Author Topic: Vick in another sport?  (Read 4734 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Vick in another sport?
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:19:56 AM »
he's gonna get cut by the falcons.  he's gonna be banished from football.  He'll get his probation and likely beat it, or do a little time.

He's too valuable of an athlete to be ignored when it's all over though.  The man can outrun 99% of NFL players.

I believe he'll play again.  Might be 2 years from now.  But some owner of some last place team will put him in as a Kordell Stewart type once he's "made amends" and done his PETA volunteer work and apologized 10,000 times.

Or, he'll just keep his millions and retire.  But he's too good, and while dogfighting is horrible, beating the shit out of your girlfriend is far worse, and we watch guys every sunday who have done that.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Vick in another sport?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 11:38:31 AM »
kick the can

on second thought let's outsource him to mexico, fooooottbaaaalllllll

body88

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 01:55:31 PM »
he's gonna get cut by the falcons.  he's gonna be banished from football.  He'll get his probation and likely beat it, or do a little time.

He's too valuable of an athlete to be ignored when it's all over though.  The man can outrun 99% of NFL players.

I believe he'll play again.  Might be 2 years from now.  But some owner of some last place team will put him in as a Kordell Stewart type once he's "made amends" and done his PETA volunteer work and apologized 10,000 times.

Or, he'll just keep his millions and retire.  But he's too good, and while dogfighting is horrible, beating the shit out of your girlfriend is far worse, and we watch guys every sunday who have done that.

It is not just the dogfighting imo. That is bad enough. It was the execution of innocent puppies by electrocution, shooting, blunt trauma and hanging that Vick is allaged to have partaken in. That is just plain sick.

If Vick is convicted I don't ever see him playing again. That is just my opinion tho.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 02:10:45 PM »
he's finished.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »
"Clear my good name" Vick "Dog Murderer" Michael  oh brother  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 06:55:53 PM »
"Clear my good name" Vick "Dog Murderer" Michael  oh brother  ::)

He and his bro should have their own reality show..

Nothing like murdering animals, making them fight, raping young girls on TV.

body88

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 08:03:28 PM »
He and his bro should have their own reality show..

Nothing like murdering animals, making them fight, raping young girls on TV.

According to Ron Mexicos attorney they are excited to prove Vicks innocence! I mean why not give Vick the benefit of the doubt? Flipping off Falcons fans, members of his  "posse" getting busted for drugs, the whole Ron Mexico fiasco and the "water bottle" incident should be ignored!

Amazing how these guys actually went to college. Vicks parents should be proud. They did a damn good job for a pack of jackels  ;) ;D

I would be saying the same shit if Brady or Manning got busted for this type of crap. Hard to believe I know. Although Vick should not even be mentioned in the same paragraph as those two.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 08:39:41 PM »
it will be a "long, hard fought trial"?

If he was clearly innocent, it'd be fast and easy to prove.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 06:10:34 AM »

I'm not sure any guys who were accused of or convicted of domestic violence that play in the nfl were ever let off the hook---i'm sure if the nfl ran into situations where players were accused of and convicted of domestic violence they'd be take care of in the same way..suspensions, fines, etc...This isn't about a guy who got drunk one night and smacked his girl around it's about someone who financed and operated a dogfighting ring for six years...lawrence phillips was a drunk, girlfriend beating thug and he was blackballed from the nfl...i don't think there is a double standard going on...
footloose and fancy free

body88

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 07:02:47 AM »

I'm not sure any guys who were accused of or convicted of domestic violence that play in the nfl were ever let off the hook---i'm sure if the nfl ran into situations where players were accused of and convicted of domestic violence they'd be take care of in the same way..suspensions, fines, etc...This isn't about a guy who got drunk one night and smacked his girl around it's about someone who financed and operated a dogfighting ring for six years...lawrence phillips was a drunk, girlfriend beating thug and he was blackballed from the nfl...i don't think there is a double standard going on...

Not to mention the gambling charges. People are not even talking about those. Vick is also accused participating in the execution of innocent puppies by barbaric and torturous methods. Electrocution? Slamming a dog to the ground until dead?

There is not double standard. I think if Vick is proven guilty of these crimes, it is a lot worse then getting drunk and whacking a woman. Not to say domestic violence is not a very serious issue, it is.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 08:12:39 AM »
Vick is done IMO w/ the NFL.

Just no coming back from this one. Way too much heat. His a$$ would be rode to the ground at every NFL stadium by pickets, bad press..etc and the NFL just will not have that nor any team for that matter. Just not worth it.

He would have been a nice running back or returner I felt. Prob better than QB. I'm not a vick fan, and I could actually care less where he ends up. He blew it and I don't feel bad for ANY of his actions in the past just like he wouldn't for any of our mistakes in life.

He needs to look himself in the mirror and realize what he was involved was not Just and make the necessary changes in his entire circle of life in order to salvage/humble himself spiritually and mentally as a human being. Maybe then he will finally see the big picture for himself.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 09:05:12 AM »
It's only a matter of time before black minority factions come to Vick's defense with accusations of racism by the Feds. (if not already)

I'm going to fucking vomit when that happens. :-X

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 10:15:57 AM »
How is his backhand?
$

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 08:24:16 AM »
How is his backhand?

Not sure if he has a strong backhand, but he has a good chokehold

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 09:18:52 AM »
If the NFL drops him, Vick will be able to focus all his attention to the sport of dogfighting!
$