Author Topic: Why we love bodybuilding  (Read 1498 times)

WeenTang

• Getbig II
Why we love bodybuilding
« on: July 25, 2007, 05:07:10 PM »
I started seriously training in February of this year and I am absolutely hooked.  I love the bodybuilding lifestyle and everything that goes with it.  From throwing steel around in the gym to popping 15 different supplement pills and three shakes daily to reading the message boards, everything about it fucking rocks.  The reason for this is simple, the bodybuilding arena is the pinnacle of “men being men.”  (G-strings on stages excluded). 

Society is trying to turn us into kinder, gentler, more sensitive people.  With all the F’d up stuff we see on the news every day, that’s probably not all bad.  But being gentle and sensitive is not our animalistic nature.  Men are genetically designed to be aggressive, dominant, hunters.  Bodybuilding gives us an outlet to be men where dominance and aggression are admired and no one gives a shit about anyone else’s “feelings.”  How great does it feel to walk into a room and know you’re physically dominant to everyone there?  Or catching a hot young chick checking out your biceps? It can’t be quantified, there is nothing better.  It’s the ultimate satisfaction of our natural desire to be dominant. 

On this board, there’s a 1,300 page thread arguing about who’s physique is better, Dorian or Ronnie.  Even if you have no interest in pro bodybuilding, you got to love a thread where 90% of the posts are calling the previous poster a fag, dip shit, or pussy.   Talk about men being men!  No one is worried about anyone’s “feelings” in that one, and I love it.  I'm right, you're wrong, FUCK off.

Keep the animalistic man alive through bodybuilding .  Fuck the tree hugging, liberal, pussy, “can’t we all just get along”, fags who don’t understand what the bodybuilding lifestyle is all about!!!
P.S. I have a bigger cock than you
Pumped 4 Life

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Why we love bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 05:09:38 PM »
hahahaha, awesome gimmick. ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 05:18:23 PM »
hahahaha, awesome gimmick. ;D

That was my first thought as well.....
HAHA, RON.....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 05:36:37 PM »
speak for yourself.

I love bodybuilding, and i am NOT ignorant, sexist, a social conservative, redneck, a person with uncontrollable fits of ignorant-stemming rage, nor do i have the desire to project my insecurities on anyone else by way of childish and unprovoked insults.

:)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 05:46:02 PM »
I started seriously training in February of this year and I am absolutely hooked.  I love the bodybuilding lifestyle and everything that goes with it.  From throwing steel around in the gym to popping 15 different supplement pills and three shakes daily to reading the message boards, everything about it fucking rocks.  The reason for this is simple, the bodybuilding arena is the pinnacle of “men being men.”  (G-strings on stages excluded). 

Society is trying to turn us into kinder, gentler, more sensitive people.  With all the F’d up stuff we see on the news every day, that’s probably not all bad.  But being gentle and sensitive is not our animalistic nature.  Men are genetically designed to be aggressive, dominant, hunters.  Bodybuilding gives us an outlet to be men where dominance and aggression are admired and no one gives a shit about anyone else’s “feelings.”  How great does it feel to walk into a room and know you’re physically dominant to everyone there?  Or catching a hot young chick checking out your biceps? It can’t be quantified, there is nothing better.  It’s the ultimate satisfaction of our natural desire to be dominant. 

On this board, there’s a 1,300 page thread arguing about who’s physique is better, Dorian or Ronnie.  Even if you have no interest in pro bodybuilding, you got to love a thread where 90% of the posts are calling the previous poster a fag, dip shit, or pussy.   Talk about men being men!  No one is worried about anyone’s “feelings” in that one, and I love it.  I'm right, you're wrong, FUCK off.

Keep the animalistic man alive through bodybuilding .  Fuck the tree hugging, liberal, pussy, “can’t we all just get along”, fags who don’t understand what the bodybuilding lifestyle is all about!!!
P.S. I have a bigger cock than you

LOL
#

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 05:50:55 PM »
Bodybuilders are insecure.

WeenTang

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 05:52:51 PM »

Bodybuilders with small dicks are insecure.  Mine is huge, I'm fine.
Pumped 4 Life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »

Bodybuilders with small dicks are insecure.  Mine is huge, I'm fine.

Being insecure is why people lift weights in the first place. Nothing wrong with insecurity if it makes you strive to do better.

My cock is wayyyy bigger. And I bet you that I have a better biceps peak.

WeenTang

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 06:06:35 PM »
Dude, I'm hung like a baby.  9 lbs, 18 inches
Pumped 4 Life