Author Topic: updated 18 y.o. natural pictures  (Read 3961 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
updated 18 y.o. natural pictures
« on: July 25, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »
well, obviously; i am a NATURAL.   lol.   but, i think i look prety decent for a NATURAL.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: updated 18 y.o. natural pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »
Looking good,mate.Massive transformation from your original pics.Keep up the good work.Are you thinking of competing?

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 01:19:34 PM »
looking good Taylor.. How many weeks back at the gym has it been now?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 02:09:05 PM »
ive been back in the gym since mid may..after a two month lay off.   

i am not sure about competing. if i was going to, i would definitely want to wait a while so i look better dieted down.

i use to think i wanted to compete in the ifbb...which, obviously; is a llittle bit cocky too thinlk i could go pro; but not only the realisation that very few have the genetics(mainly...genetics to respond to steroids) have dissuaded me from that goal, but also; i would like to keep my body in the muscular realm of "sexy"..as to say, that i lift to be attractive without a shirt on, to have confidence in my body....and being as big as an ifbb competitor; is not sexy, at all.   even the "physique" competitors, like dugdale, look much too big
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 02:11:29 PM »
How long have you been off the coke? How much weight did you lose while you were using? Looking a lot better btw.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 03:00:58 PM »
How long have you been off the coke? How much weight did you lose while you were using? Looking a lot better btw.
since march.    i didnt lose much weight at all while i was doing it, only about 5 lbs.  i was still working out every day, and i was still getting plenty of protein, but it all was coming from protein shakes&rtds. my intake of real food was considerably low. once i got off, i wasnt able to work out for two months time, and during that period of muscle loss, i packed on about 40 lbs. so, i put on about 50 or so lbs of fat..which i have already stripped about 30 off..but i have put on about 15 lbs of muscle, so in reality, i have actually lost probably around 45 lbs of fat.   

since my return to lifting, my diet has been PERFECT, absolutely no cheating. the worse thing i do now is over eat on meat.i try to do cardio three times a day.(morning on an empty stomach, immidietly following working out, and at night after im done eating), and i dont eat anything after 7 o clock.   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 03:01:46 PM »
Don't think there is any need to worry about looking like an IFBB pro for any naturals sadly.Maybe check out a few local shows and see what the junior classes are like before taking the plunge.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 03:08:05 PM »
i am decently confident that my physique would place AT LEAST in the middle of the pack..as to say..i would def. not be last place... in the local junior show in my area.  but, if i was to compete; i would want to win. so i will wait, if i do compete at all.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 03:15:24 PM »
since march.    i didnt lose much weight at all while i was doing it, only about 5 lbs.  i was still working out every day, and i was still getting plenty of protein, but it all was coming from protein shakes&rtds. my intake of real food was considerably low. once i got off, i wasnt able to work out for two months time, and during that period of muscle loss, i packed on about 40 lbs. so, i put on about 50 or so lbs of fat..which i have already stripped about 30 off..but i have put on about 15 lbs of muscle, so in reality, i have actually lost probably around 45 lbs of fat.   

since my return to lifting, my diet has been PERFECT, absolutely no cheating. the worse thing i do now is over eat on meat.i try to do cardio three times a day.(morning on an empty stomach, immidietly following working out, and at night after im done eating), and i dont eat anything after 7 o clock.   

Keep up the good work.
E

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 12:24:15 AM »
i am decently confident that my physique would place AT LEAST in the middle of the pack..as to say..i would def. not be last place... in the local junior show in my area.  but, if i was to compete; i would want to win. so i will wait, if i do compete at all.
Good philosophy.Don't compete until you are sure that you are ready and at your best.I did a show on sunday as a bit of a warm up for my main show in 4 weeks.Came in about 6 lbs out and got my ass kicked :-[ At least I know where I need to be now though.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 03:53:34 PM »
nice build! keep up the good work! (congrats on kicking the "coke" too! that shit will f' u up !) ;)