Author Topic: EATING AN ENTIRE BAG OF BABY SPINACH  (Read 1381 times)

rick brophy

• Getbig II
EATING AN ENTIRE BAG OF BABY SPINACH
« on: July 25, 2007, 03:52:31 PM »
i hate vegetables so i just do this once per day to get some vegetables in. not every day actually, sometimes i have a bunch of broccoli instead.

is this an alright way to get some vegetables in my diet?

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
Re: EATING AN ENTIRE BAG OF BABY SPINACH
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 03:53:55 PM »
im hungry

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »
I once ate a bag of broccoli with some ranch cause I was craving it. About 3 hrs later I shit out a rubber boot and a license plate. It was brutal!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 05:52:29 PM »
i hate vegetables so i just do this once per day to get some vegetables in. not every day actually, sometimes i have a bunch of broccoli instead.

is this an alright way to get some vegetables in my diet?

Is this pre or post workout? Your body depletes a lot of nutrients and minerals after workout. To spread out your vegetables evenly throughout the day helps your body perform better through your daily activities.
#

FitBonnie

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 06:13:11 PM »
Try getting a mix of veggies, Just spinach cant fulfill all your body's needs. I did read that if you were to eat only one kind of veggetable, Broccoli is the best. I went through a phase when I ate broccoli at lunch AND dinner for about six months because I craved it, but then I got so sick of it.
If you dont like veggies, try blending them in a soup with some cheese (preferable a strong sheese like cheddar so you need less to taste it) or eating them raw with a lot of your favorite low fat dip (like dill cucumber).
Otherwise, go for fruit.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:15:25 PM »

Is this pre or post workout? Your body depletes a lot of nutrients and minerals after workout. To spread out your vegetables evenly throughout the day helps your body perform better through your daily activities.

I do that by eating carrots? No?
I am a mini beast