Author Topic: Toughest guy in the bar?? LOL!!!  (Read 1683 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Toughest guy in the bar?? LOL!!!
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »
Why is that any bar you go too theres always that one dude or one group of 3-4 guys that think they can beat everyones ass in the bar?? This seriously bothers me. These people drink 2 beers and think thier fucking TONY "The Ant" SPILOTRO or someone. Just a few weeks ago, I was at a bar with one of my buddies, drinking on some COORS LIGHT, when this little mexican got into with this one dude about some song that someone put on on the jukebox. The mexican dude was getting all loud, then starts saying " I can beat anybodys ass in this bar".....LOL after he said that, some girl started laughing at his ass, then he starting cuzzing at the girl. Man, then the mexicans white wigger wannabe gangbanga guy started talking shit. Im sick of these motherfuckers that come who try and act all tough as shit or act like thier some kind of MOBSTER who can kick anyones ass. Anyone else feel this way?? Any experiences or confrontations with that "TOUGH GUY" at the bar???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Toughest guy in the bar?? LOL!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 04:36:14 PM »
I usually go to the same bar, and I am always the toughest guy there, no reason to shout it out. :)
E

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 06:02:02 PM »
define wigger
X Board. Integrity is what we do

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »
Why is that any bar you go too theres always that one dude or one group of 3-4 guys that think they can beat everyones ass in the bar??

because there generally is.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »
Why is that any bar you go too theres always that one dude or one group of 3-4 guys that think they can beat everyones ass in the bar?? This seriously bothers me. These people drink 2 beers and think thier fucking TONY "The Ant" SPILOTRO or someone. Just a few weeks ago, I was at a bar with one of my buddies, drinking on some COORS LIGHT, when this little mexican got into with this one dude about some song that someone put on on the jukebox. The mexican dude was getting all loud, then starts saying " I can beat anybodys ass in this bar".....LOL after he said that, some girl started laughing at his ass, then he starting cuzzing at the girl. Man, then the mexicans white wigger wannabe gangbanga #### started talking shit. Im sick of these motherfuckers that come who try and act all tough as shit or act like thier some kind of MOBSTER who can kick anyones ass. Anyone else feel this way?? Any experiences or confrontations with that "TOUGH GUY" at the bar???

So how badly did you get beat??

If you didn't like what they were saying you could've (a) left the bar, or (b) whipped their asses and felt better about the whole shmeal.

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 07:26:37 PM »
See I'm in northwestern Ontario, so usually there are always guys a bit tougher who don't feel the need to show off, but when people start being annoying they are 'politely' asked to leave.

The ones I find the most funny are the students who've watched a little UFC and after a few drinks suddenly are Rocky.  Then when you grab them by the scruff of the neck they flail like a couple of gay guys at a slap fight.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 08:59:37 PM »
Actually Brixton, it wasnt me who got servely beaten. Just a MEXICAN, i can call him another name, but i dont wanna offend anybody and some WIGGER white boy were talking shit to a some other people, i was just an onlooker, didnt have anything to do with the situation. If the "MEXICAN" and the "WIGGER" came after me, theyd be the ones who serverly got beaten. WIGGER= A white person, who thinks hes black, and trys to talk ghetto.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 09:58:26 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 11:05:16 AM »
you need a white only bar ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »
I usually go to the same bar, and I am always the toughest guy there, no reason to shout it out. :)
hahaha!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 02:46:02 PM »
Actually Brixton, it wasnt me who got servely beaten. Just a MEXICAN, i can call him another name, but i dont wanna offend anybody and some WIGGER white boy were talking shit to a some other people, i was just an onlooker, didnt have anything to do with the situation. If the "MEXICAN" and the "WIGGER" came after me, theyd be the ones who serverly got beaten. WIGGER= A white person, who thinks hes black, and trys to talk ghetto.

You sound like one tough dude!!!!!! Thanks for the 411 on what a "wigger" is.  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 04:14:31 PM »
You sound like one tough dude!!!!!! Thanks for the 411 on what a "wigger" is.  ::)
could you imagine being that much of a pussy having to stand there and eat some skinny fat spics shit, cause you were to much of a puss to step up.

oh brother ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 04:24:43 PM »
SS IS TOUGH HE CALLS PEOPLE OUT FOR FUN.HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IM SURE HE WOULDA THREW HANDS WITH THAT BEENER.BUT INSTEAD OF TALKING SHIT  ITS ALWAYS MORE SELF GRATIFYING TO CATCH HIM ON THE CHIN WHILE HES RAMBLING OFF AND LISTEN TO HIM START SNORING. ;)
why don't you come try it on me tough guy :D

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »
"wigger" is a slang tern for a white "black". anyway, i no longer drink, but in my days, it was always the big biker dudes or tough guys that would wanna duke it out with you in the go-go bars! once, some dude thought i was trying to take his seat, so he started a "pushing" fight with me. he never took a swing, but i grabbed him and lifted him up and held him against the wall for about 2 seconds or so, then told him to cut it out, or i was gonna' rip his head off and shit down his neck. (i think it was the only time i was ever strong enough to pick up a dude of that  size..(he was about 225ls or so). anyway, he said to me, "what r u on, some kind of roids or something?" he apologized, and we bought eachother beer, and drank more.   another time, i was in a biker bar, an some dude punches me in the eye for no reason. he says, "you were looking at me the wrong way".  then he knocks a drink out of my hand.  two of his friends were holding down my friend who was bigger, so i hitthe dude square in his gut, like right below his sturnum. he doubled over, and then i hit him in the face.  the other two guys took off. he said to me, "you aint worth the fight, and walked away.." i had a black eye, but won that fight i guess.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 05:00:11 PM »
Pastor Troy describes this phenomenon best

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 06:03:00 PM »
Lol, looks like we got a TOUGH GUY on the forums now....Haha!!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 08:54:52 AM »
If you as big and tough like me you will like to show it!

All you skinny dudes can do is talk about it on the internet haha
Money drugs and bitches

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 10:28:15 AM »
If you as big and tough like me you will like to show it!

All you skinny dudes can do is talk about it on the internet haha

The only thing you're tougher than is those 12 year old girls you sleep with, pedophile.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2007, 10:51:34 AM »
The only thing you're tougher than is those 12 year old girls you sleep with, pedophile.
shit another nzpeddy?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2007, 01:27:45 PM »
Man, look what i started. Slin, it seems like your a skinny guy whos all talk on the internet, you just said how big and tough you are. Honestly, i dont care if someones bigger and tougher than me, i dont give a fuck. Ill let them beat my ass. yup, ill say it again, ill let them beat my ass, BUT you see, its whats gonna happen to that TOUGH GUY maybe a few months later ;) Reminds me of a story, Im not gonna get into all the details but basically, one of my good buddies got jumped, by this BIG BADASS TOUGH GUY, i aint gonna lie, he got really fucked up. Anyways, about 3-4 months later, that BIG BADASS TOUGH GUY, somehow ended up in the hospital for about 6 months, from what i heard, i guess the TOUGH GUY was SEVERELY beaten too death, with both is arms and legs broken, and from what i heard, he was missing a hand. Dont know what happen ;)

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »
Yes, we all encounter those douche bags in the bar but more than anything, I get a lot of fights started with me. I will just be walking through a crowd and all of a sudden, for instance, this little mexican bastard comes jumping up in my face saying "YOU THINK YOU BAD!?" He wouldnt get out of my face so I threw him into the stairs at which time about 7 other guys came at me and the bouncers asked ME to leave. WTF!? Last time I bother going to a "hip hop club." Nothing but fat chicks, blacks, and mexicans.

Maybe I make others insecure with my 23 inch dick and 400IQ??? Not to mention my "700lb Bench Club" t-shirt!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »
Money drugs and bitches

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »
shit another nzpeddy?

hahaha, look what this twat just sent me. He's fucked three ways from Thursday in the head.

A guy fucks a 12y old that looks like 15 is not a pedophile

Just drop it