Author Topic: Alli, the new weight loss drug I read up on it..  (Read 1020 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Alli, the new weight loss drug I read up on it..
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:41:33 AM »
And it looks interesting.  Still have to cut out all the fat out of you're diet.  They call the side effects, treatment effects.  What a spin.  They say if you eat to much fat and take it, you'll shart all day long.  But on a low fat diet, you can lose %50 more fat faster.  Anyone try it?  It seems logical.  Will I still be a natual if I take it?   hahhahahah
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Alli, the new weight loss drug I read up on it..
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:08:21 PM »
their website actually advises the consumer to wear dark pants when taking the product.  hard to believe their financial backers would back such a product, or that consumers would consider buying it.  however, I guess it's a shiny bow with pretty logo and means they can put off joining a gym for another month while they 'give it a shot'.

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 12:10:51 PM »
thsis the perfect bodybuilding drug u can produce your own synthol while getting shredded at teh same time brilliant

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 12:14:33 PM »
i am leary of any "diet aid" that says that a "big percentage" of total weight lost was "pure body fat". that means that the pill is not designed to make you drop fat specifically, but weight in general, and; even more so... the people who were in the study were not bodybuilders whose bodies were constantly trying to get rid of muscle anyways...so a pill that makes a normal persons body drop muscle, will make a bodybuilders body drop an even larger percentage of muscle.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 12:16:33 PM »
i am more interested in teh possibility of injecting anal grease into my biceps

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 12:49:53 PM »
Interesting you can get huge biceps whiel staying natural

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 12:53:13 PM »
Interesting you can get huge biceps whiel staying natural

the funny thing is, that people who dont know jack shit about lifting, think those are real muscles.

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »
the funny thing is, that people who dont know jack shit about lifting, think those are real muscles.

There not????? ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 12:58:38 PM »
I talked to a friend of mine who did a little bit of research and it basically blocks certin fat obsorbing enzymes so it actually mimics what kids with CF would have to deal with if they didn't supplement with digestive enzymes.  Another girl I know took it for a couple of weeks and ended up shitting herself twice before calling it a day, she was saying no matter what she did she couldn't stop it... :-X
nasser=piece of shit

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 01:00:05 PM »
I talked to a friend of mine who did a little bit of research and it basically blocks certin fat obsorbing enzymes so it actually mimics what kids with CF would have to deal with if they didn't supplement with digestive enzymes.  Another girl I know took it for a couple of weeks and ended up shitting herself twice before calling it a day, she was saying no matter what she did she couldn't stop it... :-X

sounds like a lovely supplement