Author Topic: LUKE WOOD ABSOLUTE BEAST (PICTURE INSIDE)  (Read 11199 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: LUKE WOOD ABSOLUTE BEAST (PICTURE INSIDE)
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2007, 09:59:23 PM »
good game plan Luke, no doubt after this break sometime in the next 12 months you will find your true potential,  smaller meals bro, dont load too quickly post workout and bloat, stretching that abdominal walll and trunk muscles allows them to grow, so dont over do it. Miloses theories are great, just need to do some personal fine tuning, 10lbs heavier and a reduced waist, would make you a much better bodybuilder, rather than trying to get much bigger at this point, you already got enough size, tighten up through the middle, bring those arms up, and move to the next level.  :)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2007, 10:26:14 PM »
yes i think the problem with a pro physique is that it is only natural for the waist to get alittle bigger if the rest of the body gets so huge, its abit unrealistic to expect the waist to stay small....i wonder if there truly is a way around this problem.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2007, 04:02:05 AM »
Hi Luke, on one board, this or anabolex, you said that you were eating 1,000 grams of carbs a day, even in the middle of the night, and still couldn't fill up (in response to someone saying how do you keep that condition). This was a few months back just before your last shows.

I am just wondering if it is like that now you are clean? How many are you eating a day? What were your options when you were eating 1,000 a day? More carbs? Eating some junk to fill up?

Only i've got to 700-800 still can't fill up and still stay super lean (i do another sport with BBing) but anything over that seems a bit nuts - i'm @198. Can't figure it out, add junk (doesn't seem right) but more carbs doesn't seem to work. Just wondering....

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2007, 05:19:50 AM »
Hi Luke, on one board, this or anabolex, you said that you were eating 1,000 grams of carbs a day, even in the middle of the night, and still couldn't fill up (in response to someone saying how do you keep that condition). This was a few months back just before your last shows.

I am just wondering if it is like that now you are clean? How many are you eating a day? What were your options when you were eating 1,000 a day? More carbs? Eating some junk to fill up?

Only i've got to 700-800 still can't fill up and still stay super lean (i do another sport with BBing) but anything over that seems a bit nuts - i'm @198. Can't figure it out, add junk (doesn't seem right) but more carbs doesn't seem to work. Just wondering....

Hello!! thankyou for the great post!!

Right now my protein is alot lower than normal as im just resting on giving my digestion sometime. My protein is about 200g/ day compared to 500g per day. I think this is great idea as when i do get back to full competiton diet i was absorb everything like a big sponge! My cars is still 500-600g per day for clean food. Im including alot more fruit than i ever did as well to just add to my overall health. I eat apples, bananas, pineapple, strawberries and oranges. I still have Sundays as my junk day. Im still training 6 days a week. Im having alot of BCAA's up to 20 grams/day. glutamine up to 40g/day, antioxidents, vit c, b-complex, multi vit, vit e, fish oil, calcium, magnesium,folic acid and feeling great!!! My day in sun will come and all this rest will bring me in the best ever next time im on stage!

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2007, 05:29:17 AM »

Right now my protein is alot lower than normal as im just resting on giving my digestion sometime. My protein is about 200g/ day compared to 500g per day. I think this is great idea as when i do get back to full competiton diet i was absorb everything like a big sponge! My cars is still 500-600g per day for clean food. Im including alot more fruit than i ever did as well to just add to my overall health. I eat apples, bananas, pineapple, strawberries and oranges. I still have Sundays as my junk day. Im still training 6 days a week. Im having alot of BCAA's up to 20 grams/day. glutamine up to 40g/day, antioxidents, vit c, b-complex, multi vit, vit e, fish oil, calcium, magnesium,folic acid and feeling great!!! My day in sun will come and all this rest will bring me in the best ever next time im on stage!

Dropping the protien count is not going to drop your waist size dude. LOL

Stick with the Milos plan and his snake oil and you to can look like DJ and all.

Have fun.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2007, 06:30:10 AM »

What do you eat on a junk day? Everything in sight or just 1 pizza for example?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2007, 06:57:13 AM »
Dropping the protien count is not going to drop your waist size dude. LOL

Stick with the Milos plan and his snake oil and you to can look like DJ and all.

Have fun.

Where did i say i was dropping protein for waste size??? Our current My Olympia offseason eats about 200g less protein than he does for a show!!! super high protein all year round long term can have alot more complications than you think!! waist size has nothing  to do with it!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2007, 07:00:09 AM »
What do you eat on a junk day? Everything in sight or just 1 pizza for example?

I don't go too crazy but sometimes i do!! i will normally sleep in and than have brunch somewhere, like a nice cafe or buffet, than come home and chill out with DVD's etc, maybe take another nap eat some more food usually just nipple on something as im always full from a big brunch, that maybe catch up with some friends for dinner at a resturant, bbq etc!! sometimes i will have pizza or sometimes i will have just nice big old steak and some ice cream!!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2007, 07:15:06 AM »
hey luke,

did u read the aussie bodybuilding magazine called 'hardcore'. it had a comment about u by one of the writers something like 'he has made alot of improvements etc...but he needs to do (something or other cants remember) and spend less time on the internet" ... now with that internet comment i thought that was out of line. its good for bodybuilders to talk to the fans and that won't affect ur training, i thought it was a cheap shot or something. i didnt buy the magazine and especially not after that comment.

not sure if u read it, the magazine had some guy called charles duca on the front cover doing a front double biceps pose.

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
I WILL BE BACK!!! 8) ;) :)
Hello my friend !
Hoping you compete 2008 NY Pro !!

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2007, 08:08:09 AM »
at this age,, 28 or 29, and juicing to the bone!!
i see another Jesse Marunde

Paul L.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2007, 09:58:11 AM »
I WILL BE BACK!!! 8) ;) :)
Wow! What a great shot! When was this taken Skywalker?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »
hey luke,

did u read the aussie bodybuilding magazine called 'hardcore'. it had a comment about u by one of the writers something like 'he has made alot of improvements etc...but he needs to do (something or other cants remember) and spend less time on the internet" ... now with that internet comment i thought that was out of line. its good for bodybuilders to talk to the fans and that won't affect ur training, i thought it was a cheap shot or something. i didnt buy the magazine and especially not after that comment.

not sure if u read it, the magazine had some guy called charles duca on the front cover doing a front double biceps pose.

100% agree!! i was not too happy about that myself at the time, but the guy who owns the mag is a great friend of mine and i just thought that it was water off a ducks back!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2007, 03:16:52 PM »
Wow! What a great shot! When was this taken Skywalker?

This was taken by Milos in Feb this year!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2007, 03:26:55 PM »
I get way more inspiration from a pic of non-user that has made true gains while bustin his/her ass in the gym.   It's shows far more heart when a person continuously busts ass without the aid of drugs versus those that bust ass based on gains made with drugs.   Shit, it's easy to keep pushin when the gains keep coming and coming and coming, but when you never give up and train naturally........that just shows more heart and inspires me more.   Luke is a freak with an amazing physique, but a lot of guys like Luke loose that "beast" quality when the sauce is gone.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2007, 06:42:13 PM »
100% agree!! i was not too happy about that myself at the time, but the guy who owns the mag is a great friend of mine and i just thought that it was water off a ducks back!

its all jealousy! don't worry, it was so obvious it was a cheap shot.

well, whoever wrote that just lost the magazine alot of support
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2007, 07:14:32 PM »
I get way more inspiration from a pic of non-user that has made true gains while bustin his/her ass in the gym.   It's shows far more heart when a person continuously busts ass without the aid of drugs versus those that bust ass based on gains made with drugs.   Shit, it's easy to keep pushin when the gains keep coming and coming and coming, but when you never give up and train naturally........that just shows more heart and inspires me more.   Luke is a freak with an amazing physique, but a lot of guys like Luke loose that "beast" quality when the sauce is gone.

::) Man of steel, or pussy of man.
Most competitive juicers wouldnt juice aprt from their very competitive nature, the part where you realised you would pussy out and stay clean, most had to pass and due to their desire to chase their dreams they crossed over,  you pussyed out and in reality settled for less, you will live a long life though and forever be another natural dick commentating on the real men of steel in this sport, good luck spectator.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »
i respect both - i respect the natural who truly pushed his potential and juiced because he had a dream and potential of being a pro. i also respect the natural who didnt juice but trained to his potential because of either health reasons or because he realistically knew he couldnt be pro.

i dont respect and rather detest those who use gear as a shortcut and quick results, or just for a nightclub body. i find them weakwilled cheats!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2007, 09:19:17 PM »
i respect both - i respect the natural who truly pushed his potential and juiced because he had a dream and potential of being a pro. i also respect the natural who didnt juice but trained to his potential because of either health reasons or because he realistically knew he couldnt be pro.

i dont respect and rather detest those who use gear as a shortcut and quick results, or just for a nightclub body. i find them weakwilled cheats!

Your opinion has my respect. I was a natural as long as i could be, got to national level clean, but also got a wake up call, retired for 6 months before returning and deciding to use so as to compete at the desired level, certainly not in any natural comp, where in my opinion a lot of lightly gased guys hide, Natural doesnt mean gh stan and orals only, well it shouldnt but it does. 

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2007, 11:00:27 PM »
Yes i am alot softer! between 265 and 270lbs maybe 10-11%BF which is alot for me!!! Last year top world know stength coach Charles Poliquin got me at 5.5% BF at a weight of 280lbs!
Jesus Fcuking Christ between 265 and 270 at 10%clean for 5 months. ???
Goal to lift Heavy

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2007, 11:14:04 PM »
Hey luke you been re-training yourself on most poses?

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »
Jesus Fcuking Christ between 265 and 270 at 10%clean for 5 months. ???

If you believe gh15 then clean is still a high maintenance dose

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2007, 11:23:25 PM »

Luke your a big dude. Big deal, anyone with enough drive to lift weights and take a shit load of anabolics can look big as well. Unfortunatly for you, you will never be a great pro. You do not have the genetics for it, no pleasing lines.
   Dude.............does it bother you that your losing your hair? 10 years from now you will be near totally bald and washed up do to near total organ failure do to the drugs you take. But hey, you got a few pictures of yourself looking big and I guess in the long run it must be worth it right? ::)
h

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »
Your opinion has my respect. I was a natural as long as i could be, got to national level clean, but also got a wake up call, retired for 6 months before returning and deciding to use so as to compete at the desired level, certainly not in any natural comp, where in my opinion a lot of lightly gased guys hide, Natural doesnt mean gh stan and orals only, well it shouldnt but it does. 

cool, in the end i try not to judge others generally, but i sometimes get annoyed when u see a guy bigger than u or more muscular (not hard to achieve in my case lol), and u know he just got there not out of dedication, discipline or hardcore desire, but by taking shit.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2007, 11:53:18 PM »

Luke your a big dude. Big deal, anyone with enough drive to lift weights and take a shit load of anabolics can look big as well. Unfortunatly for you, you will never be a great pro. You do not have the genetics for it, no pleasing lines.
   Dude.............does it bother you that your losing your hair? 10 years from now you will be near totally bald and washed up do to near total organ failure do to the drugs you take. But hey, you got a few pictures of yourself looking big and I guess in the long run it must be worth it right? ::)

WTF?!, you actually think that if some random person took what Luke was taking he would eventually look like Luke? Get real retard.

And if you don't like Luke and his physique, don't come onto this thread. It amazes me that this is a bodybuilding site, yet nearly everyone hates the pros and says shit about them. We should be thankful that Luke and the other pros actually comes onto these boards and anwser our questions and gives us updates on how they are going and what they are up to, not bag them out and say shit about them.
No doubt about it...