Author Topic: Why are fat people so damn moody?  (Read 10270 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Why are fat people so damn moody?
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:54:14 PM »
Have you guys picked up on this? They have nasty attitudes.. Why I was eating out at a red lobster on saturday night and a group of fat ladies treated the thin waitress there very badly. Couldn't help but overhear their convos and they seemed angry for no reason. hahaha

pumpher

• Getbig III
Re: Why are fat people so damn moody?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »
I think its the opposite is generally true.

Fat people are generally "happy-go-lucky" (as long as they have a burger and coke in their hand, or until someone makes fun of them)

It's the dieting low carb bodybuilders that are cranky.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 05:00:25 PM »
I think its the opposite is generally true.

Fat people are generally "happy-go-lucky" (as long as they have a burger and coke in their hand, or until someone makes fun of them)

It's the dieting low carb bodybuilders that are cranky.

Yeah, low carb dieting bbers are a common sight.  ::)

I don't mean people who have a little pot belly, or are chubby. I mean fatasses pushing over 250, with their oversized behinds and digusting triple chins. These people usually are always bitter.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »
Happiness is directly related to how much sex one has.  No one wants to fuck a fat bitch so naturally they are very upset, while the rest of us get to walk around with smiles on our faces from getting our rocks off.  Same applies to lesbians.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 05:02:22 PM »
Have you guys picked up on this? They have nasty attitudes.. Why I was eating out at a red lobster on saturday night and a group of fat ladies treated the thin waitress there very badly. Couldn't help but overhear their convos and they seemed angry for no reason. hahaha
Estrogen due to the increase in fat.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 05:02:35 PM »
fat people are frustrated individuals with a food addiction. their life is an emotional roller coaster dictated by food.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »
I know what you mean. Seems as though they blame their problems, like weight gain on others. Being overwieght present problems that lead to a pessimistic approach to life. But not all of them, I know a dude that turned his foe into his fame. Chris Farley.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 05:04:03 PM »
I hate fat people who think they look good, like the fat girls on Jerry Springer, they piss me off >:(
E

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 05:05:41 PM »
The more excess weight you carry around on a day to day basis, the more stress is placed on your entire body.  It is harder for them to do daily activities such as walk up stairs than compared to someone that has a healthy body. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 05:06:09 PM »
Happiness is directly related to how much sex one has.  No one wants to fuck a fat bitch so naturally they are very upset, while the rest of us get to walk around with smiles on our faces from getting our rocks off.  Same applies to lesbians.

Are you telling me people in the ghetto don't have much sex?  ::)

Really, the way they treated the waitress was pretty sad.. No formal manners from those disgusting slobs and they were loud as well.

Obese people don't have formal manners, this is almost always true. If you aren't decent enough to say "thank you" and other simple greetings, then you're a real piece of shit.

Fat people are like drug addicts.. Same thing, except their given an excuse and they expect society to be nice.. hahah, well we are and that's the problem.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 05:08:36 PM »
The more excess weight you carry around on a day to day basis, the more stress is placed on your entire body.  It is harder for them to do daily activities such as walk up stairs than compared to someone that has a healthy body. 

I don't care about what lifestyles people choose to lead, as long as they don't take it out on other people.

Fat people blame others for their problem.. They have themselves to blame.

Seen that clip on youtube? The fat chick says she's tried every; diet, exercise, none of which worked. Well, that is an outright lie as she was consuming more calories than she should have been.. And she went about ranting about fat people and how unfair society is. hahaha what a fucking joke.  :-\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 05:10:25 PM »
I don't care about what lifestyles people choose to lead, as long as they don't take it out on other people.

Fat people blame others for their problem.. They have themselves to blame.

Seen that clip on youtube? The fat chick says she's tried every; diet, exercise, none of which worked. Well, that is an outright lie as she was consuming more calories than she should have been.. And she went about ranting about fat people and how unfair society is. hahaha what a fucking joke.  :-\
If you haven't noticed most people have a tendency to blame their problems on others. It is American culture. I have met few people who accept their own problems. It isn't just overweight people. Maybe someone spills their hot mcdonalds coffee on their lap while driving to work and sues because it was too hot or whatever. People are conditioned for this since they are kids. It took me a while to break the habbit. I man up to all my problems.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 05:15:10 PM »
You are right.

I don't see why we can't the gloves on these people. We do it to a guy blazing a joint, who's hurting no one, yet we can't do it to someone who indulges 5x their daily needs and contributes to rising health care costs and tougher health insurance plans? Hypocrisy.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
You are right.

I don't see why we can't the gloves on these people. We do it to a guy blazing a joint, who's hurting no one, yet we can't do it to someone who indulges 5x their daily needs and contributes to rising health care costs and tougher health insurance plans? Hypocrisy.
That is true... but there are also people who don't want to wear their seatbelts, take steroids, etc. All of this increases health care costs but what is crossing the line. If they want to eat then let them eat i say but i think food education should be manditory for everyone.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 05:18:11 PM »
Yeah, low carb dieting bbers are a common sight.  ::)

I don't mean people who have a little pot belly, or are chubby. I mean fatasses pushing over 250, with their oversized behinds and digusting triple chins. These people usually are always bitter.
nothing worst then those stone face warriors or pot belly spics sporting a sleeveless shirt showing off their 13'' arms with all 8 of their kids names on their forearms ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »
nothing worst then those stone face warriors or pot belly spics sporting a sleeveless shirt showing off their 13'' arms with all 8 of their kids names on their forearms ::)

Those crazy bbing types are annoying too.. They look like shit day in and day out, yet freak out of "going into a catabolic state" and do their part to make sure that their local GNC stays in business.  ;D

As for the beaners.. Well, they chug coronas and wear wife beaters thinking they're tough. hahaha fact is that they are like 5'2" on average and look like little elfs. I'd be fun to smack the shit out of one if they didn't travel in packs of 15.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »
Those crazy bbing types are annoying too.. They look like shit day in and day out, yet freak out of "going into a catabolic state" and do their part to make sure that their local GNC stays in business.  ;D

As for the beaners.. Well, they chug coronas and wear wife beaters thinking they're tough. hahaha fact is that they are like 5'2" on average and look like little elfs. I'd be fun to smack the shit out of one if they didn't travel in packs of 15.
worst bunch of shit talkers.... all claim to be golden glove boxers, but can't fight a lick ::)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 05:50:19 PM »

dude...i have a women's weight loss business and for the most part, fat women are fucking evil...they never take resposibility, it is not their fault they are not following the program and making progress, they love to quit after a week and attempt to breech contract, and on and on and on......i make good money but for fuck sake i listen to so much bitching

because of this i now have a complete hatred for fat people...they are pathetic individuals and take it out on everyone else

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »
dude...i have a women's weight loss business and for the most part, fat women are fucking evil...they never take resposibility, it is not their fault they are not following the program and making progress,

women are the worst. every diet i gave to a woman is a waste. they kick up such a fuss about wanting to lose weight, they waste ur time asking for the help, u give them the diet, and viola...nothing. u see them months later and they are the same or heavier.

never again will i help them.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 06:01:04 PM »
women are the worst. every diet i gave to a woman is a waste. they kick up such a fuss about wanting to lose weight, they waste ur time asking for the help, u give them the diet, and viola...nothing. u see them months later and they are the same or heavier.

never again will i help them.

yeah and i give them a good sensible diet and a exercise facility....don't get me wrong, some of them do great, i have several now that have lost over 100lbs....in the last 2-1/2 years i have had close to 1000 clients but the majority are in and out

the other day a lady asked my sales girl why she isn't losing, and she said you need to follow the eating plan....she later heard the lady seperatly ask 2 of my other employees the same fucking question...she was just trying to hear what she wanted rather than the truth

i think my next biz venture is going to be some shit ab machine on infomercials and tell them they will get washboard abs in 6 weeks....people spend shitloads for the dream of a quick fix

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »
dude...i have a women's weight loss business and for the most part, fat women are fucking evil...they never take resposibility, it is not their fault they are not following the program and making progress, they love to quit after a week and attempt to breech contract, and on and on and on......i make good money but for fuck sake i listen to so much bitching

because of this i now have a complete hatred for fat people...they are pathetic individuals and take it out on everyone else

I understand I see that every day.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 06:27:45 PM »
I hate fat people who think they look good, like the fat girls on Jerry Springer, they piss me off >:(
as an "ex" fat boy.....

i cant help but agree with you 150% on hating fat people who think they look attractive. 

sort of like reformed sinner that strives for holyness and who is disgusted by evilll...      I am infuriated by people with delusions of sexiness.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 06:29:09 PM »
as an "ex" fat boy.....

i cant help but agree with you 150% on hating fat people who think they look attractive. 

sort of like reformed sinner that strives for holyness and who is disgusted by evilll...      I am infuriated by people with delusions of sexiness.

Not much bigger than NZ... dilusional?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2007, 06:30:09 PM »
"Why are fat people so damn moody? "

Maybe you caught them between meals/snacks?
HAHA, RON.....

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2007, 06:39:43 PM »
Yep they are evil and angry at the whole world and it's everyone's fault they are fat except their own.

I catch the train to work and I absolutely hate it when any fat bitch sits nexts to me. They practically sit on my leg and then look at me like I'm in the wrong. So a message to all the fat asses out there 'stop opening your mouthes everytime you see food and we can all have a comfortable trip to work'.