Author Topic: Tren cough  (Read 3659 times)

Swollness

• Getbig II
Tren cough
« on: July 26, 2007, 10:17:46 AM »
OK, I know a lot of you guys have mentioned and talked about getting the cough from tren, and that it is also a common side.  My question is, is it possible to be on Tren and not experience the cough?? I have been on for almost 3 weeks now and have yet to experience it.  I am just concerned if the tren is legit.  Like can you justify your tren is good by getting the cough or is it just the result of the pin?  Thanks, swole
Perfektion

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Tren cough
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 10:30:54 AM »
what kind of tren do you take? hex? where do u inject? delt maybe?

its not a guarentee you will get this cough

and stop stealing avy's

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 10:41:06 AM »
I've never not experenced it to be honest, it could be the quality of the juice... but it calms down after awhile of taking it.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 10:48:47 AM »
thanks and this avatar has been in use by me for around 7 months.
Perfektion

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 04:50:48 PM »
I used tren and never experienced the cough.
I did however have a coughing fit from a shot of primo depot that I ordered from a greek pharmacy.  This was in '97 when things were still coming in from greece rather easily.
I did a quad shot and as soon as I finished injecting, and before I could remove the dart, It hit me.  I would best describe it like inhaling pepper spray.  When I tried to inhale, all I did was cough.  It felt like an eternity untill I could take a breath without coughing violently.  My girlfriend overheard and came into my room and found me on the side of my bed with the pin still stuck in my leg, flailing around like some animal that had been shot with a tranquilizer gun.
And that's how she found out about my usage.

gdub1979

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:06 PM »
My girlfriend overheard and came into my room and found me on the side of my bed with the pin still stuck in my leg, flailing around like some animal that had been shot with a tranquilizer gun.
And that's how she found out about my usage.

Sorry to laugh at you, dog.  But that's HEEECKA funny!  I was over here ROLLIN when I read that!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 09:29:38 AM »
ive had the cough everytime, worth it for the results i got from it tho

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 05:05:35 PM »
I used Tren acetate before and i've never ever gotten the 'cough'. However, I always have this weird taste in my mouth whenever i'm on TrenA though.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 07:49:19 PM »
Actually tonight I got "the cough" while doing my pin.  But it was not tren...it was test C and deca.  The cough came at the end of the shot and lasted about 4-5 min.  I don't think it has anything to do with the compound.  It is just an injection phenomena.  It's happened about 3 times to me in my career.  Big_O had some explanation for it somewhere.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »
Actually tonight I got "the cough" while doing my pin.  But it was not tren...it was test C and deca.  The cough came at the end of the shot and lasted about 4-5 min.  I don't think it has anything to do with the compound.  It is just an injection phenomena.  It's happened about 3 times to me in my career.  Big_O had some explanation for it somewhere.

I've had it once while injecting test/deca into my quad.

i remember O's post but can't find it.

8)

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 08:05:06 AM »
This is the sixth time that I have posted the explanation............h ere goes..............Usuall y the tren cough occurs when you are using homemade tren (from Finiplix pellets). The cough is due to an over abundance of benzyl alcohol in the 'secret solution" that you add to the pellets to make your serum. If you do not experience the cough, then it is probably due to your tren not containing this higher amount of BA, or if you are making your own, then the solution that you are using to dissolve the pellets, contains a lower amount of BA. Now if you want to inject without expeiencing the cough, do this: After you depress the plunger of the syringe, and are through with the injection, keep the needle in your muscle for about 45 seconds, the after you count to 45, very slowly pull the needle out. What this will do is ensure that the serum will get a little time to saturate into the muscle, and by pulling it out slowly will all but close up the tiny cappilaries, and blood vessels forbidding the serum to travel into them, which would create a venturi, and carry the BA to the lungs, and hence the cough. Do this, and voila, no more cough...........
Cam ad mi

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »
This is the sixth time that I have posted the explanation............h ere goes..............Usuall y the tren cough occurs when you are using homemade tren (from Finiplix pellets). The cough is due to an over abundance of benzyl alcohol in the 'secret solution" that you add to the pellets to make your serum. If you do not experience the cough, then it is probably due to your tren not containing this higher amount of BA, or if you are making your own, then the solution that you are using to dissolve the pellets, contains a lower amount of BA. Now if you want to inject without expeiencing the cough, do this: After you depress the plunger of the syringe, and are through with the injection, keep the needle in your muscle for about 45 seconds, the after you count to 45, very slowly pull the needle out. What this will do is ensure that the serum will get a little time to saturate into the muscle, and by pulling it out slowly will all but close up the tiny cappilaries, and blood vessels forbidding the serum to travel into them, which would create a venturi, and carry the BA to the lungs, and hence the cough. Do this, and voila, no more cough...........

UH?

The lungs are the "shock organ" of homo sapiens.  They are also rich with capillaries.  Two things can happen when injecting drugs like home-brew tren.  1st is localized irritation secondary to a histamine reaction as a result of the injection---this is what I think you were trying to explain with your post.   Generally this doesn't last very long, but it can cause severe effects in some individuals. 

The second is more lasting---and is more commonly seen with individuals who inject oral tablets---like methamphetamine or phenobarbitol or cattle implants which contain talc or other fillers.  Following IV injection, emboli form from the fillers/impurities within the home-brew.  These move through the blood stream where they get lodged in teh microvessels of the brain, lung, and kidney (remember, tren is bad for the kidneys according to some--this could be a reason why thats said).  From there the emboli become lodged in the vessels and induce a foreign body giant-cell reaction--which is essentially a severe allergic reaction.  This will first be occasional cough, but then progresses to a more persistant cough and may continue after the drugs are stopped as a result of permenant lung damage.  Its a bad thing.  This type of reaction isnt as common, but it can actually kill you---if I remember right, there was a CSI episode about it involving injecting phenobarbitol.  The reaction is the same be it phenobarb or tren. 

wampyri

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 03:22:39 PM »
surely this is only if its injected into the veins which obviously we will only ever get a tiny amount if any in them.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 10:44:54 PM »
OK, I know a lot of you guys have mentioned and talked about getting the cough from tren, and that it is also a common side.  My question is, is it possible to be on Tren and not experience the cough?? I have been on for almost 3 weeks now and have yet to experience it.  I am just concerned if the tren is legit.  Like can you justify your tren is good by getting the cough or is it just the result of the pin?  Thanks, swole

This has been asked so many times...........and the answer hasn't changed.

You inject Tren and hit a vein, it will enter the bloodstream thereby entering your lungs causing the "cough".

It's just the lungs trying to expel the drug........nothing more.

If you haven't experienced it, you haven't hit a vein.

It's not a mystery.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wampyri

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 02:03:22 AM »
UH?

The lungs are the "shock organ" of homo sapiens.  They are also rich with capillaries.  Two things can happen when injecting drugs like home-brew tren.  1st is localized irritation secondary to a histamine reaction as a result of the injection---this is what I think you were trying to explain with your post.   Generally this doesn't last very long, but it can cause severe effects in some individuals. 

The second is more lasting---and is more commonly seen with individuals who inject oral tablets---like methamphetamine or phenobarbitol or cattle implants which contain talc or other fillers.  Following IV injection, emboli form from the fillers/impurities within the home-brew.  These move through the blood stream where they get lodged in teh microvessels of the brain, lung, and kidney (remember, tren is bad for the kidneys according to some--this could be a reason why thats said).  From there the emboli become lodged in the vessels and induce a foreign body giant-cell reaction--which is essentially a severe allergic reaction.  This will first be occasional cough, but then progresses to a more persistant cough and may continue after the drugs are stopped as a result of permenant lung damage.  Its a bad thing.  This type of reaction isnt as common, but it can actually kill you---if I remember right, there was a CSI episode about it involving injecting phenobarbitol.  The reaction is the same be it phenobarb or tren. 

If this was true there would be 100s of cases of this among BB'ers

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 03:16:27 AM »
UH?

The second of your two explanations, holds no water. Nobody in their right mind would inject a "homebrew" without filtering out these impurities, and filler/binders/glue. There are very proper and sterile filtering procedures that must be followed indeed. If you have never created a "homebrew" or had any experience with a "homebrew" then I believe that your qualifications to speak broadly on this are very much in doubt, and I believe that this is obvious after looking at the lackluster effort that you posted above....... Oh Vet, by the way, CSI is fiction. It is a television show created by people who are looking to entertain, and make money. It is a TV show just like The Wiggles, Thomas the Train, and American Idle......
Cam ad mi

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 11:12:23 AM »

The second of your two explanations, holds no water. Nobody in their right mind would inject a "homebrew" without filtering out these impurities, and filler/binders/glue. There are very proper and sterile filtering procedures that must be followed indeed. If you have never created a "homebrew" or had any experience with a "homebrew" then I believe that your qualifications to speak broadly on this are very much in doubt, and I believe that this is obvious after looking at the lackluster effort that you posted above....... Oh Vet, by the way, CSI is fiction. It is a television show created by people who are looking to entertain, and make money. It is a TV show just like The Wiggles, Thomas the Train, and American Idle......

Dude, drop the reliability bullshit.  You can choose to believe me or not believe me.  Thats up to you.  The only reason I post on this part of the board is because I find it amazing the shit that people will put into their bodies---that and occasionally there is the rare post where someone has done some decent research and thought out the physiology involved.  No where did I say lung emboli occurs every time you inject homebrew, its just one possible explanation that needs to be considered.  You can take it or leave it.

Do you really think that filtration is 100% effctive 100% of the time?  The home brew recipes call for grinding a pelletized form of the drug, then disolving it in a solvent, then filtering the solvent.   From a chemical standpoint preparation is pretty simple, however from a reality standpoint, filtration is something that has to be considered very carefully.  Even a Whatman 25 mm 0.45 um microfilter allows a degree (anthing smaller than 0.45 um) of microparticular material to flow through it, especially considering the way some of them are used by some of the people who post on boards like this one--a big factor is volume filtered and the pressure its forced through the filter, which can result in bursting or leakage.  And if you buy one of the online "kits" you are often buying unsterile oil and unsterile vials, further stretching the capacity of the filter.   If you are a true idiot and use the coffee filter filtering methods you find on the internet, you are going to find a whole lot more impurities.  Not only that but these drugs are being injected into large muscle bellies, areas with a good vascular supply, which means uptake into the microvasculature isn't unlikely at all, even if you don't aspirate blood back into the syringe hub.  Is this going to kill you? In reality probably not, but it sure does increase your risk of complications/infection/etc from injections.

Do you want me to post references from human medical literature on lung emboli?  They are not hard to find.  Look in google under "talc, lung emboli, drugs".  You can also look on medline under "oil, lung, emboli." 

Heres one for you to chew on while you are doing that:

Hum Reprod. 1995 Apr;10(4):862-5.

Tolerability of intramuscular injections of testosterone ester in oil vehicle.

Mackey MA, Conway AJ, Handelsman DJ.

Andrology Unit, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney NSW, Australia.

We undertook a prospective survey of the tolerability of deep i.m. injections of testosterone enanthate in a castor oil vehicle, the most widely used form of androgen replacement therapy. Over a period of 8 months, 26 men received 551 weekly injections into the gluteal, deltoid or thigh muscle and side-effects were recorded immediately and 1 week after each injection by the same nurse using a standardized questionnaire. Most injections caused no complaints [389/551, 70.6% (95% confidence interval 66.6-74.4%)] but minor local side-effects, mostly pain and bleeding, were common [162/551, 29.4% (25.6-33.4%)]; no serious side-effects were observed. Considering all side-effects, the gluteal site had fewer complaints and was less prone to bleeding but was painful more often than deltoid or thigh injection sites. The laterality of injection at any site had no significant effect on side-effects. The only systemic side-effect was episodes of sudden-onset, non-productive cough associated with faintness following eight injections [1.5% (0.6-2.9%)] which we speculate may have been due to pulmonary oil microembolism. We conclude that, when administered by an experienced nurse, deep i.m. injection of testosterone enanthate in a castor oil vehicle is generally safe and well tolerated but causes relatively frequent minor side-effects, including pain and bleeding. An improved depot form of testosterone would be highly desirable for androgen replacement therapy and hormonal male contraception.

Damn....could the cough be due to oil emboli from the oil the tren is dissolved in?   From this article, maybe. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 02:29:22 PM »
Dude, drop the reliability bullshit.  You can choose to believe me or not believe me.  Thats up to you.  The only reason I post on this part of the board is because I find it amazing the shit that people will put into their bodies---that and occasionally there is the rare post where someone has done some decent research and thought out the physiology involved.  No where did I say lung emboli occurs every time you inject homebrew, its just one possible explanation that needs to be considered.  You can take it or leave it.

Do you really think that filtration is 100% effctive 100% of the time?  The home brew recipes call for grinding a pelletized form of the drug, then disolving it in a solvent, then filtering the solvent.   From a chemical standpoint preparation is pretty simple, however from a reality standpoint, filtration is something that has to be considered very carefully.  Even a Whatman 25 mm 0.45 um microfilter allows a degree (anthing smaller than 0.45 um) of microparticular material to flow through it, especially considering the way some of them are used by some of the people who post on boards like this one--a big factor is volume filtered and the pressure its forced through the filter, which can result in bursting or leakage.  And if you buy one of the online "kits" you are often buying unsterile oil and unsterile vials, further stretching the capacity of the filter.   If you are a true idiot and use the coffee filter filtering methods you find on the internet, you are going to find a whole lot more impurities.  Not only that but these drugs are being injected into large muscle bellies, areas with a good vascular supply, which means uptake into the microvasculature isn't unlikely at all, even if you don't aspirate blood back into the syringe hub.  Is this going to kill you? In reality probably not, but it sure does increase your risk of complications/infection/etc from injections.

Damn....could the cough be due to oil emboli from the oil the tren is dissolved in?   From this article, maybe. 

I agree 100% with the possibility of a kit not being able to completely filter all the impurities of the pellets.

That's well within the range of possibility, common sense, actually.

The filters are meant to decrease the possibility of fillers getting in the final product, but by no means is it 100%.

I do think from experience that the filters do a decent job because I haven't had any complications from a batch made from Fina pellets........to the contrary, the Fina Tren was stronger than the powder forms I've had before.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 05:29:12 AM »

I don't know......... we can ask Horatio Caine, he seems to be right alot.....or maybe Captain Feathersword. Bullshit indeed......bad form, Vet.
Cam ad mi