her first cycle was Anavar 10mg ED, and Primo 200mg a EW. Second cycle was Anavar 20mg ED. Third cycle was Test Prop 50mg E3D (started at 25 for the first 3 weeks, then went up 10mg per week until she felt she was getting the desired effect). Fourth cycle was Tren 37.5mg EOD, only ran this for a few weeks, to many sides. Fifth cycle was EQ 200mg EW. Last cycle was 25mg Winny ED (for 6 weeks, and then 50mg for the last two weeks).
Her clit is larger, but goes down quite a bit after she's been off cycle for 8 weeks, hasn't lost her voice (it drops while on cycle, but comes back). She gets really horny most of the time, really strong, loses BF like crazy. But on Winny she gets very moody. Only downside so far really. Oh and she hasn't had a period since i can't remember when.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 02:10:55 PM »
Thanks